Remove the stun from purgatory.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
    Meanwhile we could reach the required strength to beat stage 23 but be stucked because, influence.
    Well Zorich post was clear there, but what else we can expect from wartune and on another topic i cant log again website is down apparently again.
    I honestly didn't have much trouble with 23 though...I think OP should give it a few more tries. Now if it was level 27, I'd understand. I can't even kill the mob before boss enrages lol
    And with 27 I can't even survive after it enrages, so OP would have much more trouble on that level even if he/she were really powerful in br.

Good luck with the site problems, ProfCity servers have been fine today o:

Comment

27 really was a pain post patch...28 however seems much more promising, more of a straight up dps/tank slap, no stun detected etc

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
        I honestly didn't have much trouble with 23 though...I think OP should give it a few more tries. Now if it was level 27, I'd understand. I can't even kill the mob before boss enrages lol
        And with 27 I can't even survive after it enrages, so OP would have much more trouble on that level even if he/she were really powerful in br.

Good luck with the site problems, ProfCity servers have been fine today o:
        You were probably lucky, but with enough tries, everyone's bound to get lucky at some point
        Next time I take a run at 23 I'll probably try putting myself in back, see if that saves me a couple rounds of stun.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          You were probably lucky, but with enough tries, everyone's bound to get lucky at some point
          Next time I take a run at 23 I'll probably try putting myself in back, see if that saves me a couple rounds of stun.
          I wish I could remember if I was in the front or the back, pretty sure in the front, but I'm so curious now that I'll ask my spouse to save 23 for me so I can try it tomorrow lol
          Good luck man!

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
            27 really was a pain post patch...28 however seems much more promising, more of a straight up dps/tank slap, no stun detected etc
            Wow you've beaten it? How far are you? o:

Comment

I am a non casher, around 930k br, if they wouldnt stun, i could prolly get around 27 in purgatory, NON CASHERS DO HAVE A CHANCE, you just have to know how to play, what pet to use, and how to build your character.

Comment

Speaking of influence, one thing I still don't get is that, why do eudaemons have influence gems while we players don't have it? And why player can't inherit eudaemon attributes like troop inspiration? Just so "smart".

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  Speaking of influence, one thing I still don't get is that, why do eudaemons have influence gems while we players don't have it? And why player can't inherit eudaemon attributes like troop inspiration? Just so "smart".
                  Because we have aura that gives the same and they dont
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                    Not sure what that has to do with anything, maybe I read it wrong.

Bosses were never meant to be stun-able. But with high influence, they will stun you less or not at all (if that's possible with a really high influence)
                    And reading what Zorich said, influence helped his Eudaemon, so it does help
                    It could be random luck as well. My eudaemon's influence is over twice as high as mine; it was non stop stunned and I wasn't stunned even once on floor 23.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                      For knight eudaemon, there is a delphic with stun chance. I have high influence on my eudaemon to take full advantage of that stun chance.

Players have influence, just very expensive to get quickly. Its the 3rd fate circle and no fast non cash way to get it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
                        I am a non casher, around 930k br, if they wouldnt stun, i could prolly get around 27 in purgatory, NON CASHERS DO HAVE A CHANCE, you just have to know how to play, what pet to use, and how to build your character.
                        Nah, you wouldnt get that far, they get progressively harder, so 930k with eud is nearly nothing for the later levels...i think i was around that br buffed, before eud's were added to the game when i beat 25-26

As for the earlier question, i've beaten 27, thats it...have not attempted it in a while though, as wc is needed for smooth tok runs these days with all the people who are too lazy to even strip % astrals ^^ I'd think 28 should be doable after patch though, maybe the last 2 also, with the added atk

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                          Nah, you wouldnt get that far, they get progressively harder, so 930k with eud is nearly nothing for the later levels...i think i was around that br buffed, before eud's were added to the game when i beat 25-26

As for the earlier question, i've beaten 27, thats it...have not attempted it in a while though, as wc is needed for smooth tok runs these days with all the people who are too lazy to even strip % astrals ^^ I'd think 28 should be doable after patch though, maybe the last 2 also, with the added atk
                          i just killed 23 today, if i would use a free cov card i could prolly beat 24 as well, got 2 bars down on it during enrage so its not impossible, maybe not as far as 27, but a 25 i will most likely achieve without massive br gains. its all about the rotations, the rune uses, and using the right pet.

Comment

Working...
                          X