Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Titan Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Titan Wars

    Any word on when Titan Wars will be starting?
    Onslaught
    Kabam s23
    Champions
    Level 80 mage
    87mil+ br

  • #2
    No word yet. Be sure to keep an eye on News and Events forum. If they do decided to release this feature, it will be announced there.
    Retired Moderator.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
      No word yet. Be sure to keep an eye on News and Events forum. If they do decided to release this feature, it will be announced there.
      It was already mentioned to be released in patch notes...just set no date yet i think?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by gruntar View Post
        It was already mentioned to be released in patch notes...just set no date yet i think?
        Yeah. I kept hearing 5/29 but that didn't make sense to have it on a Friday during GB. Now I've heard 6/2. I guess we'll wait and see. Good luck in CW Gruntar.
        Onslaught
        Kabam s23
        Champions
        Level 80 mage
        87mil+ br

        Comment


        • #5
          i hope never cuz itll be entirly to laggy to be enjoyable as it should be just like arena
          s410

          MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
          Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

          Comment


          • #6
            I've seen the icon pop up briefly when loading the game, so the feature is probably already in there, just waiting for them to schedule it.

            Comment


            • #7
              No hurry, though, we got plenty of patches lately, let us catch up first

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                I've seen the icon pop up briefly when loading the game, so the feature is probably already in there, just waiting for them to schedule it.
                Yup, i saw that as well, same for cw button.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It was going to happen some 3 months ago according to EC, but their info tends to never be accurate completely a lot of the time. Maybe in a month or two it'll come.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Only got some emails mentioning Steel Wars (CS tanks) but didn't see it coming yet. But I don't do tanks so whatever.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      LOL, you guys still didnt have even ONE Titan War yet? haha Wartune is weirdest divine comedy version of em all.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X