Game suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game suggestions

here are some suggestions that my guild and i came up with.

slyph skill menu like toon skills menu. ( able to keep skills we have previously purchased)
    make it so that our slyph skills are like our toons skills. we are able to pick between all skills we have purchased for that slyph. and able to change skills like we do with our toon.

alllow us to choose which skill gets replaced when opening a new skill.
    either allow us to choose which skill gets replaced when buying a new skill or make it so that no skill gets removed. it is pretty annoying having to rebuy our skills 3-4 times because they are being deleted when new skills are bought.

allow us to hide individual pieces of clothing. ex hide only wings.
    allow us to hide each individual piece of clothing. what if we want to have our clothes on but not our wings?

allow us to choose race of our toon, ex caucasian, asian, etc.....
    from what i see in the game every toon is caucasian. and i am pretty sure that the player base is a mix of every race on earth. so allow us to choose the race our toon is displayed as.

make new species of humanoids for npcs, and maybe for toons as well. ex elf, drow, draconian,dwarf,
    it would be nice to see other species of humanoids in the game. through out fantasy litature there is hundreds of different humanoid races to choose from why not make it so ingame. ( who wouldnt want to be a drow elf or a draconian.

shared vault between married couples.
    we all know that in marriage everything is shared. so make it so ingame. make it so that married couples have a vault that they can both put items in and take those items out. this would allow married couples to help each other grow and become stronger.

remove goodieslink. OR give better rewards
    from what i can see this is the most hated mini game in wartune. it is time consuming and the rewards are NOT worth the time it takes to get them. either remove it completely from the game or make it give better rewards.

remove goodies link from cloud adventures.
    we hate goodies link. most of us avoid it when it is open outside of cloud adventures, what makes anyone think we want to be forced into playing it for our cloud adventures with even worse rewards......
    just remove this minigame completely.

stop making us run in circles to gather rewards from DI. instead drop the chests into our inventory for us to open.
    one of the more time consuming aspects of dragon invasion. why do we have to run around in a circle gathering chests...... we roll a number.... we get xxx amount of drops........... PUT THOSE DROPS INTO OUR INVENTORY in the form of a chest.

let us choose the eudeamons after our 1st one instead of making it random.
    why is it that after our first eudeamon the rest are random drops. why would anyone want 3 mage eudeamons? we dont we want 1 of each. so stop the random drop thing and let us choose.

make wedding rings lvl at same time on both parties
    i mean if i am going to spend money to lvl up my wedding rings i expect that both rings will be leveled at the same time. i dont expect my partners ring to be stuck at a lower lvl. this is just dumb.

make any item that can not be sold able to go to profile tab. ex...... star tear shards
    there are items in the game that are taking inventory space and they can not be sold. as we all know inventory space is in real short supply these days. so stop wasting our space with items we can not get rid of. instead send them to the profile tab.

give us event to exchange fate stones.
    sitting on 10k-30k fate stones? lets sell them for 1 gold each..... NOT...... why not make an event for us to exchange those fate stones. i am sure there are alot of people who have used all the fate stones they can and are now starting to get huge stacks of them. give us an exchange event to get rid of them.

make all items in inventory able to stack upto 10000
    again inventory space is a big big issue ingame. make it so that every stackable item can be stacked upto 9,999. this will help alot of people with their inventory needs.

eliminate 90% of the "shards" make 1 set of shards that can unlock everything. ex...
    coordinate shards, gem shards, jewel hunt shards,beast shards, mount shards etc........

shards, shards,shards. we have shards comming out of our yingyang. it is insane. there are shards for everything. it can be confusing. just eliminate the need for 300 different types of shards. make 1 shard that can be used to purchase/craft every item that all those different shards are being used for.

make it so that we have to use a combination of keys to post items to chat. ex shift+left click.
    this will fix the issue with items being posted to chat when we do NOT want them to be.

ever try to click an item to move it or use it and instead have it go to chat? then u have to refresh to make the click work properly again...... there is a rather simple fix to this...... MAKE IT SO WE NEED A COMBINATION OF DIFFERNT KEYS TO POST TO CHAT. problem solved.

remove limit of helping people in DI,BI and TOK. make it so that like any other dungeon we can help as much as we
    are needed.

on old servers where people are starting to quit it can be extremely hard to find a team to help with these dungeons. most players have an established team. and being limited on the amount we can help can really make it hard for some players to progress in the game.

leave jewel hunt up as a daily event. stop rotating it.
    jewel hunt is one of the main ways people gather gems and fate stones and other items. players are not happy that jewel hunt was added to the list of rotating mini games. so remove it from that list and make it an everyday mini game again.

change atol boss to a set time. no one participats anymore because it always interfers with somethign else like
    bg or world boss.

on my server there might be 1 team that fights the atol boss. why because it always seems to interfere with other stuff like world boss, battlegrounds etc. make it so that atol boss has set times through out the day just like every other event. and make it so that it is not interfering with the other events.

eliminate the need to flood every players screen with rose drops. it is annoying and causes extreme lag. and we
    really do not care who is sending roses to who.

do we really need our screen flooded with roses everytime someone feels the need to dump a stack of them? do any of us even care that someone else is being sent roses? no we do not. so why are we subjected to it? simple make it so that the person who is getting the roses is the only person able to see them. problem solved. and will kill alot of the unnesecary lag caused by it.

Your first suggestion should've been "Care for suggestions from players" but that is not the case so you waste your time.

Comment

All the suggestions you posted been said a billion times.
      Mostly they are great but i am sure R2 and all won't do anything with it.

but i fully agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Your first suggestion should've been "Care for suggestions from players" but that is not the case so you waste your time.
        This sums up all.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Easy way to get all the above implemented.

1. Buy lottery ticket on a massive jackpot rollover event.
          2. Win above lottery.
          3. recharge/spend a few million on wartune.
          4. Complain to them and state they better fix the above or you wont spend another few million.
          5. Sit back and watch whilst they are all done in a few days or hours.
          6. Enjoy the game.

Comment

Making everything stack at least to 9999,and
            it seems since the cap is 80 atm the 50+ map
            area is sadly out of date.Could skip the 60+
            and go right to 70+ for the higher level players
            to go for mines and such.And don't make the
            same mistake of only making it 580x580 space (just example numbers here)
            like the 50+ map area but at least 800x800 so
            cap players have some room.

Comment

Originally posted by the-wise-one View Post
              Easy way to get all the above implemented.

1. Buy lottery ticket on a massive jackpot rollover event.
              2. Win above lottery.
              3. recharge/spend a few million on wartune.
              4. Complain to them and state they better fix the above or you wont spend another few million.
              5. Sit back and watch whilst they are all done in a few days or hours.
              6. Enjoy the game.
              ^ So true XD
              "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
              Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
              Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

when you click an item and it goes on your chat click BACKSPACE on your keyboard.it will fix the problem wothout relogging.also if you get bugged trying to teleport in wilds click Q it will bring you back to inside your city,cheers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by onemo View Post
                  when you click an item and it goes on your chat click BACKSPACE on your keyboard.it will fix the problem wothout relogging.also if you get bugged trying to teleport in wilds click Q it will bring you back to inside your city,cheers!!!!
                  Another way that works for me is switching tabs. Since I usually have skype up in the background, I just switch to that then switch back and it's fixed.
                  I think minimizing the wartune tab/client would also work.

Comment

We started with our own back pack and vault. Then we got "Sylphs" a wonderful new creation! They moved into our "space" in our back packs and vaults. Getting a bit tight in there. Rut Roh...now we have the "kids" the eudies....they are so cute and adorable and wow they sure do come in handy in battle. Work their tails off helping us out and keeping us alive at times too. But...they have invaded our back packs and vault space too. This is going to far. Now we have no and I mean NO room in our vault. There are 3 of us..well more because of the number of sylphs and eudies actually..but for arguments sake...say 3 of us...sharing the same back pack and vault. Lawdy...lawdy..how can this be. We need our own back pack and vault. The sylphs need their own and the kids need their own. Back pack and vault for each one of us. Hmmm...neat concept and easy to do. You have a room separate from your parents or children I'm sure, and also your pets. Same concept here.
                    Have a nice day and think about it. Simple solution programing not that hard to do for it

Comment

Working...
                    X