Suggestion: Add a new shop item 'Sylph Skill Slot'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Add a new shop item 'Sylph Skill Slot'

We are all pained by the fact that sylph skill replacement is random, and those who already have a full skill bar on their sylph have no choice but take the risk. This is very negative game experience to game players. Even if they are willing to pay serious cash to get their sylph skill bar right, I know lots people have given up and stopped trying, which leaves their sylph skill bar in a suboptimal state and dissatisfaction in their mind.

It would be highly desirable to have the option to free up sylph skill bar slots for new skills.

I would suggest to create a new shop item called 'Sylph Skill Slot', which is sold like a regular sylph skill book and can be used to replace an existing sylph skill with a blank skill slot.
    Opening a new skill slot costs 300 balens, so it makes sense to have the same cost to get back a blank skill slot.

There are 2 possible ways to use a 'Sylph Skill Slot':

1) To allow a player to select a skill to replace. If the code base already supports user selection of skill slots, this would be the ideal solution. Many players would probably change their sylph skill bar to suit different situations each month, which is continual income and greater customer satisfaction.

2) To allow a random existing skill to be replaced (but will not replace a blank skill slot). This is a lesser optimal solution, but it allows the player to blank out their sylph skill bar completely and add the skills they desire. This would probably not save them money-as clearing the skill bar requires 3, 5 or 8 'Sylph Skill Slot' items, and then they would have to buy 3, 5 or 8 new sylph skill books, but it is much more deterministic and much less hassle than a random replacement of an existing skill.

This is my suggestion. I know it would probably not be heard by anyone who can change game features, but still feel it nice to have so sharing it up here.

are u talking about company, who add Res Crystal Formula to rewards 5 events in row after patch when they unlocked all lvls res crystalls in blacksmith? they for sure will satisfy ur all players wishes

Comment

Just allowing us to delete a skill would be enough - then we'd pay the extra 300 BB on top of the new skill cost to put it in the empty slot. Would kinda be a win-win. But I don't think Proficient City / Wartune really cares

Comment

Or..

Would be nice if they at least gave us an opt. to choose which skills not to replace.. kinda like Refining Locks item..
        So we can buy the lock item or directly deduct balens to protect the skills we want to stay..
        [R2 Games] ~ [S588] Ḁirlänggã

Comment

Working...
        X