New Patch stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post

There is another hidden tile which unfortunately I couldn't get screenie of because I couldn't find single 1 in 2 dims so it occurs to me these are rare
    These mines produces X amount of balen for x amount of time, if you happen find one this is new source of getting bound balen and you allowed up to 3 at a time
    Does this mean you can't find it just by walking by in a spiral? You have to land on its space?
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
      Does this mean you can't find it just by walking by in a spiral? You have to land on its space?
      Hidden tiles you have to land on them to find them, they don't show.. appear if you are near them.. thus hidden tiles
      they pretty hard to find.. I 100% explored advanced dim and not find, also 100% explored basic dim.. not find.Now doing expert dim.. so far cannot find.I also never found offering tile (also hidden), but i found couple "eudaemon" tiles when I stepped on them .. also hidden.
      I know many of you prob skeptical about new dim but imho I like it,I seem get more mahra and sep this way, before silent nerf got about 200 mahra and sep 1 day after nerf about 75-100 a day (from advance dim).Only drawback is gonna hard find these mines for balen, for me not big deal because not alot I can use bound balen for anyway (can't speak for all) .. just hope hit it big in cloud adventure :P

Edit: best way to find hidden tiles is completely explore each level, I know it sounds like energy eater but it is not.With about 750 res each step is 2 energy and each event is 41 energy(excludes towers which cost double).In 24 hour span can replenish 4800 energy , to fully explore 1 floor of advance and expert dim lvl costs 800 energy at 2 energy per step (excludes events and towers)
      Last edited by Chrisnetika; 07-22-2015, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
        Hidden tiles you have to land on them to find them, they don't show.. appear if you are near them.. thus hidden tiles
        they pretty hard to find.. I 100% explored advanced dim and not find, also 100% explored basic dim.. not find.Now doing expert dim.. so far cannot find.I also never found offering tile (also hidden), but i found couple "eudaemon" tiles when I stepped on them .. also hidden.
        Just a quick amending. offering isn't in hidden square, you can see the red treasure chest if you are next to it. like you can see the other brown loot chests that carry other stuff now. I somehow found a balen mine without realizing, so that MIGHT have been a hidden tile as you said but not completely sure yet.
        from images however, it seems that it is also not hidden, you can see something if next to it. so maybe I'm just understanding wrong, but want to make sure those just getting the patch aren't going to freak the living heck out.

To put it simply, it might take a little more work, but rewards from dimensions are generally better than before. in my honest opinion.

Comment

• I don't mind not getting leg stones, chrysteloids, fate stones, i realy wont miss that :P

only thing missing after patch, the iron, turqu, blue c, red copper,
          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
          Server: S444 Silent Arena
          Char: Knight
          Lvl: 80
          Br: 6m and crowing.
          Main Sylph: Arise
          Guard: Oracle

Comment

• Entered an old dimension, it was reseted. Cleared every tile on 1st level, still says 1 event left. Also tower didnt had any boss, was able to move on next level. Whats going on?
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• your old dimension progress its on , so as you completed dimension you get full reward for that
              only difference is that they are fresh and you can explore it again
              Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
              Dragon Sword Master
              Server: kongregate s6
              Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

• Originally posted by titof22 View Post
                your old dimension progress its on , so as you completed dimension you get full reward for that
                only difference is that they are fresh and you can explore it again
                But why it says 1 remaining event with all tiles cleared? Also does the hidden tiles count to those events too?

Comment

• The 1 remaining is probably the boss, since you can't fight it again in this new system if it's an old dimension, but you can check via the magnifying glass, if it doesn't show anything than it probably is the boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    The 1 remaining is probably the boss, since you can't fight it again in this new system if it's an old dimension, but you can check via the magnifying glass, if it doesn't show anything than it probably is the boss.
                    1st and 2nd level, all tiles cleared - 1 event remaining, 3rd level, all tiles cleared - 0 left, smh

Comment

• Did you try walking on every single tile? You could have a Secret Merchant/BB Mine, don't know if they appear on event list but worth a try lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Did you try walking on every single tile? You could have a Secret Merchant/BB Mine, don't know if they appear on event list but worth a try lol
                        stepped on every tile, used the magnifying glass, says no events remaining, still shows 1 left. And thats only on 1st and 2nd level, 3 and 4 - full cleared, 0 events left

Comment

• shop. well. was on mine the one left in a level.
                          Kabam -57 Archer
                          Kabam -67 Knight
                          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

• Dauna, is it the same as this person described here?
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              Dauna, is it the same as this person described here?
                              Similar, but not the same as he is missing towers.Click image for larger version

Name:	dim 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	579.6 KB
ID:	1714912

Offtopic: my name is daunapu, from "дай пари" meaning "give me money"

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                                Similar, but not the same as he is missing towers.
                                Ok thanks. I'd still like to ask you to file a ticket about this, if you haven't done so yet.
                                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                                X