Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Really?? Huge stats in titles for clothing sets and mount cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Really?? Huge stats in titles for clothing sets and mount cards

    This is just utter Cupcakes. its already ridiculous enough that sometimes you cant get a mount opening 400 boxes. Now we are going to give the insane spenders or just lucky people titles with +1000 stats?

    I just cant comprehend what idiot thinks these are a good idea. I don't care if you keep the titles, but no way the stats should be that high on them
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-26-2015, 04:25 AM.

  • #2
    and they keep saying that they are ''worried about the game balance'' rofl bee ess !!!

    Comment


    • #3
      What i'm wondering is if those clothe tittles need the wings too, if so then all makes sense, you can get the clothes doing the events usually but can forgot about the wings w/o your CC. If onlu head, body and weapon are needed then they are not that hard to get still some players that doesn't expend a single penny here (i respect it ofc) will miss a few of them.

      The ones from mounts are just the bigges slot machine never saw before.

      Comment


      • #4
        making +150 mount is the crazy part. Basically this game is starting a period of what i call inflation. Now you can get tons of resistance crystals free, insignia exchange for SS etc. All the stuff we fought to get early is easy to get now. I am not a huge casher and i think some of that is ok for the game. I started out sooner than some and enjoyed all the SC - whip - gem redeems. Alot of good cheap clothing events etc. But when you keep flipping what is considered prized items and what isnt is frustrating to players.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cacuga View Post
          What i'm wondering is if those clothe tittles need the wings too, if so then all makes sense, you can get the clothes doing the events usually but can forgot about the wings w/o your CC. If onlu head, body and weapon are needed then they are not that hard to get still some players that doesn't expend a single penny here (i respect it ofc) will miss a few of them.

          The ones from mounts are just the bigges slot machine never saw before.
          Need the wings also, so in total 210 boxes needed to get the title.

          at this moment ive got 160 boxes, without spending anything for it. tomorrow last sepl event, so im getting close.

          im a light casher, have some balans left, but not sure if i buy the last boxes if i miss some.
          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
          Server: S444 Silent Arena
          Char: Knight
          Lvl: 80
          Br: 6m and crowing.
          Main Sylph: Arise
          Guard: Oracle

          Comment


          • #6
            Depending on the upcoming events, I could get enough to get the full clothing set, have 138 currently.

            My question is if one does get enough to get the full set, do you trade for the set or open them and hope to get lucky and get the mount and some clothing? 210 boxes is alot of boxes and plus you can get beast souls too if you open them.
            Last edited by R262181389; 08-22-2015, 07:32 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Why am I not surprised..
              "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
              Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
              Why so serious? :-o "

              "Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                My question is if one does get enough to get the full set, do you trade for the set or open them and hope to get lucky and get the mount and some clothing? 210 boxes is alot of boxes and plus you can get beast souls too if you open them.
                this is what i did usually:
                1. use the leftover boxes 1st (in this event, if you have 221 boxes then use 11)
                2. if you got a cloth set from the boxes you open, then open 30 more boxes. if not, trade them for complete whole set(hat, weapon, armor, wings).
                3. if you have complete clothes set (hat, weapon, armor) then trade 120 box for wings, use the leftovers. if not, trade the boxes to complete the whole set.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Kinda think we are getting some big update soon.

                  Remember they made the same thing with Soul crystals, whips and such a year+ ago, we then got SS to continue our leveling. So maybe we are getting something to make the old mount system "weaker"? Just a theory.

                  Titles for me was to achieve things, like beating spire is a good achievement/title. Getting clothes to a certain level, also good. But, lucking out once time per month to get a mount, not an achievement that deserves a title

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    this is what i did usually:
                    1. use the leftover boxes 1st (in this event, if you have 221 boxes then use 11)
                    2. if you got a cloth set from the boxes you open, then open 30 more boxes. if not, trade them for complete whole set(hat, weapon, armor, wings).
                    3. if you have complete clothes set (hat, weapon, armor) then trade 120 box for wings, use the leftovers. if not, trade the boxes to complete the whole set.
                    jup, i do it also like this. That's the diff between smart cashing, or just cash because you can, and get everything on the first day.

                    But if we get an exchange again to get divine energy, then i get that.
                    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                    Server: S444 Silent Arena
                    Char: Knight
                    Lvl: 80
                    Br: 6m and crowing.
                    Main Sylph: Arise
                    Guard: Oracle

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      where can you see this title?
                      Karac
                      Archer
                      S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                      CAIN Guild
                      1.4M BR

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by karac View Post
                        where can you see this title?
                        Go to the title page, the button next to your icon in the top left, and go to the tab called other. It is towards the bottom.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Those title stats are kinda game breaking on lower levels. On higher level not that important except they started adding penetration to them, and there aint much sources to get this. Its a horrible idea in general.
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            the drop rates are very low, I got none of the title mounts. One of the title clothes sets appeared in clothes shards exchange though, so maybe they'll make the mounts available again soon

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Wondering if anyone can help, I have collected the whole set of clothing but still no title . I saw somewhere in the trend before but can't find it now . Please help ty


                              Nvm find out why. Need to go to dressing room put on the set of cloth and refresh then title appear
                              Last edited by 113321312; 08-25-2015, 06:34 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X