Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

NR guide for free players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NR guide for free players?

    Anyone know of any decent free players who can do NR first boss on their own?
    Mind sharing some experience?
    Specifically, how could anyone under 2M BR (well...more like...under 1.5M br) kill 1st boss without help from the bigger guys?

    The best free player I know of so far is 1.6M. To my knowledge, he runs with the cashers all the time & never helps weaker players.
    Anyone know of any self-sufficient free players who can run NR with 3 other free players?

    Need to help the free players & weaklings through 1st boss of NR, but there are only 6 people above 2M in my guild & only 3 are willing to carry weaklings on a daily basis (me & my hubby, & 1 more 2.3M who logs in every other day).
    Not that I'm unwilling to help, but carrying every baby into NR is just too much work for me, and I've been skipping all my own runs for them (did nothing but blitzing & events outside of that). I can't do this for long, otherwise I'd fall too far behind & not able to help them any more. But it feels difficult to see them helpless & unable to get any stoves or hammers at all.

  • #2
    FREE and CASHER players has the same guide. usually the difference is just cashers tends to have better toon while noncashers plays better.

    the dungeon itself didnt differentiate that you are a casher or not(there's not even a vip box there), so just follow ANY of the narrandera guides.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      FREE and CASHER players has the same guide. usually the difference is just cashers tends to have better toon while noncashers plays better.

      the dungeon itself didnt differentiate that you are a casher or not(there's not even a vip box there), so just follow ANY of the narrandera guides.
      apparently, such high stats as mentioned in the guides are not doable for freebies because they don't have enough mounts. on non-sponsored sites they can't get the unbound balens to open the 6th res shield either. maybe i should change the title to "NR guide for players with fewer than 30 mounts"?

      Comment


      • #4
        whats with your obsession with segregating noncasher with casher?
        A LOT of freebies can do NR up to 2nd boss. heck, in my server almost everyone above 1.5m br can do it without being carried by strongest players.

        if you are feeling too weak to do the dungeon, the solution is the same for every dungeon problem, get stronger.
        just like when a team with 200k br cant beat 5th boss in DI for he title, or people who cant pass cata/necro/purgatory, they just simply need to get stronger, and applied the guides that been scattered around in the forum.

        6th res is an issue, but its not a dead end. with this current dimension daily reward, you can get up to 10800 crystal shards/ day. dont be stingy and make 5x lvl 10 crystal, and you will have 1000 res. if you dont want to do it because you wait for the event to give reward for lvl 10, its your own choice. you just simply need to see which one more important to you, doing NR that can be done right now or hoping for the event that we didnt know when will they finally make it.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

        Comment


        • #5
          What i think might not be what you'd like to hear but the best thing to do is to not help them.

          Back then when we old player started play this game we had such an hard time clearing mpds with way low br that we were forced to figure out the way to clear them, now new players are far too used on getting carried and keep helping them won't make them learn how to play because they don't need to, they can just get carried and never bother learning, they also have no way to be competitive so they won't bother learning most of the game mechanics.

          What i do now to help new players is spend the time i used to waste carring them on pming with them, giving tips and explaining game mechanics and the result are far better, lower br for sure but they know how to play and they're forming team which will make them stick around more time.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
            What i think might not be what you'd like to hear but the best thing to do is to not help them.

            Back then when we old player started play this game we had such an hard time clearing mpds with way low br that we were forced to figure out the way to clear them, now new players are far too used on getting carried and keep helping them won't make them learn how to play because they don't need to, they can just get carried and never bother learning, they also have no way to be competitive so they won't bother learning most of the game mechanics.

            What i do now to help new players is spend the time i used to waste carring them on pming with them, giving tips and explaining game mechanics and the result are far better, lower br for sure but they know how to play and they're forming team which will make them stick around more time.
            huh, that actually made a lot of sense. cold as it is, but it's like what they said about lions throws their cubs off the cliff. its for making them tougher in the end.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              whats with your obsession with segregating noncasher with casher?
              A LOT of freebies can do NR up to 2nd boss. heck, in my server almost everyone above 1.5m br can do it without being carried by strongest players.

              if you are feeling too weak to do the dungeon, the solution is the same for every dungeon problem, get stronger.
              just like when a team with 200k br cant beat 5th boss in DI for he title, or people who cant pass cata/necro/purgatory, they just simply need to get stronger, and applied the guides that been scattered around in the forum.

              6th res is an issue, but its not a dead end. with this current dimension daily reward, you can get up to 10800 crystal shards/ day. dont be stingy and make 5x lvl 10 crystal, and you will have 1000 res. if you dont want to do it because you wait for the event to give reward for lvl 10, its your own choice. you just simply need to see which one more important to you, doing NR that can be done right now or hoping for the event that we didnt know when will they finally make it.
              -_-b i do have a fake freebie toon (couldn't stand the inconvenience & made a few shortcuts with balens, but 100% free otherwise) so obviously know the pace difference between the two. we can't blame people for being weak & ask them to get stronger when they simply got nowhere to improve without our help. i don't know everyone above 1.5m br can do without being carried. of course not carried by the top players (i'm NOT a top player), but has to be someone above their strength level on team. not on a strong & active server, & not have the luck for a second merge either. our last csgb had only 9-23 people showing and got only the minimal rewards, but we are still the top guild on server & the 4th-8th guilds are all only a few hundred k total br. maybe it's time to leave, but it feels difficult to leave all the good people behind & go join a more aggressive server. i'm not much on the strength side. myself & team NEED TO grow simply because we can't continue the game play without growing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                huh, that actually made a lot of sense. cold as it is, but it's like what they said about lions throws their cubs off the cliff. its for making them tougher in the end.
                but human beings thrive because we take better care of our kids & keep the weaklings around

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  -_-b i do have a fake freebie toon (couldn't stand the inconvenience & made a few shortcuts with balens, but 100% free otherwise) so obviously know the pace difference between the two. we can't blame people for being weak & ask them to get stronger when they simply got nowhere to improve without our help. i don't know everyone above 1.5m br can do without being carried. of course not carried by the top players (i'm NOT a top player), but has to be someone above their strength level on team. not on a strong & active server, & not have the luck for a second merge either. our last csgb had only 9-23 people showing and got only the minimal rewards, but we are still the top guild on server & the 4th-8th guilds are all only a few hundred k total br. maybe it's time to leave, but it feels difficult to leave all the good people behind & go join a more aggressive server. i'm not much on the strength side. myself & team NEED TO grow simply because we can't continue the game play without growing.
                  what if i told you, that i spent 2 years+ of being free player? so dont even try to imply that i dont know how the noncashers feels. back before they have cache issue in august 2014, i did every event possible to keep up with the stronger players, including finishing circuit quest every week.
                  i switched to be a vip user once they introduce dimensions, because i predict that thing could be a game breaker. and it pays off.

                  Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  but human beings thrive because we take better care of our kids & keep the weaklings around
                  by making them(kids) stronger or feeding on them(weaklings). >_>
                  which one you want to be? the hunter or the prey?
                  Last edited by Arlad; 08-30-2015, 04:43 PM.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                    but human beings thrive because we take better care of our kids & keep the weaklings around
                    We do now because we have less brain and more heart

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You dont need 6th shield to get enough res for first boss. As pple already figured out light boss is non element so game takes your highest res against it, dark think its dark type. As non casher/non vip u still can open 2 dimensions so open same type and just stack 1 ress to 700-750. Make your 2 strongest chars enter narrandera first (that way they will be split to different teams) then inv 2 weaker inside. Dont know if its 100% sure way but for us first person we invite inside is always matched with room owner. And u fight against boss u attack, so if u want to be on dark boss attack it, if want be on light attack it or let other team attack dark onen. Knowing on which boss u will be allows u to prepare correct resistance. Just make sure u click that lever thing before inving 4th member. For trash just place kids in front and when they die use guardian runes, will buy u 1-2 more rounds, should be enough to kill it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by zniwiarz85 View Post
                        You dont need 6th shield to get enough res for first boss. As pple already figured out light boss is non element so game takes your highest res against it, dark think its dark type. As non casher/non vip u still can open 2 dimensions so open same type and just stack 1 ress to 700-750. Make your 2 strongest chars enter narrandera first (that way they will be split to different teams) then inv 2 weaker inside. Dont know if its 100% sure way but for us first person we invite inside is always matched with room owner. And u fight against boss u attack, so if u want to be on dark boss attack it, if want be on light attack it or let other team attack dark onen. Knowing on which boss u will be allows u to prepare correct resistance. Just make sure u click that lever thing before inving 4th member. For trash just place kids in front and when they die use guardian runes, will buy u 1-2 more rounds, should be enough to kill it.
                        and i'm so tired of always being the one to enter first & invite weaklings who can't even take 2 hits from 1st boss >.<
                        my game time now is limited to 1.5 hours a day all-inclusive on weekdays & 4 hours on weekends, so if i carry 2 weaklings for 1 NR run each day, i'd have to miss all my own runs & do nothing but blitzing & events (which takes only some 5-15 minutes at most).

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          what if i told you, that i spent 2 years+ of being free player? so dont even try to imply that i dont know how the noncashers feels. back before they have cache issue in august 2014, i did every event possible to keep up with the stronger players, including finishing circuit quest every week.
                          i switched to be a vip user once they introduce dimensions, because i predict that thing could be a game breaker. and it pays off.



                          by making them(kids) stronger or feeding on them(weaklings). >_>
                          which one you want to be? the hunter or the prey?
                          so where is your toon? mind i take a look?
                          i spent most of my time on my main, so my freebie didn't get much engagement until my main's server became too dead to spend major time on. but the freebies who logs in every day don't seem to do that much better than me. my freebie had never received any help of any sort. i never had any sets below level 70 on her, & finished 70 & 80 sets all on my own. speaking of cruelty, i know how it feels to be the one exposed to challenge. without prior knowledge from my main, my freebie wouldn't have a clue on anything & wouldn't be able to move forward at all.

                          it's arguable the human approach is a success or not, but our species indeed keep more weak & incompetent individuals around than the rest in nature, and subsequently make use of them by a higher level of civilization. those who can't beat up a beast can go shine the tools & prepare cooked meals; they don't need to be eliminated. it's same deal in game. some of those weaker players i mentioned did tons of smaller things that the bigs don't want to do; without them, we wouldn't have the luxury of keeping things in order without spending more time in game than the weaklings. small matters simple as reviving crops & feeding/harvesting animals still need someone to do, and it's not the beasts' job to specialize in farm clicking. i don't feed or harvest my animals, & plant crops only when my tree is ready. what they did for me are small things that anyone could do, but when i have to do it by myself on my alt, it's a lot more hassle than expected.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                            and i'm so tired of always being the one to enter first & invite weaklings who can't even take 2 hits from 1st boss >.<
                            my game time now is limited to 1.5 hours a day all-inclusive on weekdays & 4 hours on weekends, so if i carry 2 weaklings for 1 NR run each day, i'd have to miss all my own runs & do nothing but blitzing & events (which takes only some 5-15 minutes at most).
                            ok this maybe sounds arrogant, but i suggest you dump them. like what you said, you have a very limited time, dont waste it on carrying some weaklings who keeps dying.
                            tell them that you will only help them if they at least strong enough to survive. why help them if they didnt even try to help themselves? i stopped helping some people in narrandera when they didnt listen to strategy and being too cheapskate to convert res crystals.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                              so where is your toon? mind i take a look?
                              current stats:Click image for larger version

Name:	stats20150831.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	473.4 KB
ID:	1716626

                              anyway, what the freebies need is not someone who carry them anywhere. they need to form a good team, a team who runs everything together, get stronger together, and build teamwork on it.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X