Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    It certainly would be nice to be able to do something with the huge number of basics and ints we will be collecting over time. I'd rather see it as a blacksmith synth option, but it could work as an event. Eventually I'll be just losing 999k gold most of the time because I'll be auto-selling them, and hoping to score the advanced/expert ones.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    Farm basic and int dim for lvl 2 will crystal (if you don't need mahra and sep anymore ofc).
    Meh, it's still at best a break even vs doing that or doing 1 Expert, and your resists suck as a result.

At 1 in 4 being L2 Crystals, you're looking at 4 L2 Will Crystals per Intermediate Dim. If you apply the same rate to an Expert, you get 19 L2 Crystals. Plus the nightly payout on an Intermediate is 300 Will Shards / night == 3 L1 == 1 L2 Will Crystal. An Expert gives 1800 Will Shards / night == 18 L1 == 6 L2 Will Crystals, and lasts for 6 Days of Payouts.

So that one Expert you can do and forget (and get great res reduce / resists from) gives you approx 55 L2 Will Crystals over it's lifespan - which is 2 L5s when you synth up.

You have to cycle 13+ Intermediate Dims to get that same amount of total payout from 1 Expert Dim. Ick. In the time it takes to do those 13, I can start and complete 2 Experts no problem. It's a pretty significant deficit.

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Farm basic and int dim for lvl 2 will crystal (if you don't need mahra and sep anymore ofc).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X