• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skeleton chest exchange I

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune2a.png
Views:	2
Size:	784.1 KB
ID:	1775551I have 72 skeleton chests but cannot exchange them for weathered shards. Anyone else having this problem? I submitted a ticket but they say...

SEP 04, 2015 | 07:49AM CEST
    R2 Eirleen replied:

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to contact us.
    We ave test on your account and we found out that you can exchange one of the item/s using your skeleton chest and Weathered Shard.
    Please do log in you account and test for it.

For any concern, please don’t hesitate to contact us
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	305.2 KB
ID:	1775548
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lexx5; 09-04-2015, 08:06 AM.

did you already go through 99 of them?
    [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

yes but it wont let me exchange any more and did not state I can only do 99 for 'event' like in sylph purple or orange event

Comment

99 is the limit for that particular exchange...so you cant exchange any more, not a bug

the ones that are unlimited, have no numbers next to them when you have no chests, and show how many you can exchange when you have chests...the ones that say 99 from the start have ahard limit of 99 during the event

Comment

it's okay they have added a new event for skeleton chests exchange that was not listed on http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1433427

Now they are calling it 'Eudaemon advancement path'. have to use More chests to exchange than shards but at least I can get artifact now
          Last edited by 009.SSJ; 09-06-2015, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X