How To Avoid Lag Mobs In Dimension War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Avoid Lag Mobs In Dimension War

So i was messing around in dimi's and happened to notice by reflex that one could avoid those damn laggy unwanted basic/beginner mobs..

I like to click fast to move in dimi's.... When i move forwards to an unexplored space that has a mob i see, As fast as i can i will click the square below/above the square i had previously moved from. This will move my char diagonally back to the adjacent square from previous occupied.

I have tested this numerous times... You can only move back diagonally to an unexplored square, If there is a mob where you are trying to move back to it will not allow a diagonal (from what i've tested so far). If there is a chest or secret merchant on the square it will allow you to move there. The move works going from left to right or right to left, up or down the map. Also you can not just click anywhere on the space you wish to move back to, there are limitations . Practice makes it easier.

Success rate is satisfactory when you react in time to move back. If your too slow or have bad lag it will not work.. I Hope this helps a few frustrated players out there.

In pic i am moving from right to left on he map, As soon as i saw the mob I rapidly clicked the square below from where i had just come from. Click image for larger version

Name:	avoid mobs Dimis.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	1777261
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 10-02-2015, 09:17 PM.

I have noticed this too. Though sometimes I can't react fast enough to avoid them.

Comment

if they even show, i'd know how to avoid them. but lots times they don't even show when i stand in the nearby squares for like 5-10 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        I have noticed this too. Though sometimes I can't react fast enough to avoid them.
        same for me.... I have only been able to do a few times

Comment

This is just silly and tells me you're either on a piece of cupcake internet connection, a slow computer, or both. The only time I have this problem in dimensions is when I'm on a slow network, for example, one that has below a 5 Mb/sec download speed. If you're curious as to what your download speed is, check it at speedtest.net for free. I've done this whenever I had these issues and I noticed my data transfer rates were below 1 Mb/sec which can be common on a 5 Mb/sec connection since it can become easily bottlenecked.

Comment

DownL 50mb, UpL 10mb, 10g ram, cpu 8g, is what i run, But like i said in 1st post that if you lag it Will Not work .. And it dosnt work every time.
            Last edited by Freddypainter; 10-06-2015, 09:37 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

The feeling of getting into a fight when no mob is there thinking "YAY! BALENS!" and the card reward shows up

Unless I am doing expert, and advance perhaps, I move in a 4 square just, →↓→↑ etc. Cause it gives me time to react and also keep a fast pace.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                The feeling of getting into a fight when no mob is there thinking "YAY! BALENS!" and the card reward shows up

Unless I am doing expert, and advance perhaps, I move in a 4 square just, →↓→↑ etc. Cause it gives me time to react and also keep a fast pace.
                same here, except i usually move in blocks of 4 rows for adv. & exp. & 3 rows for bas. & int.

Comment

You can do basic and intermediate in 2 rows
                  \

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                    DL 50mb UL 10mb, 10g ram, cpu 14g, is what i run, But like i said in 1st post that if you lag it Will Not work .. And it dosnt work every time.

50 Mbps upload / 10 Mbps download rate doesn't sound like a common residential internet connection(at least in my area) since ISPs typically cap upload speeds at 2 Mbps, but anyway, I would still check to see if there is a bottleneck somewhere between you and the game server. If its not that, then it must be your 1.4 Ghz cpu, which sounds like it might be an older i3-i5 or a Celeron, which do not handle Flash Player games such as Wartune very well.

Comment

@ tola i have a quad cpu 3.5ghz 8g And DL = downlaod @ 50mb.... UL = Uplaod @ 10mb.... So u know when ur on a torrnet and someone is giving you 1, 2,3,4+ mbs uplaod? That's me...( Leachers are turned off when im on WT) You no understand my friend.

Tola post ''I would still check to see if there is a bottleneck somewhere between you and the game server'' I Never said i had Any internet issues.
                      Last edited by Freddypainter; 10-06-2015, 09:39 AM.

Comment

@tola/dangermouse

Up and down don't matter that much, mobs not showing up is due most of the time to low ping, where i live i've a crappy 7mb down 0.5mb up connection but decent ping and the only time i've problem with mobs in dim is when server is slow and the ping goes up (and that's server side, there's nothing we can do about that), that also explain why you can click on a mob and click away and don't get in fight, client side you'll see yourself going on top of the mob and going away right after but the server doesn't register you being on top of the mob because the latency is too high.

Comment

Working...
                        X