new hide all button blows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new hide all button blows

ive given it the benefit of the doubt, but when it resets itself 5 times during a fight, i have decided it is useless and needs to go

let me rephrase that....its terrible almost makes titan wars unplayable

Comment

I hate how you guys implement "new" features dont even bother asking the rest of us to try it out...... Tired of "filing your tickets" downloading
      your "programs" to better my experience your poor support of us players. Lack of true care or concern is starting to truly show, you dont fix what were asking you to fix just tell us its our problem and your sorry poor support poor customer care just poor overall exp and ive been playing for 3 years so i do know what im going through ever since you started with the sylph patch you've done nothing but get worse and worse: Now this new
      hide all button that doesnt make a dang!!!! Difference... Is just proof of your lack of doing the right thing and actually spending the time and money to fix the real issues.... But what am i just another ticked off member that you will just laugh at and ignore my voice....

Comment

almost ... more like did ....

Comment

I do have to grant that it makes the lag go way down when that box is checked, but it auto-enables way too easily. This game is just badly coded, so it lags a lot, and that means the box turns on all the time. I would try to get a look at my opponents, then someone would aoe and they're gone, can't even tell what kind of sylph they have.

Instead of hiding all the characters, I would really have preferred they just let us hide all the damage spam, since that's clearly what causes the problem. The current method is a lifesaver in tok, though.

Comment

This "hide other objects" button is BAD not only does it keep enabling itself so you can't chose to shut it off, In my opinion it makes this game hardly worth playing. I started this game for many reason and one of which is the graphics, now I can't see most of them and not being able to see the other players or their Sylph and Eud. makes it impossible to anticipate play and make proper decisions on what actions "weapon" to use. I must agree with McFanyPants 100% get rid of all the damage spam... It causes problems and makes my curser blink in and out...
            GRUDGE

Comment

makes the lag go away????? LMAO.. no it really dosent make the lag go away.. never had this much lag when playing wartune as after this uppdate whit the hide button. My screen frozes in almost every fight. Mouse keeper bug is still there.. cache issue is still spooking around.. and this hide button lmao.. now why would I wana hide the opposide players? or my team mates? I cant see when they sylph or even always what skills they use..this makes me play blindo.. now I dont want that.. It takes the joy out of playing away. And that hide button goes of and on by him self during fights. causing huge lag... nope this uppdate is the worst I seen in 3,5 years...
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
                makes the lag go away????? LMAO.. no it really dosent make the lag go away.. never had this much lag when playing wartune as after this uppdate whit the hide button. My screen frozes in almost every fight. Mouse keeper bug is still there.. cache issue is still spooking around.. and this hide button lmao.. now why would I wana hide the opposide players? or my team mates? I cant see when they sylph or even always what skills they use..this makes me play blindo.. now I dont want that.. It takes the joy out of playing away. And that hide button goes of and on by him self during fights. causing huge lag... nope this uppdate is the worst I seen in 3,5 years...

AMEN all i wanted to say lol

Comment

The delay in arena and TW is even worse with the toggle on it did nothing to fix the lag issue at all...they delayed TW once before because of something stupid like this...they should have done it again untill this issue is resolved.

Comment

I agree - the new hide button does nothing to reduce lag and I REALLY do not like fighting blind. I need to see what kind of sylphs and eudaemons that they have so I can anticipate the skills i need to use. This "improvement" makes the game virtually unplayable. really sucking what enjoyment there was left out of the game. Either take it away or give us the ability to choose for ourselves if it is on or off. Take off the auto-on feature.

Comment

It worked fine for me on day one...

Last night was horrific in TWs, but i still like it... yes, you don't see if someone has a hec or a zeus, but so what? You can't change skills anyway for a different sylph, you still use the same skills.

I think the main problem with this is : yet again, players are relying on other players to use it (instead of having a mini hissy sissy fit and decide to not use it as they have lag bc others don't all use it, vicious circle) and also relying on the fact that other players do their bit to minimise the lag that they cause (clothes, not prioritising, using a rubbish browser etc).

But, bigger picture now, Wartune is a product that needs to re-look at the platform in which it is played, i.e. not through facebook and not using flash player, its rolling out all the new stuff and not properly implementing it their end so the problems go down the line to some players whose operating systems cannot cope with it.

This is a "free" game, this is not World of Warcraft etc... Wartune devs and players need to realise that, so of course there will be problems that just won't go away.
                      Last edited by Deeelinquent; 10-30-2015, 09:21 AM.
                      Wartune
                      IGN: Decima
                      Guild: Elysium
                      Server: S5 (Europe)
                      Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                      IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                      Server : 59 (Europe)
                      Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Oh I am sorry, but is it our fault that we have a game that doesn't work for jack? I've worked in the Quality Assurance department of both hardware and software companies to even know how things supposed to go when a product is made. When I went into the field of Telecommunications and Networking, I took those skills with me to ensure every place I set my foot onto with a mission at hand, that mission gets to be completed with the most satisfaction as possible. Yes, there will always be problems along the way; and yes, there will always be solutions that will be applied to those problems. However, hiding (or even sweeping under the rug) from a problem and making excuses while telling players non-essential or helpful ways is not on the road to solving a problem; the problem is still there.

Since the fiasco that is patch 5.0, I can remember the stuff that made it a mess: Tara Temple, cross-server matching in MPDs, the big fonts used in damage/heals, a couple of merges, absence of a cache, to name just a few. Before 5.0, I managed to run 4 accounts separately without experiencing a slow down. Now, I can't even run one without wanting to throw my laptop out the window (and it's not its fault for 7Road's/ProCity's shenanigans).

I know I am going to sound like a racist, but I am fairly disappointed and had lost all faith in thinking that Asians are those who are most intelligent than the rest of the world. I guess I was wrong in believing in that.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

this game is hardly free ,, ironically if it was there would be no lag cause we would still be on patch 1.0 , i like the new updates but dam its not worth the lag when you can't enjoy them , titan wars was a nightmare , invisible lag i call it , I'm not huge casher but my friends keep me there o therwise id be gone sucks tbh ..
                          krzycanuk

Comment

The best part is, I play other MMO games and wartune still lag by far the most...

Comment

everything you have done is to make game worse euadaemons nice boosting BR but cant forged higher gear because it has diamonds i cant removed them to forge gear.have to put diamond in its place.your disregard for players making almost all games to spend balens.have to reload countless times to collect from farms come back to see pop up of your stupid shop.hiding all cant see what ppl im fighting troops so you wasted money that you could have fixed things.your game devs should be punished played this 12 hours a day 365 days a year with all their screw ups

Comment

Working...
                              X