Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild Battle rulles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guild Battle rulles

    im sry but its a complete injustice that we get nothing on next battle only because he guild we where suposed to face disbanded

    why my guild to be penalized by our oponents to disband?what did my guild do to be punished for their decision?

    is it our fault that guild (higher in rank both strenght and lvl) cant do the same as us(lower then them)?
    why its our fault that they cant win?
    why its our fault that they disband?
    why its our fault that they dont have the capacity to prove the high ranks they so much braged about during weeks?

    what?
    tought that players that show off with big talks in world chat about how good and great they are,how higher then us they are and in the end when its to prove it,they disband and run away like chickens?

    its unfair that my guild should be penalized for something that we had nothing to do about!!!!!!!!!!


    and was this a top ranked guild?full of talk about ranks and lvl and how stronger they are,and in the end its them disbanding?

    PFFFF....full convos of empty words...


    Satan members From S46 are nothing else but a bunch of wanabe players incapable of coming up with the words they so much bragged about.

    they can grab their high ranks and high talks and trash them,cuz all they proved was that even the lowbie of my guild(which have his lvl 26~) has more guts then al the players that formed that guild.


    chickens and empty talkers all of them

  • #2
    i don't understand why you're so mad :-/
    • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
    • Nickname : DarkShines
    • Class : Mage
    • Level : 50+
    • Honor: Elite Warrior

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DarkShines View Post
      i don't understand why you're so mad :-/
      Missing out on 850 honor and insignias because the next up guild suddenly disbanded? That'd be pretty madworthy I'd say
      Last edited by RayDMage; 11-21-2012, 05:35 PM.
      ☣CAIN☣

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
        im sry but its a complete injustice that we get nothing on next battle only because he guild we where suposed to face disbanded

        why my guild to be penalized by our oponents to disband?what did my guild do to be punished for their decision?

        is it our fault that guild (higher in rank both strenght and lvl) cant do the same as us(lower then them)?
        why its our fault that they cant win?
        why its our fault that they disband?
        why its our fault that they dont have the capacity to prove the high ranks they so much braged about during weeks?

        what?
        tought that players that show off with big talks in world chat about how good and great they are,how higher then us they are and in the end when its to prove it,they disband and run away like chickens?

        its unfair that my guild should be penalized for something that we had nothing to do about!!!!!!!!!!


        and was this a top ranked guild?full of talk about ranks and lvl and how stronger they are,and in the end its them disbanding?

        PFFFF....full convos of empty words...


        Satan members From S46 are nothing else but a bunch of wanabe players incapable of coming up with the words they so much bragged about.

        they can grab their high ranks and high talks and trash them,cuz all they proved was that even the lowbie of my guild(which have his lvl 26~) has more guts then al the players that formed that guild.


        chickens and empty talkers all of them
        They Merged into other guilds to troll you and farm you when you guys face each other some other time ._. who knows~
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

        Comment


        • #5
          the fact you don't get rewards is not right it can be abused to easy someone can make a new guild then have everyone go over to it giving the new guild the same battle rating and disband the old and repeat, you should at least get 500 insignias and 500 honor no whips if you don't have a guild to fight.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
            the fact you don't get rewards is not right it can be abused to easy someone can make a new guild then have everyone go over to it giving the new guild the same battle rating and disband the old and repeat, you should at least get 500 insignias and 500 honor no whips if you don't have a guild to fight.
            and i suppose they would do this if they were only lv. 1 guild...

            most guilds that are in the top 16 are lv. 10...they not going to disband and keep on doing that...to what? avoid a fight? lol
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

            Comment


            • #7
              to keep other players weaker they have a guild just for disband and there main guild so they can still do guild battles them selfs.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                They Merged into other guilds to troll you and farm you when you guys face each other some other time ._. who knows~

                that proves what i am saying

                so much talk about their big ranks and in the end they where unable to do what my weaker guild did,which is PLAY as guild.

                seems being higher ranked didnt help them not even 1 bit,to the point of needing disband and join another to teach them how to do the same that the ones they called "noobs" and "weak" did.

                and i doubt very much they will farm,since the guild they joined already has their GB team fixed and doubt they will change it for them


                also by the show that the few that actualy participated in round 1 and 2,those "Big Pros" cant even farm an inactive player
                Last edited by Skillgannon; 11-22-2012, 06:01 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  correction:

                  a 9 lvls lower (since at 10 they dont let us attack) inactive player

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    can we have minimap here so that players will not be confuse where to go?
                    IGN: KatetheCat
                    Class: Knight
                    Server: S10 Termini Cliff
                    Guild: Oblivion

                    Ava and Rease, my pets

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                      They Merged into other guilds to troll you and farm you when you guys face each other some other time ._. who knows~
                      So owned!(° ͜ʖ ͡°)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R23604715 View Post
                        can we have minimap here so that players will not be confuse where to go?
                        thats quite a good idea,i go my way wrong and ended up fighting a huge bull

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                          thats quite a good idea,i go my way wrong and ended up fighting a huge bull
                          wondering if i can recruit the bull O.o

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            There is a map of the guild battle area on the announcement thread for the 1.45 patch update.
                            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                              wondering if i can recruit the bull O.o
                              Lol, recruit the Bull, I'll take that as a suggestion and I'll also throw in a +1.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                              {OuO**

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X