5.2 patch discussion and feedback.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dim inventory

Why add a dimension inventory if it doesn't actually store them? Am I missing something because they are still in my main inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by R214586351 View Post
      I just wanna know who invented the idea to remove slyph arena and solo duel timers and why?.To force people buy vip or if u dont buy u cant even keep the cd of those things?.U tryin to say that?.Now i have to go from once place to another in city and keep a watch for those things clealry a ♥♥♥♥ nothin more.
      That's the biggest problem you have with it? It's not like if you try to use skills you get NOTHING. OH wait...
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-10-2015, 05:50 PM. Reason: quote fix

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        That's the biggest problem you have with it? It's not like if you try to use skills you get NOTHING. OH wait...
        U thought that s my biggest problem very clever u are just post ur feedback instead of replyin others post with quote and startin a discussion between players problems please
        Last edited by R214586351; 12-10-2015, 04:57 PM.
        R2 S583 NEMISTIC

Comment

Originally posted by R214586351 View Post
          I just wanna know who invented the idea to remove slyph arena and solo duel timers and why?.To force people buy vip or if u dont buy u cant even keep the cd of those things?.U tryin to say that?.Now i have to go from once place to another in city and keep a watch for those things clealry a ♥♥♥♥ nothin more.
          Removing those from the little status window was idiotic. Why keep the construction cooldowns and get rid of sylph arena, that people actually use daily? And I suppose some people still do the solo duels too. It's not like it's adding a VIP benefit, since the optimal way to run either is to check back in repeatedly during the day, so it's really just plain stupid.

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
          Why add a dimension inventory if it doesn't actually store them? Am I missing something because they are still in my main inventory.
          That was just a minor convenience, so you can select a new dimension without closing the window. I was really hoping to save that inventory space, but oh well, I managed to get under 3 pages anyway.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-10-2015, 05:51 PM. Reason: quote fix

Comment

Biggest issue with that is that they force us to move in cloud city. Most of us avoid cloud city as much as possible due to lag generating.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
              ...- devotion, even if you need 115, its stil easy to get...
              easy? now they require all 15 arenas, all 10 sylph arenas & all 10 eudaemon arenas for just 5 devotion each. previously, i typically did only 3-5-1 just for devotion.
              and bounty quests requires all 20 done to get 5 devotion, and bounty targets, etc.
              now it seems like those who don't want to stay in the game all day long (and those who don't pay for vip+sc) are really out there to collect just gold, daru, 11 roses & a luck stone (which red gear characters don't need) each day, watching the hardworking ones (who don't care about losing points in sylph arena, if their team isn't strong) & paying ones grabbing one core per day. it makes sense to reward the harder working ones, but not in this extreme form i hope. i typically got only 45 devotion per day, but still signed in each day so...T_________T

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                now that every server got the patch, time for the discussion to begin!

lets start with the pro and cons of the new patch. please help me update the list with your comments.

Pro
                - more inventory spaces, although it cost 2500 (unbound)balens to open the treasure page.
                - new covenants. 1-click farm and wild boss search seems very useful
                - less laggy (YMMV). idk about others, but mine feels less laggy by a bit.
                - devotion rewards. finally they got rid of that stupid devotion wheel and put back the old format.

cons
                - no shortcut for solo and sylph arena, must talk to the npc to do it.
                - no more eudamon skill books in guild shop.

unconfirmed
                - TOK. supposed to be fixed, but must wait for reset to check. can anyone from the test server provide more info for this?

side note: its pretty stupid that people must wait for their VIP/covenant to reset to get the new benefit. what about some loyal customers who have their VIP/covenant still active for more than a month?

might wanna edit that so u dont give anyone the wrong idea. you can buy treasure inventory with bound or unbound balens. trust me. my 0 balance of balens confirmed that today.

Comment

Tattoo system is random. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Originally posted by Barraind View Post
                    Tattoo system is random. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.
                    and useless. +9 endurance, +6 intellect, - 7 charm , +4 strength etc... what the hell are those. even if you kinda get +10/+40 on all the 8 tattoos, with the minus and as a whole its still rather useless. if they added it when people were 30k br it'd be great but as of now it seems like a big joke

Comment

What is essentially a free Patk gem and some pdef (or Matk and Mdef) at the cost of a who cares amount of Charisma is good [assuming all your tats are +primary, -cha].

That said, its a complete waste to make it require its own resource, character pane, event icon, and mini-event window, and even more of a waste to make it random.

Comment

- graphic intensive flash animations causing much lag will still not be reduced (idk why it gets worse during christmas)
                        - game loads longer with each patch (especially when there's more graphics during christmas) for switching scenes
                        - devotion only makes players waste time for a fashion core, just like circuit quest.. same theory
                        - removing sylph arena from the left shortcut access panel (technology, construction, levy) was a bad idea, idk why they had to do it.

game update still didn't rectify these:
                        - enable change eudaemon class with bound balens
                        - gold reward from sylph atoll boss
                        - cloud adventures hidden "snake and ladder" layout

players enjoyment still goes down, but we'll have to live with this until the devs understands what needs to be fixed,
                        which might still take about a year before it comes to this... as their own game update still takes priority over what players want
                        (kitten club, poker, tattoo,.. etc)

Comment

no eudaemon skill chest guild shop?

Comment

I have a doubt. The auto-farm card in the shop, it is only for crops, but not for the animals, right?

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                              I have a doubt. The auto-farm card in the shop, it is only for crops, but not for the animals, right?
                              That works for the animals too, pretty nice little feature.

Comment

Well, working with animals is very nice. But do you have to feed the animals or you can forget completely about the animals and just get the rewards?

Comment

Working...
                                X