Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for real help or answers.

Please someone from R2 Games.

After thursday maintenance R2 removed half of my kids diamonds and half of my sylph gems and all the sylph/kid gems from Treasure Inventory.

I decided to rebuild a bit and added level 2-3 left diamonds from Bounty Target feature on Kids and opened Sylph Divinity Soul chests from Sylph Expedition had around 200 chests.

Today R2 banned my account before morning WB (11:00 EST) Around that.

My account was unbanned around 1H and half after that, just to find R2 removed the 100% of my Divinity Souls (the ones that werent removed at first and ironically the most importants for me from my main sylphs)
    They also removed the diamonds and divinity souls i recently added on sylph and kids yesterday after their first 'gem' removal.

I cannot comprehend or understand this.
    East coast archer.

Additional information, my tickets were never replied they were just ignored.
    East coast archer.

Comment

They're too busy putting players first to help fix the damage caused by automated scripts that banned and/or stripped years of work from a good portion of their player base.

Comment

Originally posted by Barraind View Post
        They're too busy putting players first to help fix the damage caused by automated scripts that banned and/or stripped years of work from a good portion of their player base.
        Implying im not one of these players ?
        East coast archer.

Comment

The only logical explanation as to why half of your kids diamonds and gems disappeared treasure inventory,
          is probably that players have known to used the a gem cheat to multiply their gems, so won't be surprised if it happened to you.

Comment

Thursday 24: You remove the 100% of my kid gems, even the kid gems i got as 'compensation' (everyone got em' even ppl not affected) they were removed, is this some sort of Merry Christmas message, joke or something ?
            East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
            X