Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An idea i came up with, i do not know if its been thought of before.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An idea i came up with, i do not know if its been thought of before.

Today I was playing wartune, and I was trying to get the required items for a set of equipment, and I thought of something that would be extremely useful. A item gifting feature. For example, if somebody held items in their inventory that they don't need or want, they can basically mail it to any chosen player on their friends list. Almost like flower gifting, but with items. Since approximately 80 percent of wartune players are Free players, or non-spenders, the proposed "item gift feature" should only cost gold or daru. The cost of delivery will depend on the number of items, and the amount.

Hopefully this suggestion gets attention.

Thanks,
    Connor.

I play on Server 537, Slopping Fortress. My username is ConnorMcCann.

THis idea is sadly never going to happen. This is because the idea you are descrbining is essentially what the Auction house feature would do. That feature was supposed to be at the start of the game, but R2 said they will never implement it.

Comment

This should go into Cause its really awesome Me and My Friends would help eachother all the time

Comment

Or someone will make a bunch of alts and turbocharge their main toon with the feature...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          Or someone will make a bunch of alts and turbocharge their main toon with the feature...
          Exactly what I was going to say. I do have alts, but I won't do that. However, I cannot say the same for those who will abuse this and spoil it for the rest of the players.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X