X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AdaJames
    replied
    Originally posted by R217953291 View Post
    Have you heard of being polite about peoples suggestions?
    Honestly, consider other players before spewing out your comments.
    Not if they are designed to trick newbies into parting with their money, no. R2 rip people off enough as it is. We don't need R2 plants "suggesting" more ways to do so, especially when it verges on the fraudulent.

Leave a comment:

• R217953291
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Are you insane or merely being a jerk?

1. This is stupid. You end up with more crypt tokens and insigs than you know what to do with. I have of 44k of one, 77k of the other. You figure out which one is which. You want R2 to trick newbies into buying stuff they won't need and will regret buying? Why don't you add mount hooves and dragon essences to the list? Hence, option 2 above. I am still trying to decide.

2. You heard of the Mount shop?

3. Heard of clothing shard exchange event? They have all but one or two of the titled sets in them.
    Have you heard of being polite about peoples suggestions?
    Have you also heard of some clothings that are unobtainable in events (such as Apollo set)?
    Have you not noticed that some mounts are unobtainable?
    Have you not thought that some people need more of the things that you have?

Honestly, consider other players before spewing out your comments.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied

1. This is stupid. You end up with more crypt tokens and insigs than you know what to do with. I have of 44k of one, 77k of the other. You figure out which one is which. You want R2 to trick newbies into buying stuff they won't need and will regret buying? Why don't you add mount hooves and dragon essences to the list? Hence, option 2 above. I am still trying to decide.

2. You heard of the Mount shop?

3. Heard of clothing shard exchange event? They have all but one or two of the titled sets in them.
    Last edited by AdaJames; 01-13-2016, 05:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X