No announcement yet.

helper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is not a matter of speed in a boss fight. It is a matter of lag during rolling and other stuff when the countdown timer is on while we can do nothing but wait. The boss bit is easy. We never get to the point when we need a second ranger cursed arrow barrage, so don't give me that useless idiocy about that video.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      It is not a matter of speed in a boss fight. It is a matter of lag during rolling and other stuff when the countdown timer is on while we can do nothing but wait. The boss bit is easy. We never get to the point when we need a second ranger cursed arrow barrage, so don't give me that useless idiocy about that video.
      lol scrambling much? No matter what br your team has you don't go that far oneshotting bosses on 1st turn so stacked cursed arrow help every single one and taking a mage to heal is a waste of time (if you don't know how stacked cursed arrow works, you might wanna try it and see the difference). Starting with heal rune is another waste of time but not as big as going with a healer. Overall, what you said is total **. Also is fun how you always avoid the question to hide your mistakes.

Comment

Listen, SlowOne. We 1 round the bosses all the time. Just because you have a lousy toon or are too stupid to know how to play the game is no reason to presume that everyone else is at your level of uselessness.

Comment

I agree 100% with Slowplay on this. Ada, if you are happy with just using one ranger, then keep losing gold.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            I agree 100% with Slowplay on this. Ada, if you are happy with just using one ranger, then keep losing gold.
            +1. Lag/speed of the rolls are much more important on the first 5-10 levels (depending on BR of the team), but after there are some major diminishing returns. 4x curse shot's will yeild much better results.

Comment

Listen, SlowOne. We 1 round the bosses all the time. Just because you have a lousy toon or are too stupid to know how to play the game is no reason to presume that everyone else is at your level of uselessness.
              LOL. My team has an averange of 380k patk unbuffed and we oneshot before cursed arrow stack only up to 7, i highly doubt your team can do better than that. Anyway as i said, done with you, you made fun of yourself enough

Comment

Considering that you don't even understand how lag during rolling affects the number of bosses you can do and therefore the amount of damage you need to do, I think the only clown is you.

As for your PAtk, that is just pitiful. After all, my gang average over 800k, with one over a million.

We keep our BR low because our HP overflowed and went back the other way.

Comment

Considering that you don't even understand how lag during rolling affects the number of bosses you can do and therefore the amount of damage you need to do, I think the only clown is you.

As for your PAtk, that is just pitiful. After all, my gang average over 800k, with one over a million.

We keep our BR low because our HP overflowed and went back the other way.
                  Are you saying your average PATK is 800k? I really find that hard to believe.

How many bosses do you actually do?
                  Last edited by R262181389; 02-04-2016, 06:19 AM.

Comment

helper = player without using rewards attempt.
                    no rewards = no HP consumption, simple as that.
                    I very much agree to add this feature to the game. now each refill takes 540k gold. I literally can't die in DI, or else my entire gold income from that level is gone to HP refill. Subsequently, I've been reluctant to help anything that takes HP & have to use rune/skill/eudy to restore HP all the time & often start a fight with 1 HP. That's not a good thing for anyone.

Comment

healing in DI is crazy. runes cost a full turn in multi-player runs. for some 350k hp (equivalent to 157.5k gold) per use, I'd still rather make another hit & finish off boss faster. even a weakling with half your br (such as me--LESS than 4m br with a lvl5 ranger on) could still help better by not healing, biggies like you guys should prolly not do. besides, boss is more likely to zap you if you don't hit it fast enough.

PS. now i do di with 6 knights (3 knights with 3 sacred knights) & they don't change eudy to ranger & don't even take shields off eudies for di so we sucked bad at di, but on the other hand we don't reach the levels where the bosses can kill any of us. they are good with the gold loss & with their insistence, while i'm good with the gold saving from hp refills, so i'm happy with what i'm getting now, tho it's still pain to think about the rewards (red forge mats) from higher stages.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        Are you saying your average PATK is 800k? I really find that hard to believe.

How many bosses do you actually do?
                        *facepalm*

Words fail me.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                          helper = player without using rewards attempt.
                          no rewards = no HP consumption, simple as that.
                          I very much agree to add this feature to the game. now each refill takes 540k gold. I literally can't die in DI, or else my entire gold income from that level is gone to HP refill. Subsequently, I've been reluctant to help anything that takes HP & have to use rune/skill/eudy to restore HP all the time & often start a fight with 1 HP. That's not a good thing for anyone.
                          +1.

Best idea I have seen so far on the subject.

Comment

You're right, i don't understand lag since i've an op pc and hardly have lag but my teammates do have lag and we still get up to 17 with 10/15 second spin. The worse you can do is 30 second spin, that's 20/15 more second than we do on averange, you surely do more bosses than you can oneshot so you're just losing on damage with an healer but then again, you're just trolling since you got exposed so you could just stop replying

Comment

Ada, I misread your post about attack. Thought you was trying to say each teammate had 800k attack.

Anyways, since lag can make the dice roll take several seconds or even 30 seconds, the faster you can kill the boss the better. Again, how many bosses do you kill?

Comment

I did, Rnumbers. It was to mock the moron's boast about his.

Anyone can claim numbers here in the forums. The fact that he doesn't realise that an extra 15 seconds per fight is massive in DI proves his imbecility. Over even 7 bosses a 15 second lag translates to 105 seconds, which is well over 1 minute in an event that lasts only 20min tops, means that you run out of bosses very quickly. That does not even take into account the start fight loading lag and the lag within the fight itself, which can shave another 10-15 seconds off PER FIGHT. And then you wait 30 secs for the collection countdown.

Let's take a 20 second rolling lag, and a 15 second lag on start of fight (5 second is absolute fastest with no lag, by the way, the way skills are set up). Let us assume that the small lag at the end of gold collect doesn't count. So, we are talking approximately 70 seconds per fight. Divide that over 20 min (1200 seconds), you get what? 17 and a bit fights? This assumes that your ENTIRE TEAM is perfect in every sense of the word, which we know doesn't happen. One of my reguilars has to refresh twice every DI due to the lag. Another loses out on collection at least once per DI.

So let us make it an average of 25 seconds on lag and about 30 seconds for a fight. That is 85 seconds for the entire thing. Over the course of 1200 seconds, that translates to only 14 fights.

Damage is the least of our problems.

Also, it doesn't even take into account that this is all based on 1 round fights, which, of course, supports my initial statement that you will NOT have time to wait for the Ranger to make his second Cursed Arrow attack, which was what the video recommends (time your sylph delphic to that). The moron was tilting at a strawman from the start, and I was just giving him rope with which to hang himself.
                                Last edited by AdaJames; 02-04-2016, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X