Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any American Servers out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any American Servers out there?

Hi looking for an American server to start on a new. I am tired of America bashing by ignorant people who have their news censored for them by their country. I am proud to be an American and I am tired of being told to not mention it.
    Last edited by oldfriend725; 02-29-2016, 04:15 PM.
    When people are rude to you, they reveal WHO they are, not who YOU are.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lolbrary.com_49350_1386362322.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	1723788

'Murrica F Yeah!
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Point proven.

Comment

Join a guild without "ISIS related groups"?

Comment

I think I see why people keep asking you not to mention how american you are. It probably gets really old really fast.
          If you want to hang out exclusively with like-minded people, go to a Trump rally or something. MMOs work best if everyone keeps the political discussions to a minimum, or at least keep it civil. But since you can't enforce civility on everyone, I say keep away from the inflammatory topics. Otherwise, you attract trolls.

Comment

again.. point proven ^^

Comment

You guys are making my point for me better then I could myself.
              If there are any serious answers, I am looing for a R2 server with Americans players please.

Comment

There are two entire groups of servers based in the US. Now whether they are populated by real Americans or South American wife-beating machomen (don't laugh, we have one in our server) is unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by oldfriend725 View Post
                  Hi looking for an American server to start on a new. I am tired of America bashing by ignorant people who have their news censored for them by their country. I am proud to be an American and I am tired of being told to not mention it.
                  News censored? I almost want you to elaborate on that one.

Also... How exactly does being an American even come up in conversation? It seems if you're being asked not to mention it, maybe you're deliberately going out of your way to emphasize it where it isn't even relevant to any conversation or discussion.

On topic... you probably want a US east server. You'll get some south americans who are in the server(same as US west), but you shouldn't get many people from the Philippines or from eastern Asia.

Comment

In the case of 632, and the Brazilians that were on there (not many now) when they exploited that extreme BR bug in taking the top spots, they were talking massive amounts of <expletive> about Americans. Now, I may let it slip a bit when I talk about developers and countries, but I will not go as far as bashing them to the ground unless it is of their own sin that got them there. But I guess you just have to see which server fits you best. For me and my cluster, it's mostly on the West coast. I've done an East before and I felt like I tuned into the wrong channel as it was all foreign for me.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Several of the west coast servers I logged into did not seem to have many English speakers. Can anyone give me an idea which ones are non-biased.

Comment

All servers have a mixed group of players from different backgrounds and age groups. The chances of coming across a server with a single language spoken are low. Time is also a factor in the type individuals you'll encounter on a particular server.

Also, it wouldn't matter which server you start anew on because chances are high that you'll run into the same types of players. The way things are, its best not to start over. The best you can do is ignore them.

Still looking for new server? Try for one on the West Coast.

Comment

Originally posted by R220603854 View Post
                          All servers have a mixed group of players from different backgrounds and age groups. The chances of coming across a server with a single language spoken are low. Time is also a factor in the type individuals you'll encounter on a particular server.
                          I agree, is switching guilds not an option?

There are no specifically 'American only' servers. Even other Americans are going to have legitimate complaints about America or are going to have opinions different from your own.

Comment

Perhaps OP refers to servers where people speaks english mostly rather than only folks from the USA hanging around.
                            If so then then the thread was poorly elaborated but yes there are servers where people speaks english mostly.
                            East coast archer.

Comment

I don't know which, though, but I was in a server where one race of folks were calling Americans "Crybaby Gringos" in somewhat their native language. Of course, after that fix, I had my just revenge in taking that entire guild apart, and even smoked them in my final GB before the merge happened that put my boys on a "R&R holiday".

But yes, you will find that on every server you start in. Usually after a few weeks (maybe a month) those undesirables will leave, so it's best to just ignore them, and if you're like me, build up to hit them up and good as actions do speak louder than just mere words. I know it's like biting the bullet, but be patient.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X