Time to Quit me thinks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Quit me thinks

All the nerfing and the blatant disregard to deal with cheaters has gone on long enough. I left last game I played for over 4 years due to developers inability to deal with cheaters properly.

Also milking us for cash all the time is just too much. I refuse to recharge the 60k balens to merge a sylph which in itself is far too expensive. Not only that this was always meant to be free game where the free players granted over long period of time could probably get everything but the merging of sylphs is unobtainable for free players. Also with the blatant cheating on sacred golden tree those people got the seals for free. That makes me just angrier. Many of us have worked long and hard to get where we are with or without cashing in this game and without cheating.

Lemme ask the heavy cashers how how they feel about the cheaters getting those sylph seals for free for Odin, frigga, thor etc. You guys spent a fortune to do that yet the cheaters got for free and are getting away with it. Doesnt it make you angry?????

I doubt the real whales are even here. They are too busy paying for the privilege of stomping on someone else's face to even realise that this forum exists.

Comment

Working...
    X