In-Guild Ranks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Guild Ranks

I would like to suggest the following idea.
    How about creating in-guild ranks?
    The increase in rank will depend on your contribution to the guild and with each new achieved rank for an example you can get an X% discount on items in the guild shop as well as less contribution cost on altar spins.
    And for every new reached guild rank , people can receive some rewards.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by S49_JTPM; 11-27-2012, 10:07 PM.

I like this idea. Maybe there can be 20 (some arbitrary number I say off the top of my head) and the rewards may be
    1) some discount (percentage based) on items in guild shop
    2) some increase in skills effect (say level 1 skill, instead of +40 to Int, you get +1% more per rank)
    3) reduced amount of contribution required for altar spin
    4) % increased in vault spaces.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      I like this idea. Maybe there can be 20 (some arbitrary number I say off the top of my head) and the rewards may be
      1) some discount (percentage based) on items in guild shop
      2) some increase in skills effect (say level 1 skill, instead of +40 to Int, you get +1% more per rank)
      3) reduced amount of contribution required for altar spin
      4) % increased in vault spaces.
      Yeah , good ideas , need more people to comment on this suggestion tho.

Comment

Not seems fair to me for low level players, that earn less gold, that's like to the one who can earn much more money you give more deduction, maybe you want it for free. Contrary i think better give advantage of reduced costs on guild shop to low level players, and it's also a good ideea to reward the ones who contribute more, i don't know 1 extra spin or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by nosuchnik View Post
          Not seems fair to me for low level players, that earn less gold, that's like to the one who can earn much more money you give more deduction, maybe you want it for free. Contrary i think better give advantage of reduced costs on guild shop to low level players, and it's also a good ideea to reward the ones who contribute more, i don't know 1 extra spin or something like that.
          Well that's the point , the people that earn more money , they work hard to do so and that's why they deserve it.
          This is exactly what is going to keep the distance in ranks between high levels and low level characters since high level earn more gold rather then the low one. (not talking about cash players here)
          What comes to cash players i think that it will be just okay for them to have a high contribution since they pay to achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by nosuchnik View Post
            diasgree to the suggestion , but i agree with this guy answer ^
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

Working...
            X