Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quitter in our mist hmm what server are you on for 1 for 2 whats your player name and 3 can i plunder you for being RETARDED!!!! POST THIS WHERE SOMEONE WILL CARE!! better yet i got 25 cents you can use a pay phone and call someone that cares cause we dont aside from the three questions i asked cause thats free kyanite and gold for us ^.^

Sincerely with the utmost hopes i get to plunder you ProMaliceâ„¢

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The World Is Just A Illusion http://youtu.be/AydL1zofkIU
    Name : Akemi
    Class : Magi
    Level : 32+
    Server : S1- Hallowed Grounds

Comment

Non-casher, and have to say the OP is right on every point. One day the grind will outweigh the carrot (next skill, new equipment, new whatever) and I wont log in and that will be that. Until then enjoy it. Of all the f2p games I've tried this one features by far the least amount of grief cashers can cause you. Getting farmed in a BG? Go AFK, getting plundered regularly? Keep your gold on hand low and donate it all when you log off. Cant win WB? Be happy with the occasional top 10, but the warrior prize should be obtainable assuming you worked at leveling your character.

I've found I can hold my own against all, but the most blatant cashers and/or people 4+ levels higher. Nice thing about single arena and plundering, defender's actions arent close to optimal so you can win fights against "stronger" players to fight back. But like anything else once the enjoyment fades time to go...and the nice thing about being a non-casher is the only thing I will leave behind is the time I spent playing.

Comment

LOL TRue Story Guy on my SErver SPENT 30K REAL MONEY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 30K REAL CASH on His toon and NONe ONE I MEAN none one cant even get him Down to 98% HP Best someone did was 1% DAMGE LOL THIS JOKE IS CRAZY ABOUT KILLING IT WITH BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
          dont play online game like this then lmao , go play Dota or LoL , dont need cash , just skill , doubt u were skilled ... ur reason is meaningless, nobody cares ...
          THIS guy = Casher lol

Comment

yes i am
            but smart casher at least
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
              yes i am
              but smart casher at least
              there are alot of smart cashers on S1 but i don't see anyone who is a crazy casher like on other servers.. Nas is one of those smart cashers cause they don't spend alot, they only get what they need. am i right or am i right Nas? lol

Wartune Retired
              IGN: Senjuu
              Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
              Guild: Immortals

Yitien
              IGN: Senju
              Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
              Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

I QUIT TOO, Wartune is history.

Comment

it does not matters whatever the reason you quit,soon or later we all will quit...it about time..but before that happen let enjoys as much we can.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberBlast View Post
                    << Why I quit WARTUNE >>

1.) Its repetitive. You will be doing the same things until lvl 100

2.) Too much bugs that aren't being resolved.

3.) Too many servers being created. Good luck handling 200 servers by the end of 2012-2013 :P

4.) Can't stand up against cashers: A normal player versus a casher, and we all know what will happen. The normal player gets beaten all the time against cashers. I don't know about why you guys spent money on this game. And everything is made easy for VIP's and cashers.
                    All the best.
                    Serenity
                    SteelLord
                    Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by AmberBlast View Post
                      << Why I quit WARTUNE >>

1.) Its repetitive. You will be doing the same things until lvl 100

2.) Too much bugs that aren't being resolved.

3.) Too many servers being created. Good luck handling 200 servers by the end of 2012-2013 :P

4.) Can't stand up against cashers: A normal player versus a casher, and we all know what will happen. The normal player gets beaten all the time against cashers. I don't know about why you guys spent money on this game. And everything is made easy for VIP's and cashers.

WHAT A LOSER!!!

I'm not a casher player but sure I killed a lot of player 5 level higher than my char.
                      Strategy is the key to the game.
                      Better play TITRES!!!

Comment

just quit

do not make thread

you just want to be a star

Comment

i can kill cashers i am a lvl 40 f2p archer, its hard but do-able sometimes

i do agree though, this game is for cash shoppers! all you have to do is look at a world boss rankings to see that! i swear people spend like 20 dollars on a world boss EVERY world boss

for once i would love to see an event or something that makes ppl play without balens for a day

see who is a tough talker then >.>

the OP is correct in everything he says its just the people flaming him in this thread have spent money so they feel hurt about what he's saying

he is right though without balens you will get no where!!!! even i ***** the vids just to keep up somewhat

look at the mount event for example

a f2p guy gets one shard a day JUST ONE
                          Baedcove Tower
                          lvl 44 f2p archer
                          Dezzy
                          GarudaArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Da1Dezzy View Post
                            i can kill cashers i am a lvl 40 f2p archer, its hard but do-able sometimes

i do agree though, this game is for cash shoppers! all you have to do is look at a world boss rankings to see that! i swear people spend like 20 dollars on a world boss EVERY world boss

for once i would love to see an event or something that makes ppl play without balens for a day

see who is a tough talker then >.>

the OP is correct in everything he says its just the people flaming him in this thread have spent money so they feel hurt about what he's saying

he is right though without balens you will get no where!!!! even i ***** the vids just to keep up somewhat

look at the mount event for example

a f2p guy gets one shard a day JUST ONE
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	waaaaaa.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	1662595

and TS that is also for you

Comment

heres a trick to beat up a cash user bro ignore it why dont you try to let it flow on your body cuz the you think about that the more that you will lose beating up a cash user and normal user is easy for bro you wanna know why cuz im obsercing the enemies move making tatics and other plans could make you win in a abttle so be patient cuz you dont know how to make up your own mind its easy when you are an hardcore player
                              Last edited by Mactavish; 11-29-2012, 08:45 AM.

Comment

r2 created a game with cash and normal users heresca thing if r2 doesnt put any cash using item would that make you feel happy cuz if they dont put cash uses all r2's games that they created will be useless is that all of the normal users want????cuz for me cash user vs. normal user is a challenging for anyone cuz once you beat a cashuser they will guess out what is your next move cuz if you dont want to play any of this ask all of the r2 gms to banned your r2 account

Comment

Working...
                                X