Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Eudaemon gear levelling event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eudaemon gear levelling event?

    Just wondering if there will ever be a euda gear levelling event in the future again? We seem to be getting the same events, over and over and other events like Euda gear have stopped occurring completely?

  • #2
    A lot of things have stopped coming onto events that only the same junk is on every week. I don't think I have seen the Eud diamond event for a few months now.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

    Comment


    • #3
      I would not count on this event coming back since we get so many of the upgrade items from digging now. But nothing is ever certain with this game.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        I would not count on this event coming back since we get so many of the upgrade items from digging now. But nothing is ever certain with this game.
        One part of me wanted to smack you in saying that since most of us wanted the event chests.

        However, the other part of me says I will not because what good are the boxes since you can only exchange for 3 of the clothing sets and minuscule items? Also R2 had made it "clear" that people must spend if they wanted the full set to get a title or wait until it's featured in a future clothing shard exchange event.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

        Comment


        • #5
          which it feels like years waiting on Spartan gear yet same **** every week

          Comment


          • #6
            how about those who don't do archaeology?
            call me a meakie, i still hide on twilight sands to avoid drama and distraction.
            just hate to get hit when offline and get my blitzing stopped.
            just checked my tiny alt in the wilds today.
            it got 1-3 battle reports every single day!!!
            why can't they just remove this whole wilds plunder thing?
            even being the top player on server can't save you unless you can keep your toon online 24/7.
            once offline, 10m+ br is still a target for people half your br (or maybe this is a good way for their victims to retaliate? LOL ).

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              how about those who don't do archaeology?
              call me a meakie, i still hide on twilight sands to avoid drama and distraction.
              just hate to get hit when offline and get my blitzing stopped.
              just checked my tiny alt in the wilds today.
              it got 1-3 battle reports every single day!!!
              why can't they just remove this whole wilds plunder thing?
              even being the top player on server can't save you unless you can keep your toon online 24/7.
              once offline, 10m+ br is still a target for people half your br (or maybe this is a good way for their victims to retaliate? LOL ).
              just go dig and buy goats to farm to hide the gold. cost=sell price, so all gold is held in inv till you need it and plunderers get nothing.

              as it is now. diggin is one of the most beneficial things on the game, so no point on not doin it.
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight
              Non casher and proud of it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                just go dig and buy goats to farm to hide the gold. cost=sell price, so all gold is held in inv till you need it and plunderers get nothing.

                as it is now. diggin is one of the most beneficial things on the game, so no point on not doin it.
                been doing that before, but i did have to keep some 29-100k gold to cover the cost of blitzing, and getting plundered will deduct 10% of the gold reserve, which stopped the blitzing. it's worst if it's a hero mode solo blitzing. lost both the stamnia and the hero mode attempt!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  A lot of things have stopped coming onto events that only the same junk is on every week. I don't think I have seen the Eud diamond event for a few months now.
                  Err.. It is on now...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                    been doing that before, but i did have to keep some 29-100k gold to cover the cost of blitzing, and getting plundered will deduct 10% of the gold reserve, which stopped the blitzing. it's worst if it's a hero mode solo blitzing. lost both the stamnia and the hero mode attempt!!!
                    100k in and get plundered, loose 10k. It will not stop blitz. even less so if on heroblitz and you will get more than the 10k back on those :P
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight
                    Non casher and proud of it.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X