Clear All

• llivetorace
    started a topic Damage

Damage

damage in dragon and world boss half of what it was last week

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by llivetorace View Post
    so now i get out damaged by toons with 100k less PATK in world boss thanks R2 may the worlds biggest bird take the worlds biggest **** right on all your heads
    Wasn't it broken before though? Seems like it was proc-ing nearly every time before, when it's supposed to be 20%. As usual, they should have mentioned it was getting fixed, but you had a nice huge advantage for a while, so hardly a reason to complain that much.

This does explain why my team's DI runs slowed down after we had been getting so close to beating 18, though.

Leave a comment:

• llivetorace
    replied
    so now i get out damaged by toons with 100k less PATK in world boss thanks R2 may the worlds biggest bird take the worlds biggest **** right on all your heads

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    Originally posted by R245474509 View Post
    Yeah, they changed Hunting Leader - with the usual no mention of it in maintenance notes.
    This, proc rate was dropped.

Leave a comment:

• R245474509
    replied
    Yeah, they changed Hunting Leader - with the usual no mention of it in maintenance notes.

Leave a comment:

• llivetorace
    replied
    none of that has changed in fact with the last event added battle resistance . mpd pvp seem fine but definitely a big reduction in WB and dragon other knight hood archers having same problem

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by llivetorace View Post
    damage in dragon and world boss half of what it was last week
    Dims run out? ie. Less res Reduce?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X