Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Register Vip Using UGC (Ultimate Game Card)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Register Vip Using UGC (Ultimate Game Card)

Can someone tell me how to register vip using ultimate game card? I tried used credit card before but failed, and i asked few friends and they told me we can use ultimate game card to be vip. The problem is i dont know how to do it
    Server : S30 Nightmare Dungeon
    IGN : LADYLEE
    Guild : Warfreak
    Class : Level 66 Archer

1. go to here : http://store.r2games.com/
    2. choose tab vip
    3. get your id, game and server. double check so you dont recharge for crystal saga or other server where you don't play.
    4. under that flashy vip icon, theres join here icon, and this : No Credit Card? Click here for alternative payment options.
    5. click "here", and continue your payment with ugc

works for me and my friends.

remember that 1 id is available for wartune and crystal saga on ALL server. if you have your id to play in crystal saga and wartune, and use it to play in more than 1 server, pick your game and server correctly. theres more than 1 player that recharge on wrong server. you can't refund a wrong recharge.

Comment

tengo u nproblema y nesesito ayuda ayer compre vip y aun no lo tengo elegi mi servidor S55 Tortmain Abbey y mi jugador junland pero aun no soy vip .me dijeron que al abonar me comvertia en vip en el acto pero esta insertidumbre . tengo el comprobante los numeros pero al hacer un billete me dice que hay errores pero no me dice cuales si me podrian ayudar se los agradeceria mucho.

Comment

el jugador es juanland

Comment

how can we use ultimate gamecard on gamefuse to become vip

Comment

ultimategame card,i mean ultimaspan's login isnt work, you will need 10$ ugc voucher for 7,99$ VIP, the rest point cant be used, better to use another way
            -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

how to use the earned points acquired at UGC?
              IGN: jrimba
              Level: 71
              Class: Archer
              Guild: Honor
              Server: 196-Manbrough Way
              Br: 150k and counting
              just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

Originally posted by R211908371 View Post
                how to use the earned points acquired at UGC?
                it wont work in this game,if you planing to buy vip w/o credit card, just go mol point or unipin, i mean avoid ugc
                -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
                  it wont work in this game,if you planing to buy vip w/o credit card, just go mol point or unipin, i mean avoid ugc
                  Actually It works .... u can use bolananas2nd step ... the problem is how to buy the UGC, u can buy it from www.gudangvoucher.com they sell the voucher ...

Another way u can use Mol point or Unipin ...

Comment

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
                    Actually It works .... u can use bolananas2nd step ... the problem is how to buy the UGC, u can buy it from www.gudangvoucher.com they sell the voucher ...

Another way u can use Mol point or Unipin ...
                    used gv here, until now i cant login my ultimaspan(UGC) account, that there alot points saved,it wont work i mean ull lost few $ if you used ugc to buy vip

there a quote for it
                    Originally posted by theIdark View Post
                    ultimategame card,i mean ultimaspan's login isnt work, you will need 10$ ugc voucher for 7,99$ VIP, the rest point cant be used, better to use another way
                    Last edited by Ole.Joe; 11-25-2013, 05:42 AM. Reason: dc
                    -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by LeeSyaz View Post
                      Can someone tell me how to register vip using ultimate game card? I tried used credit card before but failed, and i asked few friends and they told me we can use ultimate game card to be vip. The problem is i dont know how to do it
                      Actually most people register it carefully.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
                        used gv here, until now i cant login my ultimaspan(UGC) account, that there alot points saved,it wont work i mean ull lost few $ if you used ugc to buy vip

there a quote for it
                        I did it with UGC ... for example VIP $7.99 use UGC $ 10 ... Then buy balens 1 k, when I went to UGC recharge, they will ask u the $2.01 will be use or not, so u can pay the rest of recharge

Comment

My question is why cant we buy UGC from 7 Eleven in the Philippines. Is it that R2 does NOT want my money? What is wrong with your sales department

Comment

unipin can also use ugc

Comment

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
                              I did it with UGC ... for example VIP $7.99 use UGC $ 10 ... Then buy balens 1 k, when I went to UGC recharge, they will ask u the $2.01 will be use or not, so u can pay the rest of recharge
                              i know ive used it before the payspan login on pop up broken,so how to use the point left if we cant log in on that payspan account?,btw never checked anymore since i lost the mood on use it method anymore
                              -West Coast S115

Comment

Working...
                              X