Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

bi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bi

    please bring back the old BI is so easy to do but now with this new patch the BI when you hit Lvl 13 is hard the boss you face is too strong

  • #2
    Originally posted by anything4 View Post
    please bring back the old BI is so easy to do but now with this new patch the BI when you hit Lvl 13 is hard the boss you face is too strong
    old BI was only 6 bosses, now u can reach 13 so why do you complaign? you will get far more golf from this new BI.

    Comment


    • #3
      It's ok, but please fix the lag!!!
      S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

      Comment


      • #4
        Would be desirable to bring back the sylph equipment shards for reward.
        Other than that, I'd love this new BI. Much better than before.
        And I love the egg smash part. lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
          Would be desirable to bring back the sylph equipment shards for reward.
          Other than that, I'd love this new BI. Much better than before.
          And I love the egg smash part. lol
          Sylph equip shards? How many of those do you need? To help out newer players, they should drop the synth requirement to 100 shards or less, but those things are completely useless once you've equipped all your sylphs.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            Sylph equip shards? How many of those do you need? To help out newer players, they should drop the synth requirement to 100 shards or less, but those things are completely useless once you've equipped all your sylphs.
            selling for gold on me & still need them on alt

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by anything4 View Post
              please bring back the old BI is so easy to do but now with this new patch the BI when you hit Lvl 13 is hard the boss you face is too strong

              If its too hard you are too weak...you are still getting double the rewards you used to get

              Comment

              Working...
              X