Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
    200k per stone. x 100 stone. = 20,000,000
    also 10 legendary jewelery shard from crypt = 1200 token.
    so just getting the ring will cost base of 20 mil + 1200 token + enchant up to 27.

so basically getting the stat of a 200 ptk increase. you looking at around 25 -30 MIL at least per ring.
    i know you get a socket too,(purchased by rod) but the socket means you just adding in a Charisma or a defensive stat.
    the base stat do increase from legendary but not that much.

i don't know. to you it may be worth it. I think another way to look forward to is the patch coming out on in a week.
    i don't know for sure, but IF the patch comes with lv. 60 rings. that just means you wasted 1200 crypt tokens and 25- 30 mil to enchant a ring that you are just going to replace now.

something to think about i guess..

not saying your way is wrong or not, i'm just tossing in my two cent in to the melting pot. ^.^

congrats on getting your ring.

you are now at least good for a week of ownage ^.^
    why would you buy the legendary stones if you can get them from nightmare mp's?
    i know you will tell me that the nightmare MP's are very hard but thats the point... either you are rich and you go spend all your gold on buying legendary stones , or you are patient and wait till you are able to clear 50+ MP nightmare.
    No one said it's easy )) But it's worth the time and gold )

Comment

thank you very much for this! Yes its hard to get any other edge in this game, so I will take what I can. At 2k tokens per jewel, level 60 jewellry can wait. Even the top cashers have gotten this and max enchanted this set, hmmmm...... I wonder why? It is worth it to me, I got one shard will get another and go legend also trying to save up for the cata horse....now THAT plus the extra 250 PER ring, my matk will be over 12k. I'm maxed out right now, so I will take any edge I can get!
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

for me i will stick with my 50 rings until i am able to wear the 60 ones, then i will get them legendary. i say this as far as i know, there isn't a level 70 ring out yet

Comment

lol by the time u get those lvl 60 u will find lvl 70 aorund the corner.. either u work for them or u dont ... it is just for experiencing them that matters.. u wait u will wait eternally.. like i am doing to replace my antique laptop drooling voer the changes that is happening in then computer industry always some thing better round the corner

Comment

I just want to ask, for PVP what is better pvp set 55 or legendary eq 50?

Comment

Working...
            X