Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild chamber under attack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guild chamber under attack

    Hey,

    Not sure if this works or not since I usually am the only one that does this in my guild due to levels but when your guild chambers is under attack, instead of using your troops, maybe we can get it like a group battle as well so others can join in.

    thanks,

  • #2
    Sorry, the guild chamber under attack is a mob of 4 level 40 monsters.. the reward is 10 guild contribution. It's a fair exchange and I don't think it should be changed just to allow people who can't beat the level 40 monsters to get in and what?? Split the contribution.. You want a party of 4 max so 10 contribution split out among 4 people just makes it ridiculous. And if you are suggesting everyone get the 10.. then really no way. There is a reason for the reward, it's a reward for being able to actually do it for your guild. It inspires those that can't beat them to actually enchant, academy and socket to get to the point they can.



    Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


    Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

    Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

    Demented children don't impress me.

    Comment


    • #3
      suggest higher lvl mobs like lvl 50+, give more guild contribution as prize

      Comment


      • #4
        I prefer it how it is right now too. But, seeing more activities in the chamber could make it a sociable place, lets hope someone gets ideas for that.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by squall6677 View Post
          I prefer it how it is right now too. But, seeing more activities in the chamber could make it a sociable place, lets hope someone gets ideas for that.
          Maybe a guild mine?? Something where people can go when their afk and let their hero "mine". Maybe gives out gold and on the rare occasion some contribution.

          Although maybe that's what their quarry will be for ...

          Maybe a friendliness boost between guild members. If you go into the guild chamber and PK eachother (sparring??) then your friendliness grows by 1 for a max of say 3 a day? This would increase the guild spirit of working together because then would want to do MP dungeons together.
          Last edited by mjmuehlh; 12-04-2012, 07:53 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Just add more monsters 3 monster 180 people try to kill must of all time i never come so fast i can kill one :P for its so alot of more people some alredy stay there afk to them spawn do am in whild collect Daru.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

            Comment


            • #7
              serrin you are totally wrong when you claim that the guild being attacked is only 4 level 40 monsters because it is truely 16 level forty monsters because thier is four for each one you attack and for one person to kill four level forty monsters is not easy and should be worth more then 10 guild contribution points when i can get that by collecting some minerals when doing the tree of ancients in the guild chamber and not fight anyone for them.... so tell me again how that is an even return!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by str8on View Post
                serrin you are totally wrong when you claim that the guild being attacked is only 4 level 40 monsters because it is truely 16 level forty monsters because thier is four for each one you attack and for one person to kill four level forty monsters is not easy and should be worth more then 10 guild contribution points when i can get that by collecting some minerals when doing the tree of ancients in the guild chamber and not fight anyone for them.... so tell me again how that is an even return!!!
                Excuse me? Maybe you should read a little more. I said each group is 4 level 40 monsters. There are always 3 mobs that spawn each mob has 4 monsters. Each mob is worth 10 contribution. As a mage I go clear the chamber of 3 mobs in no time at all one AOE and they are practically dead. It's not meant to a totally free ride and if you are losing more in fighting them than you gain by contribution perhaps you should not be fighting them.



                Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


                Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

                Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

                Demented children don't impress me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  whatever if anyone needs to read more it is you i was not totally talking about what you said but what you recived for doing the task...i would never even think that it should be a free ride or not be a challenge . and you are right you did say mobs with 4 level 40 monsters in them but i still believe that for killing that many level 40 monsters the reward should be higher then if i am standing still doing nothing and get the same amount.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                    Excuse me? Maybe you should read a little more. I said each group is 4 level 40 monsters. There are always 3 mobs that spawn each mob has 4 monsters. Each mob is worth 10 contribution. As a mage I go clear the chamber of 3 mobs in no time at all one AOE and they are practically dead. It's not meant to a totally free ride and if you are losing more in fighting them than you gain by contribution perhaps you should not be fighting them.
                    I don't see your problem with allowing party members in the guild chamber thing. it isn't going to break the game if all members get 10 contribution. That is really nothing and it helps out lower lvls who can't do it. It's actually more fair and even if they allow the whole guild to partake. Due to the fact no one will be hogging all the mobs up to themselves. Sounds to me you are just selfish and want to get the 40 contribution all to yourself.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      instead of all this why not just increase its spawn period

                      also the mobs are strong based on the level of the attacker

                      for example if a lvl 40 attacks it then the mobs are lvl 40 or lvl 45

                      if a lvl 50 attacks it then the mobs become lvl 50 or lvl 55

                      this prevents the mages from finishing the mobs in 1 AOE blast cause now the mobs can take a few hits
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                      I am a 100% Noob

                      I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                      Become a friend and be kind

                      hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                      MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                      I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The mobs in this game are level 40 in chamber regardless if you are level 13 or level 60.

                        And many times there are not many online. If there are more people entering chamber I do not kill all three mobs, but if I am on the only one there cause the other players are in MPs then I will kill all three mobs. It doesn't make me "selfish" it means I clean the chamber up.

                        Now have a good day.



                        Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


                        Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

                        Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

                        Demented children don't impress me.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X