Its color are orange after all .-.
    So, no wonder it's almost impossible to complete it --"

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Well i agree the nightmare mode is insanely difficult
    but thats what this description mean

Multi-player Nightmare Dungeons

Think you have what it takes to take on the nightmare dungeons? Party up with your friends and challenge one of the many multi-player nightmare dungeons! WARNING: Big cojones are required as you’ll be facing Balenor’s most vile forces.

also in one of my posts i remember saying that legendary set is most difficult to get

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    Not just we already lvl 80, we already had new piece to upgrade =-=
    Oh well, whatever, I'll just sold my Crystaloid plus Legendary Stone on auction house later and accumulate some ballen. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Celorilm
    replied
    Only 5 each day in shop means, if you can only go that way, 20 days for 1 piece, of 8 to upgrade in total... So 160 days for the whole upgrade...

We likely all will be 80 by then . Crazy numbers again...

Leave a comment:

• Dankilai
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Ever of heard of typo? If you seriously think that I am that dumb to think that all you need is 2 contribution for the legs then sir you are the dumb one here. I forgot a 0 so sue me.
    i'm not trying to be rude. Seriously nothing personal. But you forgot 0 and k.
    20k not 2

Sorry if you get offended again.

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    its NIGHTMARE mode ... well 55 set coming soon , good luck on it , if u think casher can do it easy ur totally wrong , im lvl63 and got high mdef still got hit so hard in GODN mode ...
    limit to buy it from shop only 5 each day , so np about goodluck since u will get it same amount like others do from shop ...

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Dankilai View Post
    did you even did the math on that. If 200 Contribution Each means 200*100= 20k contribution

GL on that 20mil to make 1 legendary
    Ever of heard of typo? If you seriously think that I am that dumb to think that all you need is 2 contribution for the legs then sir you are the dumb one here. I forgot a 0 so sue me.

Leave a comment:

• Dankilai
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Supposedly guild shop lvl 9 gives out lvl 5 legs for 200 contribute each. So about 2 contribute you can have 100 of them.
    did you even did the math on that. If 200 Contribution Each means 200*100= 20k contribution

GL on that 20mil to make 1 legendary

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Saharazade View Post
    what is the sense of the level fifty stones .... very few players can run those dungeons required for them and they are well past level fifty .. so the legendary eq is restricted to those that did the cash spend..... i am a light casher, and would really like the game to get a clue to most ppls spending limits, and appreciate those that do spend money.. the game is coming to the point i am going to find another game to play... this one is just getting too expensive for the real world player....
    Supposedly guild shop lvl 9 gives out lvl 5 legs for 200 contribute each. So about 2 contribute you can have 100 of them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X