New Venus Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Venus Battle

dont know if ppl noticed that you do not get any reward in the new Venus battle, if you do not reach 200 points.......Click image for larger version

Name:	Venusbattle.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	1785883Click image for larger version

Name:	Venusbattle1.jpeg
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	1785884Click image for larger version

Name:	Venusbattle2.jpeg
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	1785885
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Venusbattle3.jpeg
Size:	227.8 KB
ID:	1785886
    as you can see, we are not a weak couple, and we all know the matching is sometimes weird....but that we do not get anything for doing the event is not right, and if this not will not change, this game will lose a lot of player, even older player like me, who have payed a lot more for there wedding as only the rings

Click image for larger version

Name:	venus.jpg
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	1727314

For those that didnt read the help/FAQ
    Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

It's still unfair to those that are subjected to this messed up way of matching. I haven't got a married team, but either the points given out sucked or there are not that many battles programmed. Another way of R2's/ProCity's/7Road's little f*expletive* ups.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

10 points for a loss, 80 points for a win. (of yourse if you use the blessing you get for free every round no matter if you win or not)
        That makes a minimum of 100 points you get without even pressing a key.
        Dont you think winning twice is a quite fair requirement to get rewards?

Btw, if the event isnt bugged again, the points should be saved for the next round. So heads up and go for the next round ^^

Comment

Given the target points for gold and platinum tiers, the points must accumulate week to week, so if you miss rewards in week 1, you're still guaranteed to get them in week 2.
          I agree it's pretty lame to get nothing for participating, but those are the rules they set up.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109728316 View Post
            10 points for a loss, 80 points for a win. (of yourse if you use the blessing you get for free every round no matter if you win or not)
            That makes a minimum of 100 points you get without even pressing a key.
            Dont you think winning twice is a quite fair requirement to get rewards?

Btw, if the event isnt bugged again, the points should be saved for the next round. So heads up and go for the next round ^^
            Try 5/6 points for a loss, and 30/40points for each win, and the win or lose multiplier cost 60 blessings and you only get 30 each battle

i noticed they said my points will be deducted by 55 when the next round starts next saturday
            Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Try 5/6 points for a loss, and 30/40points for each win, and the win or lose multiplier cost 60 blessings and you only get 30 each battle
              it is 10 points for a loss without blessing. with win/loss blessing it is 15 or 20 if both partners activate it.
              and it is 40 for a win without blessing. with win/loss blessing it is 60 or 80 if both partners activate it.

the use of win/loss blessing is minimal.
              you should always use the win blessing only. getting 5 more points for spending 30 blessing points more is nonsense.

and yes the more points you have the more they will be reduced before the next season. i guess its a method to keep you doing this and not gaining points and stay forever in a specific group.

Comment

Working...
              X