Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powerful guilds (Guild battle cross server)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerful guilds (Guild battle cross server)

My guild deserve a decent fight on GUILD BATTLE we ranked no.1 in our server and the server automatically choose our opponent, the battle gets boring when we fight those inactive guild opponents, no players at all!! I must say that it will become more exciting if we have a guild battle that will fight with their matches, such as a guild level 10 must have an opponent with also level 10 guild, thus we will meet more players that will also have what our level has.
    IGN: KatetheCat
    Class: Knight
    Server: S10 Termini Cliff
    Guild: Oblivion

Ava and Rease, my pets

and for many of the servers, it would come down to zero fights......

on my server, there would have been one level 10 guild, one level nine, a level 6, etc...... and the level 6 guild finished second in our last guild war rankings.... now there is a level 10 guild and a level 6 guild and a level ten guild with about 20 members, that stand no chance against the level 10 and 6 guilds....

the idea works in theory and only works on the servers where its possible to have multiple level ten guilds going head to head..... but the level of the guild means nothing, it all comes down to who turns up on the day

Comment

This is the case when the #1 guild starts to get more and more players (from every other guild).

If I may suggest the following:
      1) Reduce the number of participants from 50 to 25.
      2) Only players who have participated in a particular round may get rewards from that round (this is currently the case -- so no issue here).
      3) At the end of the week, the final rewards should be given accordingly to how many times a player joined in the battles (4 times -- 100%, 3 times --75%, 2 times - 50%, 1 time - 25%, none - 0%).
      4) Players leaving a guild and joining another will not be allowed to join guild battles for 14 days.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R23604715 View Post
        My guild deserve a decent fight on GUILD BATTLE we ranked no.1 in our server and the server automatically choose our opponent, the battle gets boring when we fight those inactive guild opponents, no players at all!! I must say that it will become more exciting if we have a guild battle that will fight with their matches, such as a guild level 10 must have an opponent with also level 10 guild, thus we will meet more players that will also have what our level has.
        I really like that idea of cross realm guild battles! Wish it could be implemented in some way! *Drool*!!
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

In theory this would work, but at the same time it would create massive imbalances lol, would mean that the entirety of the servers would have to be ranked, meaning a guild normally taking first in their server could be knocked down to 72nd lol, leave guild battle as is for right now, the system works fine for now, later on it may need tweaked, but for now in most servers it works, a few empty guild battles isnt anything to complain about, thats free honor, insignia and whips, make it a challenge for your guild to destroy their ward tower in under 20 minutes if they are no shows.
          Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
            I really like that idea of cross realm guild battles! Wish it could be implemented in some way! *Drool*!!
            we have 21 servers for us west, 22 for us east, 22 for europe, and 7 for oceanic.
            if cross server will be implemented, there will be 5 servers from west, 6 servers from east and europe can't join guild battle.

Comment

Sorry to hear you got a dead server...

seems all i hear from the new servers are just mostly top 20% of the server is in one guild and they got no one else to fight because either no one can stand up to them or no one show up to the fight...that doesn't sound fun at all.

looks like R2 is slowly merging dying servers so you guys can have more of a competition.

also, i think servers should be like this, where the power are more balanced and you get 50 vs 50 fights all the time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	guilds.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	1662664

Notice last week #2 Lakaspinas had less guild strength but they still took 2nd. this shows that it's not just pure power zerging wins. it's also some strategies involved not just because you have more power means you have an auto win.

ever since they took 2nd spot last week, they merged and took in more from other guilds and now they are ranked #4th in guild strength. and Notice Top 5 guilds on the server isn't that far off. not like some of the server i hear like they have a 2mil+ difference in power or such. because the Top 5 guilds are fairly close in power, we are always getting 50 vs 50 fights in the last couple battles. and it's way much more fun.

hope for some of the dead servers that you guys either get to merge with other dead servers soon, or that the lower level guilds can all merge to fight back against you top guild. ^.^
              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

OMG a number 1 guild complaining about boring battles! If you really want non-boring battles have some of your members that don't participate in guild battles join other guilds. Whats the point of having over a hundred players when the other guilds can't even match the the number of participants in guild battles.
                Last edited by diablo43; 12-05-2012, 10:06 AM.
                IGN: Aexon
                Level: 46
                Server: 49 Rift of Aklorn
                Guild: Pwnanza - Guild Master

Comment

way to do it is to have Two guild wars..

local on your server gw AND the cross server gw, battles between all other number 1 guilds.. or should i say the ones that finished 1st last gw in their local gw

top 8 guilds would be 3 battles to win it (sun, tue and thurs) but having top 16 (or more) guilds would need 4 (or more) battles to decide the winner (one battle a week on a sunday or other day)

those guilds that win their local guild war qualify for the cross server version against the other gw champions simple as that but only thing to decide is whether the cross server battles are done weekly, daily or on the days their is no guild wars, sun tue thurs.

it could also be a weekly, fortnightly or monthly cross server batle

Comment

max guild members 50, max number of guild battle participants 50 there hopfully problems solved

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      This is the case when the #1 guild starts to get more and more players (from every other guild).

If I may suggest the following:
                      1) Reduce the number of participants from 50 to 25.
                      2) Only players who have participated in a particular round may get rewards from that round (this is currently the case -- so no issue here).
                      3) At the end of the week, the final rewards should be given accordingly to how many times a player joined in the battles (4 times -- 100%, 3 times --75%, 2 times - 50%, 1 time - 25%, none - 0%).
                      4) Players leaving a guild and joining another will not be allowed to join guild battles for 14 days.
                      GREAT SUGGESTION..... specially in making the Battle Participants half or maybe can be like 30 just to lessen it... and for some of the top players go into other guilds so it would help out to balance the server........ and yeah really good in the #4 but 14days is too much maybe just 7days ^^, or like atleast miss 3GB..

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                        max guild members 50, max number of guild battle participants 50 there hopfully problems solved
                        That wont as you say solve the problem. All that will happen is Guilds will only recruit high levels so you will still end up with the same outcome. And when people star tloosing they simply jumop to a new server and satr again as there are more and more servers coming online.

Like the Idea of Cross server Guild Battles.

Comment

Recently, a guild ( not us) already won though the fight was not started? It is really possible? They said maybe their guild opponent have no players registered on it.. ha! what was the explanation here?!!
                          IGN: KatetheCat
                          Server: S10 Termini Cliff
                          Guild: Oblivion

Ava and Rease, my pets

Comment

Originally posted by ReaAva View Post
                            Recently, a guild ( not us) already won though the fight was not started? It is really possible? They said maybe their guild opponent have no players registered on it.. ha! what was the explanation here?!!
                            they enemy guild disbaned

Comment

Originally posted by reaava View Post
                              my guild deserve a decent fight on guild battle we ranked no.1 in our server and the server automatically choose our opponent, the battle gets boring when we fight those inactive guild opponents, no players at all!! I must say that it will become more exciting if we have a guild battle that will fight with their matches, such as a guild level 10 must have an opponent with also level 10 guild, thus we will meet more players that will also have what our level has.

stupid question u want to guild battle so hard ???? Ok i teel u,,, tell u friend in u guild who's the strong character and leave u guild and than join other guild... That's simple...

Nb: Use u brain dude... U guild no.1 in u server...

Comment

Working...
                              X