Meikura's Predictions/Outtakes for 6.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meikura's Predictions/Outtakes for 6.5

It's me, back at the controls once again. It looks like we are going to get slammed with another disappointment and debaticle in the form of a new patch. Some are probably excited (yeah, right), but most of us would just say "oh here we go again". Like it or hate it, it's time for Meikura's Gauntlet and Take on this:

1. The Holy Sword:
    Okay, I am going to assume that this and #2 will be new places that KH based players will take a stab into after the fiasco that is Titan Temple kind of fell through. I am hoping it is better (as I probably won't see either of them considering that I am still trying to max out my talents on the CA side of the house; and doing other things in the process) than Titan that can alleviate the frustrations players have.

2. Time Portal:
    Okay, how many other places have the "time portal" in place? Heck, I even thought that big distraction of a swirly that is parked right in front of us in Cloud City was the time portal, LOL. I am being serious on it. Please, no more swirlies unless you can outfit all your players with the fastest 5k USD gaming systems (and I don't even think those with that are faring well either --- yes, it is on your end... not the players' end) in the market today.

3. Holy Sword Temple: Hmm, just the word Temple is scary enough to wonder what will happen. I am hoping it would be good, but for the sake of everyone else, can you folks fix the performance problems these MPDs are giving out like the sprites remaining on the field after killing them?

4. Guild Treasure: Guild Treasure? And somehow I have a feeling this will not fare well and problems will arise from such to the point there are guild rage quits about. We don't need another feature. We just need new items in the shops without the purchase limits... that's right, NO PURCHASE LIMITS!!! If we got the funds, we should be able to buy as much as we want with no questions asked.

5. Speed Clearance:
    Thought blitzing with balens/bound balens/covenants were speedy enough. Is it like "the moment we logged in, the stuff's done?" kind of thing?

6. Magic Inn: Okay, we have had the building named Magic Inn from a few patches ago. And people are still wondering what will happen with the stuff they get or did with that feature. If anything, it'll probably go the way of Underground Palace and that other mini game that we liked so much that the devs had to go and take away. For shame.

7. Mysterious Mobs during Archaeology: Now that is just s*expletive*ty! One, because there are folks just starting out into the archaeology thing that are probably not that developed yet. And two, who would want to wait a very long time to team up with someone just to clear a mob so they can get the item from the dig? This will make a 30 minute arch run into probably an hour or two if they get mobs on all 30 digs. Bad move. Leave the mobs to the ones on radar so people can kill them, not on the digs themselves.

8. Optimized Guild Chamber: I hadn't notice it was broken in the first place. Or, wait, I forgot, optimize means "nerf". Guess what, boys and girls? They are going to break it so it will be unbearable to be in.

9. Optimized the Homestead Panel: Now this is where I get to shake my stick at. First, the alignment in the pasture is way off. I can try and harvest/calm/cure/feed an animal with my mouse directly on them and it would hit the one that is about a meter away from my mouse position instead. Second, I was going to write up a report on the limits (feeding, exp, harvesting, etc.) that is in the farm, er homestead, but since we're on this, I might as well chest up in saying it: it f*expletive*in' sucks! Sometimes, I do the farming, but most of the time I do not because of said limitations. So if this optimize means removal of said limits and fixing of the alignment, by all means knock yourselves out.

10. Removed Amethyst Mine: I hardly care to do it other than on Kabam for just a mere 5 devotion (which by the way, it has to be replaced, right?). The rewards aren't that great, and the mount is now featured in the mount shop if you have the beast souls for it. Also, there is no fun factor in terms of plundering or the special event (in the past) as it is a ghost town. So, I am all for it being gone, but that would put another NPC out of a job as well to join Lara and Berdim picketing "will work for ... " signs.

11. Players will get 10 Devotion for Hall of Heroes: Whoop-dee-doo! I am thinking it's the extra 5 from the soon to be defunct Amethyst Mine. Personally, they need to rework the devotion into something realistic and not to make playing Wartune a first or second job. If that's the case, I want to be paid... in USD, please.

12. Euds of the same type will be filtered: We can't rename them unless we spend 999 balens (not bound ones) so we're stuck with Player's Eudaemon (where Player is the name of the player), and at multiples, it's going to be confusing at best. This is why I just get rid of the dupes and keep 1 of each instead.

13. Players will not sell items once gold hits storage limit: I never do it, so I worry not of such. However, I still scratch my head and wonder what would be out there that would require billions of gold at once. I sell probably 1-2k of my animals at a time to do what I need to do and repeat the process just to stay under the 2b radar. Oh well, if by adding this will prevent those from crying after losing their gold, then so be it.

14. Optimized Gem Sorting in Blacksmith:
    As with #8, I didn't know this one's broken, either. Brace for impact, mes amis!

15. Added Fusion Spirit to Offset Balen Costs (Merging Sylphs): This is what going to tick off every casher and person that saved bound balens and go their merged sylphs.... Can I really say "ha ha" when it comes to that? I mean, there are those crying for refund or compensation because they rushed to get it. Well, it doesn't work that way. If you buy a tech right at the moment it happened and then a year or two see it for way cheaper, are you going to complain and want a refund of the difference because you paid too much? I didn't think so, either. Pat yourselves in the back for getting the merged sylph way before everyone else. Now, sit back and let the rest of us catch up!

At the creation of this, there are no guides or updates, so I am in the green to have my fun and put my predictable outtakes. Who knows if it will happen like this or maybe take a different path. If it takes for the better, then I will be mind blown as with any other player out there. And now the forum is opened for those with predictions/feelings on such before the ax hits the block.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

5. its just another MP that has time limit.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I think I agree with 99% of this post

Comment

Just another time killer and silent Nerf patch. #5 has no time limit*

Added new merged sylph awakening passive-: Guide description for Thor says Deals 120% damage to all enemies and causes the entire enemy group to lose HP equal to 10% skill damage; increases damage dealt by 50%, lasts 3 turns. ... BUT the picture description says 40% att boost for 2x turns and 30% skill dmg hp bleed for 3x turns.. WHICH IS IT R2??. CAN YOU NOT DO ANYTHING CORRECT????
        DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
          Just another time killer and silent Nerf patch. #5 has no time limit*

Added new merged sylph awakening passive-: Guide description for Thor says Deals 120% damage to all enemies and causes the entire enemy group to lose HP equal to 10% skill damage; increases damage dealt by 50%, lasts 3 turns. ... BUT the picture description says 40% att boost for 2x turns and 30% skill dmg hp bleed for 3x turns.. WHICH IS IT R2??. CAN YOU NOT DO ANYTHING CORRECT????
          R2 doesn't write the text for the guides, and I didn't catch the mistake. I will fix the guide later.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            R2 doesn't write the text for the guides, and I didn't catch the mistake. I will fix the guide later.
            thank you. I guess it didn't matter since lag makes it 3x turn for Delphic on mi Thor. And the bleed is useless bc it's skill not att damage. Grumble grumble
            DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

4. Guild Treasure: Guild Treasure? And somehow I have a feeling this will not fare well and problems will arise from such to the point there are guild rage quits about. We don't need another feature. We just need new items in the shops without the purchase limits... that's right, NO PURCHASE LIMITS!!! If we got the funds, we should be able to buy as much as we want with no questions asked
              well i dont mind they put in guild treasure however what i do mind is that it is with balens.
              f2p cant do guild treasure no more then 4 times a day if they start right after reset this because of the cooldowns . it takes 8 hrs before u get a free dig , however most digs are after 1 hour done which means they cant do a thing for 7 hours till free dig cooldown expires .
              to dig during cooldown u need to spend balens why not make it bound balens because who wants to spend 20 balens for a green color dig . players are more inclined to spend bound balens then balens for it .
              u can leave the balens payment for refreshing treasure since some rewards such as red or orange colors are worth spending it ( gem chests ).

Comment

i have a 16 hour cool down after grabbing a gem chest - orange lol, nobody got time for that especially if they are limited in when to play(like 2-3hours a day at most).
                I don't mind it being for balens(but not worth it since the yellow crystal shop is awful. 300 yellow crystals for 30 mount whips? I can get that on farm for less time since 160 yellow crystals on an orange dig but a 16 hour CD before I can collect?????)
                people wont actually need anything from green/blue unless theyre just starting out(exp books? really?)
                8-16 hour cooldown times? 3 att in a day at most IF making one exactly at reset(which probably not doable unless you accept any old item at green rarity) 2-6 hours i'd be fine with. (2 hours green, 3 hours blue, 4 purple, 5 orange & 6 red?) but 8 hours on a green & 16 on an orange puts me off lmao
                Last edited by mark19031998; 03-09-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Sometimes, I hate myself for being right when it comes to making predictions or even have a funny go at things to come. I mean, I don't understand a word of Chinese to even play at their main hierarchy site to even know what is going on. When I do made these predictions, it was for a humorous way to have others take in a laugh in light of things that can be otherwise as we all know how things can be.

When I dove in my test character on 99, one of the things I didn't like (being the low level it is) is how the farm was "optimized". The last version was better as it was a sanctuary for me and my units to go into and be able to harvest/grow/take care of farms and pastures without a spirit covenant. I didn't have to deal with the swirlies or the hopping icons as those (and it has been told SEVERAL times) contributed to the lag that's been going on. Attention was made on such that I hoped they would listen and at least take a look, but NOOOO, instead they kept going on with such. Now, it handles like a school bus as it takes me a total of 7 minutes across 5 units to just harvest the animals and feed them. Also, another thing I liked in the old version was I can be in a bonfire and I can open up the pasture/farm panel to do the tending of other farms without even leaving. Now it looks like I have to exit the bonfire just to tend to the farms and pastures. So I had to decide to wait out the 10 mins or just lose the little EXP in the time I am away. I don't see how that is "optimizing" as I try to give them the benefit of the "doubt".

Other people are having problems with this patch in other places as well. I've tried the guild treasure thing to find out that YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE to help you or you probably won't get the reward. I could be misinterpreting that, but I think on what it is. Luckily, for me, I have my units in which I just close the loop by having one do the other. However, how about the folks who don't have someone, would this benefit them in the long run? And the rewards, are they kidding? We're not raising toddlers here; these are folks who have been through the test of time, so I think they should deserve better than this junk.

Here's my thing. Instead of throwing in "new bells and whistles" that would otherwise break a game, how about the devs fix the stuff that is currently going on as the only way they will be gone is someone actually take the time to fix them instead of ignoring them. I am talking about the performance breaking issues like lag, sprites remaining, the not-so-important lag inducing hopping and swirl icons. Just fix the "hyperdrive" instead of just doing the "ice maker" as that is important than having ice cubes.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                  X