vip wheel is not good enough

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vip wheel is not good enough

hello i bought vip some week ago a guild mate told me to not spend the tokens i gain everyday just keep collect and when i have like 50-60 to use

i see in the wheel a lot of gems but are they fake? cause i aint got none
    i wonder why i only get 20k gold luckstones and hp packs

what the hell if you make something that is payed make it good guys i got more chances to win something good in guild altar then at vip wheel
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-10-2012, 09:48 AM. Reason: removed bad word

This is the 24th post on this topic. It has been explained many timea before. Do a search... your answers are there.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Romaniangypsy View Post
      hello i bought vip some week ago a guild mate told me to not spend the tokens i gain everyday just keep collect and when i have like 50-60 to use

i see in the wheel a lot of gems but are they fake? cause i aint got none
      i wonder why i only get 20k gold ****** luckstones and hp packs

what the hell if you make something that is payed make it good guys i got more chances to win something good in guild altar then at vip wheel
      vip wheel is good , ur the "tutt" one here , u expect 8$ a month to get that yummy gems ? (unless ur super lucky like some ppl) silly guy no common sense
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

VIP wheel is based on luck buddy
        its not something u can get in 1 go just cause u pay for it

well if ur in a hurry just buy it for a discount in the mystery shop
        if ur lucky u can get a couple of level 6 gems or maybe higher
        Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-10-2012, 09:10 AM.
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
          vip wheel is good , ur the "tutt" one here , u expect 8$ a month to get that yummy gems ? (unless ur super lucky like some ppl) silly guy no common sense
          wheel why isnt this told there when you but vip say there is extremly low chances to get biglvl gems o_O and i wouldnt buy

and how can you say its a luck thing when everytime i use 1 token i get either 20k gold or daru if it was a luck thing i could got something else not everytime same thing

Comment

wheel why isnt this told there when you but vip say there is extremly low chances to get biglvl gems o_O and i wouldnt buy

and how can you say its a luck thing when everytime i use 1 token i get either 20k gold or daru if it was a luck thing i could got something else not everytime same thing
            Well u should have checked how the wheel works and weather u can profit from it or not
            truth is if u had asked me i would say don't waste ur money on VIP just yet
            wait for the later updates and then see if u can be better as a simple cash player but not VIP

getting VIP for VIP wheel alone is not wise

well usually luck works like this
            good luck means good things and bad luck means nothing

but this is a gamble wheel so

good luck means awesome items
            bad luck means useless and dumb items basically not worth spending ur cash on

so u see if u get lame items it just mans u have bad luck on that specific time

well its not like u only get 20k gold right
            u get other things right

also use more than 1 token then u might get something else
            Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-10-2012, 09:10 AM.
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Before the first part of the 1.45 update, I farmed insignias from VIP wheel ._.

There are something can only be done when you know what comes next. \O/
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

maybe u can come to my server and see how i get 1 lvl6 mdef gem then while other just lvl4
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

Working...
                X