No announcement yet.

The worst thing about wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst thing about wartune is 1. no luck exists on this game all is rigged , 2. After 1st week no mods are ever available online 3.After 4 weeks no events are held so thats not good 4. Attempts in Catacomps are so damn little just 1 there should be at least 2 or better 3 5. The worst thing of all is that it is a good game but wartune cares more for new servers then to keep customers sutisfied and as for vip it gives nothing more then some louzy tokens and an extra exp. Wartune guys plz take notice that if you give to ppl more then ppl gives back we need more attempts 1 special event every week would be great and pay attention to all players complaints cause we pay to play make it fun for us
    Wartune
    Name : Death✞Lord
    Server : s144
    Profession : Knight
    Level : 80

Blade Hunter
    Name : Death✞Lady
    Server : s14
    Profession : Valkyrie
    Level : 175
    BR:3106340

Comment

'The christmas mount is easily gainable by all, all you need is 110 mount whips if you do the 2 daily event quests every day they are available.
      correction : you only need 40 whips to complete the reindeer mount there are 3 free event quest that gives 10 shards each event last 1 week and 1 day

30 gain every day x event day/s 8 = 240 shards ,now you just need to save up 40 whips to have 60 more shards.
      Guild [INFINITY]
      Guild Position: MEMBER
      Class:knight
      Username:GreatPaul
      Lvl:60
      server: Duskin Arena

Comment

Originally posted by R23240996 View Post
        correction : you only need 40 whips to complete the reindeer mount there are 3 free event quest that gives 10 shards each event last 1 week and 1 day

30 gain every day x event day/s 8 = 240 shards ,now you just need to save up 40 whips to have 60 more shards.
        When i had looked the first time there were only 2 events, and its not 8 days, its only 7 days each event. So in all actuallity you need 90 extra shards, meaning that you need 60 whips.
        Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
          When i had looked the first time there were only 2 events, and its not 8 days, its only 7 days each event. So in all actuallity you need 90 extra shards, meaning that you need 60 whips.
          This. Kong has the same kind of questions as here so as a mod, I broke it all down for everyone.

Comment

The worst thing about Wartune is that all servers start at the same time ie : 6pm GMT......y can't us europeans have a server that start in our AM as to give us a chance to keep up with everyone else other than staying up all night through to the next day just to do so ?

Comment

1. Unlimited advantage people can get with their bank account. And there are people willing to spend that much. Game should be based more around skill and less around money. I want to feel I am losing to people because they are better not because they have a bigger wallet. Takes a lot of the fun out of the competition. People argue that they work for the money so they work for it in the game. This argument is stupid cause they don't put the work within the game which is what it is about. Equal playing field with everyone else. To go along with this the heavy cashers get the highest rewards and take them away from other players so they get far stronger. World Boss top 3, arena rankings etc.
              2. Servers not busy enough and they just keep creating new ones. No incentive for fresh players to join older servers. Only about 3 guilds on my server can field more than about 2 people in a guild battle. This means most of the week is a no show which is lame.
              3. Guild battle caused all the strong players apart from one here and there to move to the same guild. Destroys competition.
              4. Unlike other MMOs I have played for this one the only way to compete is to play 5 or 6hrs every single day. You can't just play here and there you must be on.
              5 Too dependent on event times and you need to participate to really compete.
              6. Lack of variety. Battlegrounds has 1 map, 3 worldbosses all same mechanics, only aesthetics is different really. Only 3 classes, and not well balanced. Archers destroy world boss meters, mages do great in catacombs and battlegrounds + arena once they get into mid 40s, knights suck until 50+ etc. Same events every day, at the same time. Mix it up more, throw in some special events. A lot of events are casher oriented like the llama one was. Lame.
              5. Servers abandoned it seems after first few weeks from the game masters and once the rush at the start from everyone is over they lose a lot of activity.
              6 You cannot focus on different aspects of the game like you can in some other MMOs I have played. You have to do everything a lot as it all compliments each other so you can't focus on different aspects of the game for your character. You can a little bit by staying in the 30s bracket of battlegrounds but this hinders too much else in the game and you can never catch up from my experience. To go along with this the same players dominate ALL aspects of the game. You see the top 4 people on my sever (who spent tons of money) in particular on the top 4 spots of every world boss attempt every day, every battleground (fortunately they are not always in my bracket) every guild battle final (well 1 is in another guild), and always the top spots in duels and no one can touch them.
              7. Astrals: click, click, click, click...... Too much of a grind of just watching stars pop up and clicking them.
              Last edited by R24877577; 12-12-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                1. Unlimited advantage people can get with their bank account. And there are people willing to spend that much. Game should be based more around skill and less around money. I want to feel I am losing to people because they are better not because they have a bigger wallet. Takes a lot of the fun out of the competition. People argue that they work for the money so they work for it in the game. This argument is stupid cause they don't put the work within the game which is what it is about. Equal playing field with everyone else. To go along with this the heavy cashers get the highest rewards and take them away from other players so they get far stronger. World Boss top 3, arena rankings etc.
                2. Servers not busy enough and they just keep creating new ones. No incentive for fresh players to join older servers. Only about 3 guilds on my server can field more than about 2 people in a guild battle. This means most of the week is a no show which is lame.
                3. Guild battle caused all the strong players apart from one here and there to move to the same guild. Destroys competition.
                4. Unlike other MMOs I have played for this one the only way to compete is to play 5 or 6hrs every single day. You can't just play here and there you must be on.
                5 Too dependent on event times and you need to participate to really compete.
                6. Lack of variety. Battlegrounds has 1 map, 3 worldbosses all same mechanics, only aesthetics is different really. Only 3 classes, and not well balanced. Archers destroy world boss meters, mages do great in catacombs and battlegrounds + arena once they get into mid 40s, knights suck until 50+ etc. Same events every day, at the same time. Mix it up more, throw in some special events. A lot of events are casher oriented like the llama one was. Lame.
                5. Servers abandoned it seems after first few weeks from the game masters and once the rush at the start from everyone is over they lose a lot of activity.
                6 You cannot focus on different aspects of the game like you can in some other MMOs I have played. You have to do everything a lot as it all compliments each other so you can't focus on different aspects of the game for your character. You can a little bit by staying in the 30s bracket of battlegrounds but this hinders too much else in the game and you can never catch up from my experience. To go along with this the same players dominate ALL aspects of the game. You see the top 4 people on my sever (who spent tons of money) in particular on the top 4 spots of every world boss attempt every day, every battleground (fortunately they are not always in my bracket) every guild battle final (well 1 is in another guild), and always the top spots in duels and no one can touch them.
                7. Astrals: click, click, click, click...... Too much of a grind of just watching stars pop up and clicking them.
                Nice summary. Captures it well.

Comment

I would have said nice whine fest and would you like some cheese?

Seriously, this is lame.

Let me sum up the complaints.

The cashers get too much.

There is not enough goody for our cash.

There is not enough to do.

There is too much to do.

Its all the same day after day. (Did you ever play asteroids? How about Pong?)

You need to be online too much.

Grow up some people, seriously, and think about what your asking for. No game will be perfect unless you go design it your self. These types of games take thousands of hours to put together. That does not include debugging, which can take twice as long as that. Just adding in ONE feature can take hundreds of hours at the minimum.

If you got a serious/realistic issue about a problem with the game, then suggest a workable solution.

For example:

Problem: The guild system seems to be encouraging everyone to join one guild.
                  Solution, raise rewards for the lower tier guilds.

Now that seems great on the outset. But, let me throw this out there...

Problem, the server seems dead.
                  Solution, quit making new servers.

Again seems reasonable.

Now, look at it from an admins possible point of view.

Problems: Guilds are combing into one super guild & server is not very active.
                  Solution: Merge two servers, placing the two super guilds as opponents. Repeat as needed to get a full server of super guilds.

Is that the plan? Got me, I do not work here, but I am a gamer who remembers when pac-man came out, and played asteroids on a coin op machine.
                  Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                  Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                  #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                  #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility.

sry m8 but on F2P games that u just said is something that i only have this to say about it:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                      i cant agree with that pay to win part cashers will get an advantage early game but hard workers will be able to catch up eventually and that wb thing yea knights not that great on it lol im a average knight lvl 57 and on a good run where my angels dont heal -.- i can do maybe 120kdmg or so because knight damage scales very well lvl 5u.slasher =150%+300 then qte=25%more and if you have will destroyer lvl 5 that a total for 200% for 1 u slasher
                      bro go have a look during WB on the older servers of knights both casher and non casher that DO NOT press revive and are on the top 10,while archers and mages need the rev option.

go see for example in S1 some of the knights there capable of even surviving the 3 hit attack of any of the WB.
                      u see,its not on rev that its the win,its how long u last in battle.

cuz even pressing rev and go over and over tru the battle loads makes u lose time.
                      a knight build properly will take long time to die which = to longer time to do high amounts of damage,without losing almost no time.

go to S1,S2,S3,ask some of the knights there to help u with urs and show what they can do with their.

the proper build of a knight will make any using him very strong.
                      the only problem with this build however is who wants a fast early damage value on things like WB,best is go for archer or mage,because a proper knight takes months to be completed,but once its done.
                      the knight IS NOT for early top damage.

as for troops,if u use angels on WB,then ur doing something wrong.
                      not even this top knights use them on WB,simply because its a event where its damage that matters.

i am a knight,i love being a knight,im lvl 43 atm and i start seeing a bit of what this build will make him become.

troops type for wb on any class is knights,because of simple reasons:

1 - high speed,many times knights do 2 hits while the boss gives 1 in one turn.
                      2 - all WB attacks are patk based,making the knights with their high def reach to the point of holding 2/3 hits from the WB.
                      3 - high damage value in all their hits and high % of crit

i care not in having only 1 high lvl type of troop,that is the wrong way of doing it and even non cashers can do it.

and example?
                      i use angels and knights
                      my knights are at this moment lvl 26,they already hold 2 hits of the WBs 80% of the times,that gives to my knight extra damage turns.

angels are good,but they suck really bad in WB because half the time they lose turns healing.

simply use both types and u will se an significant increase in your own personal dev.

this thing of having just 1 type of troop high lvl is just to show off.

ya they good,but just to some things,others they suck.
                      by using both types makes my advancement in game much easyer and i dont need to spend as much as many.

Comment

Nice, StevenDeschain.

Stop making new servers. Raise rewards for lower tier guilds or reduce battle participants per guild battle (30 members per GB only?).
                        There are several workaround solutions. But R2Games would not bother to listen to us.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

The worst thing for me is giving 4-6 hours maintenance then suddenly update pop up and saying " server maintenance will be extended for 2-4 hours" .. lol! any way,i understand, i just hate to wait.. hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post

Seriously, this is lame.

Grow up some people, seriously, and think about what your asking for. No game will be perfect unless you go design it your self. These types of games take thousands of hours to put together. That does not include debugging, which can take twice as long as that. Just adding in ONE feature can take hundreds of hours at the minimum.

If you got a serious/realistic issue about a problem with the game, then suggest a workable solution.
                            I posted 2 posts above yours with many issues. I have also posted in other threads with WORKABLE solutions, and many other players have as well. If you are going to act this way at least know what you are dealing with first. We spend our money on this game, many of us so we deserve to have our opinions heard. This is how business works, and companies want to listen to their customers to tweak their product to cater to our needs so that they can continue to make money off of this game and retain a credible reputation. Obviously we won't get everything we want as people have different needs and the company is limited to what they can do. The more they see the customers have a problem with something the more likely they will to address it.

The whole go somewhere else argument and quit complaining is weak.
                            Last edited by R24877577; 12-13-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post

Seriously, this is lame.

Let me sum up the complaints.

The cashers get too much.

There is not enough goody for our cash.

There is not enough to do.

There is too much to do.

Its all the same day after day. (Did you ever play asteroids? How about Pong?)

You need to be online too much.

For example:

Problem: The guild system seems to be encouraging everyone to join one guild.
                              Solution, raise rewards for the lower tier guilds.

Now that seems great on the outset. But, let me throw this out there...

Problem, the server seems dead.
                              Solution, quit making new servers.

Again seems reasonable.

Now, look at it from an admins possible point of view.

Problems: Guilds are combing into one super guild & server is not very active.
                              Solution: Merge two servers, placing the two super guilds as opponents. Repeat as needed to get a full server of super guilds.

Is that the plan? Got me, I do not work here, but I am a gamer who remembers when pac-man came out, and played asteroids on a coin op machine.
                              I wonder how much R2 is paying this dude.

Completely hypnotize by R2 blinded.
                              Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                              Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                              Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

you are right hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X