Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mironis112
    replied
    Yeah.. but still soo it's true that drop rate is like 0.001%? you can marge it with bb too.

Leave a comment:

• PinkiePie
    replied
    Originally posted by mironis112 View Post
    i did 345 exchanges and got no seal sooo drop % is like 0.001% ?
    Don't forget that we talk about merged sylph that cost 60k balens (unless you have fusion spirit); they can't just give them for free. And like MrEUS said, you should get a bunch of other usefull item like fusion chi that you can use to get fusion spirit to then get a merged sylph without spending balens

Leave a comment:

• mironis112
    replied
    i did 345 exchanges and got no seal sooo drop % is like 0.001% ?

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    well yes its hard to get 1 from luck exchange i used 402 and nothing got chi and adv mahra and adv sep but yes mostly gold

but ive seen ppl do a few tries get both maybe they ave more luck than me or their % ratio in game is set higher than mine

but with the chi i can do a merged slyph at last so im happy just need slyph road exchange for materials to gain a tyre

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by R210859511 View Post
    They really should change the name of Lucky Exchange to

"YOU AINT GOT A HOPE IN HELL OF GETTING ANYTHING EXCHANGE"
    OR
    "YOU WILL ONLY GET GOLD EXCHANGE"
    OR
    "DONT WASTE YOU TIME EXCHANGE"

As the chances of getting anything good is REALLY ZERO

Not getting a seal doesn't mean there isn't anything good that drops. With 100 exchange items, you get a good amount of Fusion Chi, Adv. Mahra, Adv. Sepulcrum, and yes of course Gold.

Not everyone will get a seal everytime, and they shouldn't it's a chance, not a given.

With this event coming around what seeems like more often, there is surely a chance you too, may get lucky enough to get what you're looking for.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X