X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R21927811 View Post
    R2 I have too commend you on something. The vocuher/Balen world boss buff is genius. That is a HUGE step in the right direction.
    Not if you're a knight. I think it's a huge step in the wrong direction.

Leave a comment:

• R21927811
    replied
    R2 I have too commend you on something. The vocuher/Balen world boss buff is genius. That is a HUGE step in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• R21927811
    replied
    Originally posted by R23126400 View Post
    well.free players know they can not compete with balens users...they play this game just for fun.
    but that wont last forever...they will leave fast when new cool game like this will be up.
    and then wartune will die.
    This is something I'd like too prevent with my post.

Leave a comment:

• R23126400
    replied
    well.free players know they can not compete with balens users...they play this game just for fun.
    but that wont last forever...they will leave fast when new cool game like this will be up.
    and then wartune will die.

Leave a comment:

• R21927811
    replied
    Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
    The chinese wartune is a pay-per-month game, has wings at 1500. Vip is extra. So it really isnt exactly as bad as you think it is.

That may be so, but it's still pretty bad. They blatantly ignore free players.

Leave a comment:

• Hildigam
    replied
    The chinese wartune is a pay-per-month game, has wings at 1500. Vip is extra. So it really isnt exactly as bad as you think it is.

Leave a comment:

• deos02
    replied
    +1 totally agree 1 balen = 3-5 vouchers
    opening new server every week and wings only for casher D:....sorry i just cant tolerate it anymore, im waiting till the xmas, if nothings changed then im done with this game....and im sure a lot will too, i could assure u.......

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    for that stas, its cheaper than ruby eyed and shadow steed. same price but gives better stats than those horses.

Leave a comment:

• R21927811
    replied
    Anyone feel free too comment and add too this. I'd love to talk with everyone possible about this.

Leave a comment:

• R21927811
    replied
    Thanks for your support guys! The 1Balen=3vouchers is a grand idea, I hope something will come from this. I really just strive too try and create a better experience for all the players. Like the event stats it's ONE big happy
    family.

Leave a comment:

• StephenRO
    replied
    Yeah you are very right. You're doing a pretty big gamble here R2, just how much you think non-cashers will tolerate the lack of interest toward them?
    Everything should be equal, but cashers to get it easier, we are already beyond that since there are a lot of things non-cashers can't get.
    Don't ruin it now, at least at the holidays make a promotion lets say 1balen=3vouchers, and give shop items or something like that, make it hard to get, but don't exclude it, and don't make it nearly impossible as you did with the alpaca cards.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    +1 i am touched

Leave a comment:

• morph2012
    replied
    This is a great post and i totally agree i have spent a small amount on this game and will only spend what i already have I am buying no more balens and I am looking forward to playing call of duty again we were all looking forward to the wings update and to come online to find they gonna cost 1995balens it really makes me see that cashers really pay to be gods over the non casher I like this game but as u say with every new update i feel so left out, with the same lvl1 mount as when we got them and now no chance of getting wings i think this game is starting to become a joke i seriously can not wait 2 forget this game as a whole and start playing my 1st person shooters again!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X