Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenej
    replied
    Maybe offers save ID, offerso give you huge ammount of balens, but as I heard, they refresh videos, which probably dont take ID
    And of course Im not use it, or you think that I will post about it? I would do same, but no, never, where is fun for playing if you strength your character in dirty way?
    Sad thing is that same persons who use it (we are 99% sure about that) talking ****, and show that they dont care.

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
    so u use it too if u know about it? n how it works, all ofers after complete saving to ID of yr character, no? i dont know, very poor in IT knowledge

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    Originally posted by tenej View Post
    Well, we can believe that they buy many balens to get them stronger...if we dont know truth.
    And truth is that some peoples use VPN direct and other tools to refresh Matomy free offers.
    And if R2 team do not get rid of it in future, they will show that they not respect peoples who pay to get better items.
    In that case, Ademiusik, you are right...no have sense to buy anything more
    so u use it too if u know about it? n how it works, all ofers after complete saving to ID of yr character, no? i dont know, very poor in IT knowledge

Leave a comment:

• tenej
    replied
    Well, we can believe that they buy many balens to get them stronger...if we dont know truth.
    And truth is that some peoples use VPN direct and other tools to refresh Matomy free offers.
    And if R2 team do not get rid of it in future, they will show that they not respect peoples who pay to get better items.
    In that case, Ademiusik, you are right...no have sense to buy anything more

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    a lto of benefits in first 2 week of server they get so much cookies from recharge, mayeb that?

about free balens, for example i can earn arount 1-30 per day, but few weeks ago i complete offers n get around 20k balens for 2 week

Leave a comment:

Working...
X