Block & Crit RATE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block & Crit RATE?

I can't seem to find a post, that actually anwers my question.

According what I have read:
    - The critical value only determines the max crit damage one can hand out, right?

- The block value determines how much damage you can block, or is it always 30%?

Well, I would like to know, which values actually determine the likelyhood of a dodge and a crit to occur.
    My guess ATK compared to DEF? I would love to really have that explained in detail.

PS: With all due respect: The official "guides" (not the ones in forum. They are good, but you never know, if you find the topic you are looking for) provided on the webpage are so incredibly shallow, they don't help the slightest bit.
    The publisher of the game could at least put a bit of effort into documenting the product.It is really frustrating to try and find out, how things actually work.

Thanks

As I know and not sure about damage increment or decrements :

Critical stat is increase critical happen percentage, and the value of critical damage is about 30% - 70% of normal hit without critical.
    Block stat is increase dodging damage percentage, and the value of damages after dodged is about 30% - 70% of damage that you receive.

There is no official calculation for whats is your % of critical or dodge but some sites say each 100 points = 3% more chance to dodge and same for critical.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post

Critical stat is increase critical happen percentage, and the value of critical damage is about 30% - 70% of normal hit without critical.
      Block stat is increase dodging damage percentage, and the value of damages after dodged is about 30% - 70% of damage that you receive.

There is no official calculation for whats is your % of critical or dodge but some sites say each 100 points = 3% more chance to dodge and same for critical.
      well as much as i tested block dmg reduction is total lie or it occurs after some sort of points u have.. with 2.5k block u still get ~30% dmg reduction. so without official info we cant be sure how its truly is..

Comment

Originally posted by Riftas View Post
        well as much as i tested block dmg reduction is total lie or it occurs after some sort of points u have.. with 2.5k block u still get ~30% dmg reduction. so without official info we cant be sure how its truly is..
        Stat increase percentage of dodge trigger rate not the mount of damage reduction, so if you have 100 block or 2500 block, and if dodge happened, then damage reduction will be same for both cases, I tried fight knight with 2200 block and what i noticed that about 80-90% of my hits dodged.

And as I said I'm not sure about how much damaged increased in critical or reduced in dodge but some sites says its 30-70% of damage and as I noticed its about true.

I hope there is an official calculation of this.
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Thanks for your replies everyone. Exactly that's why I would like to have this clarified, because I heard all kinds of statements. From 100 block = 3% dodge rate to 100 block= you block 100 more. Same for crit...

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes007 View Post
            Thanks for your replies everyone. Exactly that's why I would like to have this clarified, because I heard all kinds of statements. From 100 block = 3% dodge rate to 100 block= you block 100 more. Same for crit...
            u heard the wrong thing... it only added the rate % not reduce or add damage.
            there is astral for it . like determination that added your crit damage. while sniper edge add your crit rate%. which means u need to have both of them to get higher damage crit and more chance to crit.

for block the damage reduction is really random from 30%-70%.
            for block chances % rate.. still unknown i know a mage tried for block with over 2k block. but seems didn't block often.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

So noone official is actually saying anything? We have to guess and believe the answers, which sound the best?

Comment

the only 2 non stats that remain a mystery are block n crit rate.
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Fail is fail, I bet even R2 doesnt even know how to calculate all these issues we're having. Fail % chance, rate, etc.

Comment

yeah, i am start to realize that Crit is a kind of useless, i got 2k crit and its very hard to do Crit. Normal its 1 evrey 4 hits. I heard that in the last chinese upgrade it have been fixed. But one thing i am sure, Crit don´t raise Dmg.

Comment

I'm not even sure if Crit increases the crit rate anymore. I have an archer which used to crit 9/10 hits at about 1700-1800 crit rate. After spending tons of gold and leveling up a pristine sniper's edge astral I managed to get my archer's crit up to 2240 and now I crit 1/10 hits if I'm lucky. If anyone can explain to me why this is happening, is it a bug or something? - I'd be grateful.
                      Last edited by fatalcountress; 02-11-2013, 04:37 AM.

Comment

well i tried to go with just 300 crit thinking it works but i can't stand the severe lack of crit after awhile. upgraded to 2k + crit and things are better off for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post

maybe those percentages are applied on the base crit/block percentage, let me explain:

lets say that the base percentage is 20%, then if you have 10000 crit/block = 300% your base will increase as that much so: 20%+(300% x 20%) = 80% <- this value is the total chance of blocking/inflict a crit.
                          On other hand if the base percentage is 10% then 10000 crit/block will only increase it to 40%.The base percentage that i think they use is 15%.
                          This way everything just make a lot more sense, since 9K crit/block will have 55% chance to trigger.
                          For everyone that don't understand all that stuff, i will make it simple: every 1000 crit/block gives an additional 5% chance to crit/block.

That's my guess about it.
                          Last edited by TrevorElrath; 02-14-2013, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X