Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Using Vpn's or Proxy's to get "free balens" are Cheat or not?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Using Vpn's or Proxy's to get "free balens" are Cheat or not?

    As many may wonder how sudden many people become so strong on this game and they seem to have endless balens , the reason is simple, they use vpn and proxys to change their ip and with that be able to get more offers from "free balens" surveys, how do i know that? just look around and there are more then one topic about it, and many top player use it and they do not have afraid to say it.

    And the question is simple and is meant for all even for r2games team, as the topic title say: "Using Vpn's or Proxy's to get "free balens" are Cheat or not?"

    Well i do believe using ways to change ip by vpn or proxys is cheating, because even the surveys say it clear that using vpn or proxy to change the ip is illegal, and r2games say it clear too "Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold."( this sentece is right on top on this foruns! and with illegal balens they can be used for exactly that and more ofc..).

    And no need to say is unfair for those who spended real money on this game, i mean why people will recharge more balens with real money if they can get it for free? and yes i know r2games wins money with those surveys but ins't hard to understand that this is completly wrong, and if people have a good half a brain they will realize that this method to get balens will break the balanced even more and sooner the dead of the game inself.

    Please all wartune gamers give me your opinion and especial r2games staff, because this is too much serious to dont even say a word ( i do not ask for ban or something for those who use this method, well is the right thing here to do, but that is not up to me and this topic is meant be discuss exactly what to do here with this issue)

    Ps: dont tell me to do the same because is the same u tell me that u steal a bank so i do need to stop whining and do the same...
    1
    yes
    54.55%
    6
    no
    45.45%
    5
    Last edited by rampeixe; 12-17-2012, 12:46 PM.

  • #2
    If there is some one to care about that, is the company who pay for adds. Don´t you think Matomoney don´t know people use proxys to get more prizes? It´s very easy to Matomoney to block proxy acesses, but they don´t.

    As far as its give money to R2, and Matomoney, there is nothing about to complain.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R23021573 View Post
      If there is some one to care about that, is the company who pay for adds. Don´t you think Matomoney don´t know people use proxys to get more prizes? It´s very easy to Matomoney to block proxy acesses, but they don´t.

      As far as its give money to R2, and Matomoney, there is nothing about to complain.
      +1
      And i want to add, that word in the header means "hack" the game or anyway written in Terms of Use, but remember term of use for this game not to 3rd party ! because 3rd party have their own rules.

      Well, i'm waiting answer too, but logically its answered even between your lines tho
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

      Comment


      • #4
        Well R2 really needs to pronunce about this, cause im not spending a single more balen if theres ppl using third parties to get ilimited balens. So r2, is this legal or not? Nice way to ruin a game btw.
        And tehy really should care about this, cause once its spread among the ppl, whats the reson to purchase balens?




        Shirokane lvl 66 Knight s1 Havoc!
        Last edited by shirokane; 12-17-2012, 01:59 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by shirokane View Post
          Well R2 really needs to pronunce about this, cause im not spending a single more balen if theres ppl using third parties to get ilimited balens. So r2, is this legal or not? Nice way to ruin a game btw.
          And tehy really should care about this, cause once its spread among the ppl, whats the reson to purchase balens?




          Shirokane lvl 66 Knight s1 Havoc!
          You have to understand guys, that free balens didn't means there is no money for R2 ! they maybe will get from those free balens more than money from players directly !
          IGN: TheVictor
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
          Class: Mage - level 80
          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R23021573 View Post
            If there is some one to care about that, is the company who pay for adds. Don´t you think Matomoney don´t know people use proxys to get more prizes? It´s very easy to Matomoney to block proxy acesses, but they don´t.

            As far as its give money to R2, and Matomoney, there is nothing about to complain.
            +1 too

            r2 is getting their money who needs to make it ilegal or not is matomy.

            i said in other post and i say it again if its so easy to get infinite balens why isnt every1 doing that? think about it maybe its not that easy.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by plancha View Post
              +1 too

              r2 is getting their money who needs to make it ilegal or not is matomy.

              i said in other post and i say it again if its so easy to get infinite balens why isnt every1 doing that? think about it maybe its not that easy.

              Well i dont think is hard for r2 to say "Yes its legal to use third party or proxy programs to get free balens" or "No, its not...". I dont want ppl to be banned if its illegal, so im just asking they pronunce to this and thats it.

              Comment


              • #8
                And also, its not infinit balens like people says... Videos give 1 ballen, some 2, and videos takes like 3 min to be watched, so the max you can do per hour 20 balens, maybe 30 balens. Even if u can do it 24h per day it will be 720 per day, but thats impossible to do. What most people do is to spend 2 or 3 hours to get 50 ballens a day.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R23021573 View Post
                  And also, its not infinit balens like people says... Videos give 1 ballen, some 2, and videos takes like 3 min to be watched, so the max you can do per hour 20 balens, maybe 30 balens. Even if u can do it 24h per day it will be 720 per day, but thats impossible to do. What most people do is to spend 2 or 3 hours to get 50 ballens a day.
                  Im talking about proxy programs fos surveys and we can have all the player answers you want that will serve for nothing, what only matters is if R2 allow this or not

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    90% of the surveys don´t pay balens and also insert malware on your computer. The only way to gain balens is watching videos.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      no need to arguing. we only need mod/admin come here and say "it's legal" or "it's ilegal".

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R23021573 View Post
                        And also, its not infinit balens like people says... Videos give 1 ballen, some 2, and videos takes like 3 min to be watched, so the max you can do per hour 20 balens, maybe 30 balens. Even if u can do it 24h per day it will be 720 per day, but thats impossible to do. What most people do is to spend 2 or 3 hours to get 50 ballens a day.
                        after final gb last week, in s19-25, we have trash talk between warriors and crusaders, and someone claiming that they can have 20k balens/day.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          its impossible to do 20k balens a day with proxy. that **. u will be able to do 50 or 100 max.

                          R2 will never talk about that. Did you see Obama talking about Mexicans crossing board to work in tomato plantations every year? or Israel admiring they got nuke?

                          Proxy is good for R2, this a business, but for the very moment they say its legal or not they will have to suffer the consequences. Silence is the best thing R2 do.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                            Well i dont think is hard for r2 to say "Yes its legal to use third party or proxy programs to get free balens" or "No, its not...". I dont want ppl to be banned if its illegal, so im just asking they pronunce to this and thats it.
                            i agreed with you, some words from r2games staff will be clarify and its a easy answer " yes we allow this or no this is illegal" either way something must be done here, i dont think if this keep going will end in something good

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I posted this on a older thread, ill re-post here.


                              i don't see any cheating going, r2 can't do anything besides remove surveys because it's not happening on their site. They chose to link their site to the surveys to get more money, which they are doing.

                              vpn's and proxy's are not hacks.

                              so get over it.

                              Quote Originally Posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
                              so u mean its legal?

                              where it stands now, yes.
                              doing surveys to get balen is legal.

                              but when it comes to using proxy's an vpn on the survey site, it may not be, but once again the survey sites ARE NOT RAN BY R2 GAMES.

                              they are just collecting the pay check for you mass spamming surveys, so either way, shape or form you are still paying them back.

                              So i suspect all R2 mod's to remain silent on this matter since its not their problem survey sites are being spammed, because those sites are still paying them.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X