X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by R24437831 View Post
    it's a good idea if and only if wings are also made to stack with other wings. Since i already paid for wings, why should i have a chance to obtain something completely useless from the alter for 20k. Doesn't that create "unfairness". Ha!
    lol i said u may get a chance to get another wing

so lets say u have demon wings right now u can get a chance to get a angel wing or a elven wing

so u can have a different look

Leave a comment:

• R24437831
    replied
    it's a good idea if and only if wings are also made to stack with other wings. Since i already paid for wings, why should i have a chance to obtain something completely useless from the alter for 20k. Doesn't that create "unfairness". Ha!

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
    I dislike this idea. Wings are one item you maintain throughout your character and cannot lose or be upgraded. Comparing to socket rods is silly as socket rods are not only far cheaper in balens but you can use a bunch of them in your gear and can level out of them and need more. If you have shards such as feathers for wings that would be a better option but if you get it completely useless once you have your wings. You cannot do anything with those feathers until you finish the large grind in obtaining them. No problem with socket rods or mount training whips or crystals etc. as you use them as you get them and need tons of them to continue upgrading the levels. Socket rods if you have full sockets already can be saved for when you upgrade pieces of gear unless you are already level 60+ and full legendary which is a very tiny percentage of the players.
    well u do have a point

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    I dislike this idea. Wings are one item you maintain throughout your character and cannot lose or be upgraded. Comparing to socket rods is silly as socket rods are not only far cheaper in balens but you can use a bunch of them in your gear and can level out of them and need more. If you have shards such as feathers for wings that would be a better option but if you get it completely useless once you have your wings. You cannot do anything with those feathers until you finish the large grind in obtaining them. No problem with socket rods or mount training whips or crystals etc. as you use them as you get them and need tons of them to continue upgrading the levels. Socket rods if you have full sockets already can be saved for when you upgrade pieces of gear unless you are already level 60+ and full legendary which is a very tiny percentage of the players.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by redshield08 View Post
    awts haha thats too near to impossible ...
    but its not impossible

Leave a comment:

• redshield08
    replied
    awts haha thats too near to impossible ...

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    Originally posted by R24979779 View Post
    i agree with the wing feathers but make it 50pcs and make the chance 5% chance of getting it. in the altar
    lol , good idea

Leave a comment:

• Inthernar
    replied
    Wings are offered free to players on the Chinese version of the game.. so is a market.. so *** - why is the English version of the game so different??

Leave a comment:

• R24979779
    replied
    i agree with the wing feathers but make it 50pcs and make the chance 5% chance of getting it. in the altar

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
    You realize you only get 1 rod at a time from the altar right? And your point was too put wings on the Altar therefore it is apt to compare the cost of 1 rod to 1 wing. Actually thinking about it, if you reduce the chance to get wings by 90% as compared to get a rod it would essentially be the same thing. I guess one difference is you need rods every 5/10 levels and wings, right now, are one shot deals so maybe reduce the chance by even more...like 95%. So if rods are .5% make wings .001% or something.
    Did u even notice the bold letters which said make the wings drop as low as possible ?

also u do know buying 1 socketing rod from shop is not gonna cost u much but unless u fully socket the whole equipment it will not be much of a advantage

so a casher will anyway be buying more than 1 well more than 5 to 6 socketing rods which will stack up and cost u more than 1 wings

wings are a 1 shot deal like u said but socketing rods are not don't get me wrong i love the fact we have socketing rods in altar but it would be nice to have wings too right

also the rods should not be reduced since its the only method for a non casher to survive

Originally posted by AngelFiona View Post
    ok

but make the chance

0.00000000000000000000001%
    huh? what u trying to say make it 0% cause a chance that low is still 0% even if the chance was 10% like socketing rods it would still take very long time and since i said make it as low as possible but make sure its gettable it just means that on a very rare chance it should be available it also increases r2 games popularity

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    No. Bad idea.
    Why?

Originally posted by IsabellaMorte View Post
    Instead of Wings maybe wing feathers ie 20 feathers to make 1 pair of wings. yes i understand that would be more coding but it shouldn't be too difficult to add it to the Blacksmith Synth feature ,,,my 2 cents
    Yea but something like this will take coding which will need too be done by 7 roads so its rare chance of happening

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    I could see this being a possibility - but like the market - you'll grow old waiting for it.
    Yea we might get tired of trying to get it like market but its not like its impossible right

as long as a possibility stands its always good to have it and besides its not like it will cause a damage to r2 since they still will get their wings sold since the chances of getting one in wheel is rare and that wings might not be the one u want EXAMPLE: i want blessed angel wings but there is a chance i might get demon wings are elven wings or some other angel wings so on and so on

right?
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-29-2012, 01:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by IsabellaMorte View Post
    Instead of Wings maybe wing feathers ie 20 feathers to make 1 pair of wings. yes i understand that would be more coding but it shouldn't be too difficult to add it to the Blacksmith Synth feature ,,,my 2 cents
    They do like they do for the special horses. Make it so you need to get like 15-20 wing cards for a wing. Then when you complete it you can choose what wing you want to get. Think that is fair for both R2 and everyone else. Giving out wings just as is seems a bit wrong though. Like the other person stated the main reason why rods and crypt keys are there bc they are "cheap" items in the cash shop. Wings arn't cheap and should be much harder to obtain for free if ever made free. Besides there should be an update soon on having free baby wings or something for everyone in the future. Smaller stats ofc.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    I could see this being a possibility - but like the market - you'll grow old waiting for it.

Leave a comment:

• IsabellaMorte
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R24365771
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    No. Bad idea.
    Your point is so persuasive it's hard to argue with it. Did it take you a long time to think of it? How about if I reply: "Yes. Good idea." Once Rods went on there anything could, it's all just a matter of probability.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    No. Bad idea.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X