Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tychran View Post
    Hello there to all.

Server 46 need a merge. All guild battles has become afk guild battles and is not fair for the people who dont have a home where to stay. Battle ground is becoming boring as well. Please take my request in consideration. If anyone agree with me from server 46 do reply to my threat to show that i am not the only one asking for it.
    to answer your afk subject,theres only AFK BATTLES against your guild m8,cuz all others have them pretty active and funny...maybe u guys shouldnt have stacked yourselves all on same place hu?

Originally posted by Tychran View Post
    There is no lag in our server if u have lagg is ur pc problem or internet. Don't just say random thing because you want to opose what others are trying to get.
    all web games have lag

low connection or bad pc can make that lag worse,but it is a fact that all web games have it.

Originally posted by valencia54 View Post
    yes we need merge there is only one good guild in this server others r dead, an no signs of increasing..need merge badly here game is becoming boring

VLoc54 server 46
    archer 56
    now this one,this one post made me laugh during almost 10 minutes.

so only FT is active and all others ar inactive hu?dang then theres alot of npc ongoing on our GBs,alot of npc with guild names that arent from FT in GA,BG and such,most guilds have actualy a steady app of newbies in a daily basis.

doesnt seem dead in my seeing

why dont you say that you all stacked yourselves all on same guild,and everyone else on the server simply chosed to stop feeding your so important EGOS?

what i see is this:

in GB all guilds on it have their funny battles except against 1,YOURS,we chose not to,simply because theres no point of it.
    as for BG,its so active that i once even found myself with another player in the other side cuz all other 27 BG fields where full.

i am a cash player,i spend some,other guilds have their cashers and non cashers,the only diference is that u guys stacked so many OP inside yours,that no one sees a point of even fighting against u guys,since to cover your GB core we woulld have tp quit our real lifes and live for the game,as well spend all our hard worked earnings on it...people have more to do in life then just be OP in a web game m8...

Originally posted by JokerMarc View Post
    we see how the server has changed we had 2 great guilds 1 is over so yes we need a merge and if the R2 staff isnt doing we asking for it.
    about the "other guild" i lost completely my respect for many of their members due to the fact that they where incapable of making their guild to work
    a guild doesnt run on top cashers only my friends(im a casher and i spent my fair amount and no way in hell i would join FT...ever...),if theres no union between members and to many "wanabe stars",then sonner or later that guild is bound to fail.

simple

Originally posted by dodolmandul View Post
    tottally agree
    i can imagine how boring u are

even me at S09 already boring

its only pirates and heavengate around

and so hard doing mp dungeon now,,,,,so rare player

80% alredy boring waiting active same level player

if till midle of january the condition still the same,,,,im retired from this game...coz game now alredy at imbalance condition....

about lag,....its player connection issue,,not server issue,,^^
    upgrade ur net ......xd

server 09
    DodoLManduL
    Mage lv62
    m8,this dudes speaking are all on the same guild,they stacked themselves all on same place hunting for fast ego acomplishment...the result of that was that the rest of the ACTIVE GUILDS of the server simply quit trying to battle them

all others in GB have alot of fun...as i said in another post,we simply chosed to not battle their guild...simple and easy

Originally posted by tettee View Post
    defo needs a server merge....i know at least 10 players that left 46 in the past week because like ppl say.... the game got boring...and lag issues non existend for me also
    i still fail in seeing where the server is dead...our guild battles are quite active and funny,only guild against no one has fun is the guild to which the thread owner belongs to.

again as i said,we simply casted them aside and pretend they simply dont exist.
    we found out that this way was way funnyer...plus makes them post this so cute threads about "dead server" lol

if you dont want a merge then what u want lol do have only one guild forever that would just be boring, there was only 2 strong guilds in this server an one of them most have quit now so now that leaves just 1 guild strong..how unfair an boring that is lol
    again the same... -.-

its BORING just for THEM

everyone else is having FUN.

of course it gets boring when the rest of the server as casted them aside as unwanted and pure and simply ignored them.

super funnyer to do that.

at begining it didnt affect them,or so did many of them claimed...aparently that isnt the case anymore...seems they being already affected by becoming something the rest dont care,dont want and ignore.

dam my fingers hurt of typing so much quotes...
    Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-31-2012, 11:39 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.

Comment

S46 is inactive? o.O where was i when that happened?..from what i see daily that server is pretty active, just because 1 guild wants a merge cause they spent too much cash in this game and do not have who to feed their ego that doesn't mean the server is dead.

Now let's list them up a bit
      #1 GB
      You guys say there is only 1 guild...in the guild ranks i see a lot of them and the yop16 that take part in GB are pretty active, At the end of the week when the GB ranks are done i see lower and higher BR guilds ranked in an order that isn't made randomly, each guild fights to get there. Just because 2 guild gets to be #1 every week DOESN'T mean the server is inactive

#2 GA
      In arena i see there are quite a few rooms from where to chose when you need a team, therefore i should say that there are still players that do something on that server which means again that the server is active. If higher lvl players do not wanna join low level players in GA well that is everyone's choice.

#3 MPs
      I see daily players that want to do MPs and ask for MPs...if the players that ask for the merger do not want to help the new coming players get higher then that doesn't mean they have to merge the server cause there aren't any players on it to do MPs with

#4 BG
      why do you say the server is inactive when battleground is always full? I am daily on at BG time and can say there are always quite a lot of players in there. Here we could also talk about alts of those overpowered players on our little server and i would give an advice to those OP players, stop using your alts to protect yourselves against players you give dryads of 50%+ or better said stop running away and fight don't act like cowards and use your alts to defend yourselves.

To sum it up THERE STILL ARE PLAYERS ON S46 and IT IS NOT A DEAD SERVER so you can merge it, since it has players that PARTICIPATE in ALL EVENTS i would say the server is not dead so stop saying nonsense and start playing the game. If you haven't fed your egos enough it's not the other guilds or players fault it's your own.

Comment

Originally posted by R24773971 View Post
        S46 is inactive? o.O where was i when that happened?..from what i see daily that server is pretty active, just because 1 guild wants a merge cause they spent too much cash in this game and do not have who to feed their ego that doesn't mean the server is dead.

Now let's list them up a bit
        #1 GB
        You guys say there is only 1 guild...in the guild ranks i see a lot of them and the yop16 that take part in GB are pretty active, At the end of the week when the GB ranks are done i see lower and higher BR guilds ranked in an order that isn't made randomly, each guild fights to get there. Just because 2 guild gets to be #1 every week DOESN'T mean the server is inactive

#2 GA
        In arena i see there are quite a few rooms from where to chose when you need a team, therefore i should say that there are still players that do something on that server which means again that the server is active. If higher lvl players do not wanna join low level players in GA well that is everyone's choice.

#3 MPs
        I see daily players that want to do MPs and ask for MPs...if the players that ask for the merger do not want to help the new coming players get higher then that doesn't mean they have to merge the server cause there aren't any players on it to do MPs with

#4 BG
        why do you say the server is inactive when battleground is always full? I am daily on at BG time and can say there are always quite a lot of players in there. Here we could also talk about alts of those overpowered players on our little server and i would give an advice to those OP players, stop using your alts to protect yourselves against players you give dryads of 50%+ or better said stop running away and fight don't act like cowards and use your alts to defend yourselves.

To sum it up THERE STILL ARE PLAYERS ON S46 and IT IS NOT A DEAD SERVER so you can merge it, since it has players that PARTICIPATE in ALL EVENTS i would say the server is not dead so stop saying nonsense and start playing the game. If you haven't fed your egos enough it's not the other guilds or players fault it's your own.
        totaly agree with all u said,and let me add to the bottom one that they expect us to whorship them,and feed their power lust and EGO complex,but and fortunaly for all of us that are not in their guild,we have a bit more sense and brain cells and quite a bigger and fair amount of maturity to NOT give them that

Comment

lol we not all from 1guild ,maker from topic is fairy tail im from fatality...

and i join myself low lvls in ga but get kicked bcs im to high...

so pls all first think twice before talking...

Lunaria
          Server : 12 (Stone Glade)
          IGN : JokerMarc
          Level : 50
          Elementalist
          Guild: Reapers (Defending champion)

Wartune
          Server : 46 Cursed Lands
          Level : 60
          Archer
          Guild:

Comment

i find it funny that they think we all from fairytale that r talking here, idiots lol an server is dead there is no competition an this is coming from someone not in fairytale....athere were only 1 guild there that nearly beat fairytale an that was fatality where i am, which now we have no chance of due to r top player quitting or starting on other server that just opened for there own reasons. there r very few top players in this server all of which r either on fairytale or fatality but most from fatality have quit...an maybe a handful of top players scattered in other guilds...

Comment

i find it funny that they think we all from fairytale that r talking here, idiots lol an server is dead there is no competition an this is coming from someone not in fairytale....athere were only 1 guild there that nearly beat fairytale an that was fatality where i am, which now we have no chance of due to r top player quitting or starting on other server that just opened for there own reasons. there r very few top players in this server all of which r either on fairytale or fatality but most from fatality have quit...an maybe a handful of top players scattered in other guilds...
              first of all please watch your language, i don't think we insulted you so you could call me or the other player that posted idiots, so i'd prefer a proper language for a civilized discussion if you can't discuss without insulting better not discuss at all.

Secondly, if you don't know how to keep your guild mates at sync, united than that is the price you would pay, they quitting or leaving for other server. And please don't tell me just because Fairytail is #1 guild in guild battles every week that defines the server as being a dead one, play and become stronger so you could face them or quit those are your options .

lol we not all from 1guild ,maker from topic is fairy tail im from fatality...

and i join myself low lvls in ga but get kicked bcs im to high...

so pls all first think twice before talking...
              ok sorry for putting you all in the same pot, and so what if you lose in GA most of the time you can't win them all even if you had a team with players with same level or BR as you.

And if you could answer me one question: Is a server dead when people make accounts and play on it? (my guild gets at least 4-5 apps daily from players that are lvl12-30)

Comment

excuse accepted =)
                but you cant win ga with low lvls if you get 3 from 55 or 60 as oppenement then the lowers kick you from ga.
                and yes the server is dead.
                ok maybe not dead but its gonna die, and its not about fairy getting 1st spot @ gw everytime.
                but lets be honest howmuch active guilds are there with 20 people or more?
                prob only 2.
                i dont see other guilds coming with 30 people or something in gw.

Lunaria
                Elementalist

Wartune
                Archer
                Guild:

Comment

excuse accepted =)
                  but you cant win ga with low lvls if you get 3 from 55 or 60 as oppenement then the lowers kick you from ga.
                  and yes the server is dead.
                  ok maybe not dead but its gonna die, and its not about fairy getting 1st spot @ gw everytime.
                  but lets be honest howmuch active guilds are there with 20 people or more?
                  prob only 2.
                  i dont see other guilds coming with 30 people or something in gw.
                  In case the lower levels boot you from the team try finding some guild mates or friends to form a team and go with it, that way you all know each other and would be easier.

i do not know how many in Fatality join guild wars, and it is not my business, but my guild has over 30 players almost every guild battle. Maybe some guilds have fewer members from different timezones and can't always get to have over 30 players on, or some maybe put the players that are actively growing on the list, here every guild has it's policy and it's reasons, but still guild battles take place and players fight to get the rewards and the end of the week ranking. As long as there will still be activity you can't say that a server is dead. I do agree that it will die at some point but i also think there are other servers that are less active then S46.

Comment

the only guild we see in guild war with 30peoples or more is fata/fairy and sometimes warlordz or legends close to it.
                    wat you say gw takes players yes it does indeed but there 16guilds and like 120 players active on server how can you play normal gw with that?
                    there is no fight in it bcs of lack of players..

Lunaria
                    Elementalist

Wartune
                    Archer
                    Guild:

Comment

your right mr or mrs r24773971 should'nt say idiots..but dont be narrow minded thinking all of us r just from one is guild is what my point was...an every guild battle we have outside of fairy there are 1 to 3 people only...only one guild that i have seen has grown lately an that was warlordz which we fought in GB past friday an although they grew they stood no chance to us, only guild that beat us ofc is fairy. so yes to us top players server is already dead cause competition is few, for those who r still in 40's lets say sure it may seem active cause there alot of competition for u guys that low..look in ranking this is an old server now an there are only 55 people over 55+ lvl there should be much more then this for how old this server is an to make things worse 10 of those people who r above 55+ have quit lol so thats leave only 45 people above 55+ so where is r competition lol..

Comment

your right mr or mrs r24773971 should'nt say idiots..but dont be narrow minded thinking all of us r just from one is guild is what my point was...an every guild battle we have outside of fairy there are 1 to 3 people only...only one guild that i have seen has grown lately an that was warlordz which we fought in GB past friday an although they grew they stood no chance to us, only guild that beat us ofc is fairy. so yes to us top players server is already dead cause competition is few, for those who r still in 40's lets say sure it may seem active cause there alot of competition for u guys that low..look in ranking this is an old server now an there are only 55 people over 55+ lvl there should be much more then this for how old this server is an to make things worse 10 of those people who r above 55+ have quit lol so thats leave only 45 people above 55+ so where is r competition lol..
                        Yes putting you all in the same pot was my mistake and i am sorry for that but having no competition at this point it is not the fault of the other players, this is the fault of all overpowered players that want to level up and get strong fast, without thinking that the other players don't get EXP at the same rate as the overpowered players (correct me if i am wrong). And yes for the level 40's the competition exists because there are a lot of level 40-50 players.

A small idea you can make the game competitive if you really desire to do that, just an idea would be to set some goals for you and try to reach them. Also give players time to grow, some of them have jobs and play on their free time which might not be so much, so the rate they might be leveling and building their characters is a slower ones than those that are VIP's or that play most of the day.

Comment

Amen we get merge =D

Lunaria
                          Elementalist

Wartune
                          Archer
                          Guild:

Comment

i for myself only lvled up as an average player about 3 -4 days per level an didnt level fast at all lol ,but yet im still much higher then most at this point, an i have a full time job also work everyday even saturdays an sundays im also busy in morning time...is why i only leveled at that rate of speed but stil managed to get high fairly quick..an i never had vip till recently for this past month, which i wont renew just wanted to see what the hype was for vip..

Comment

Wait until y'all get to 8 servers merge, then lets see how much of that internet upgrade works.
                              Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                              Level: 130
                              Class: Rogue
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Honor: Emperor
                              Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                              Guild: Rebels
                              Pet: DemonKing

Comment

gona copy paste this post so i can place it on both threads about this...

you guys wanted a merge right?so you got a merge

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

went check the other server...that not only is a total ghost town,has only 2 guilds above he 2mill BR,and both way weaker then yours,so trying to find new chalenge went down the drain

(leme laugh a bit more...gime 1 sec)

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

guild ranks for GB will have almost NO CHANGE AT ALL,praticaly all our 16 guilds on GB will stay there,and since that server is 100% dead,i belive that will change a bit when they delete all the inactives inside those guilds.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU ALL WANTED A MERGE?NOW YOU HAVE IT...pity is not what you wanted and there wont be praticaly no changes...

merge will happen,u guys got what u wanted,so no complaining now
                                Last edited by Skillgannon; 01-01-2013, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X