Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titan Temple. Why r2 ignore players needs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miranda_psi View Post

That is a falsehood. I've been playing 3.5 years, so I think I count as one of those old players, and I can say with absolute certainty that TT is trivial and the recent changes make it even easier. To give you an indication of how easy it is, a basic mage aoe almost kills stage one with no buffs...
    Also, just to see what it was like, I stripped down to ~16m br, and at least with the new TT buffs, it's easy even at stage, though they are able to hurt me at that level.
    Miranda, you do know that the change wasn't implemented with the patch and that today's maint will right?
    Untill today no-one has seen the benefits of these tweaked buffs.

Comment

After playing with TT with the tweaked buffs it became indeed more easy. Now you can survice longer till the timer goes to 0 and the dmg goes up. Now i wait till dmg is +100% and then i trigger Hells requiem and fiery lotus wich kills most opponents. After that sylphmode cleans out what is still alive at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

Miranda, you do know that the change wasn't implemented with the patch and that today's maint will right?
        Untill today no-one has seen the benefits of these tweaked buffs.
        I hadn't - haven't paid much attention to TT in months... just stripped down as an experiment to see how hard it'd be, though turns out it's still quite easy.

Comment

Originally posted by miranda_psi View Post

I hadn't - haven't paid much attention to TT in months... just stripped down as an experiment to see how hard it'd be, though turns out it's still quite easy.
          Stripped as in, no eud and no sylph and still 16m?

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

Stripped as in, no eud and no sylph and still 16m?
            I wish I was still 16m br without sylph and eudo... that'd make me ~40m br total. I might get there is 1 year or so, depending how quickly all the new stuff inflates my br.

I stripped as in I took off my gear and some res to drop my br down to ~16m br with sylph and eudo on, so I would have had approximately the correct stats for that br.

Comment

Ha. Gave up doing TT not because of relative difficulty (if it would let me test the waters) but because of performance difficulty as it is still trying to load to get into a fight that it presented me with a "failure" screen in the end (hence I didn't get to watch the fight on how it unfolded) with both sides having full HP.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X