This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of Month Reminder

The end of the month is coming up soon and just a reminder to all players that League Insignia will expire at reset on the 1st. Don't forget to use them or they will be gone.

Happy New Year from the mentor team.

January is about to end and along with it all Cross server events and League Insignia expire. Remember to sign up for the events on the first and spend your insignia before then.

Hope all are having a great year so far from the Mentor team.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Beautiful_Spring_Background_with_Trees.jpg?m=1452727387.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	1948787

February has almost ran its course and coming to an end in just few days. Cross server events will end on the 28th at reset time. League insignia will expire at that time also, so don't forget to use them or you will lose them.

Welcome to the upcoming Spring season from the Mentor team.
      Last edited by Mentor_Rambler; 02-25-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Once again the end of the month is upon us. New seasons for Ares, Athena, Imperial, Outlands, and Venus wars are about to start. Also a reminder for all to spend your league insignia before the beginning of the month. Use em or lose em.

Click image for larger version

Name:	easter_bunny_eggs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	1952312

Happy Easter from Mentor team.

Comment

I don't think anybody still do group arenas since many of us had abandoned it due to the fact that it's all mismatched and one-sided; so league insigs are not a worry anymore.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I honestly have no clue why they even bother to have an expiration date on them, nothing else has one. Just one more pointless, idiotic feature of this game.
            Knight - 45 mil BR
            100% FREE player

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              I don't think anybody still do group arenas since many of us had abandoned it due to the fact that it's all mismatched and one-sided; so league insigs are not a worry anymore.
              I see many players doing it daily. You might not be doing it as you posted you had quit playing the game though

Comment

If you're seeing them doing it daily, then okay; works for me.

Gave up group arenas after they introduced cross-platform and one of the patches that messed up the matching for good; was no point doing them (honor, at the time was gathered via guild wars/imperial war). I did get my green kitty, though; so I was happy on it.

Might return fully around the summer time (almost done with the first phases on my humble abode; yeah, I am working at this alone, so it's long).
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The end of the month is coming up quickly. Remember to use your league insignia before the reset on April 30th or they will be gone forever.

The mentor team would like to wish you a fun filled gaming adventure.

Comment

The end of Spring is almost here, but before then the end of the month will be here. Remember to spend your league insignia before reset then.

Wishing all a safe summer and many hours of gaming fun.

Comment

With the beginning of summer it means the month of June is coming to a close. Remember League Insignia expire at the end of the month. Don't forget to use them before then.

Happy Gaming from the mentor team.

Comment

@Mentor_Rambler can we ave the epiration removed from these league insignias as they are not stored in the inventory part but in the sub section of your profile so we can save a few mnths worth to get a decent amount of items

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                          @Mentor_Rambler can we ave the epiration removed from these league insignias as they are not stored in the inventory part but in the sub section of your profile so we can save a few mnths worth to get a decent amount of items
                          Harry, We don't have control as you know, but I will share it with my GM to put in the suggestion list. Others have asked for the same thing.

Comment

Almost that time again. The end of the month is coming up, so remember to use your League Insignia. Use em or Lose em.

Comment

It's coming up to that time again. League insignia expire at reset on August 31 2018. Be sure to use them so you don't lose them.

Happy gaming from the Mentor Team.

Comment

Working...
                              X