New Suggestions March 2K18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Suggestions March 2K18

Hi folks, this time i put several ideas i thinked these day, be free to add your opinions and additional ideas around this topic.
    Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
    Server= S31 US East
    Class = Knight
    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
    Server = US East Server 31
    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

About mounts:

there must be a way to further use the mount hoofs into the magic mounts.
    we also need an event of magic mount training, more level caps of mount stables and even more ways to get beast souls.
    there must be new exchanges in weekly events for giving more uses for mount hoofs, it also will give us more reasons to do dragon invasion and other sources of this item.

About dragon essences, soul crystals, sylph sepulcrum and mahra (normal and advanced forms), and souls seals, vulcan/titan/divine stuff (from holy forge) and similar in the endless list:

there must be new exchanges in weekly events for giving more uses for mount hoofs, it also will give us more reasons to do dragon invasion and other sources of this item.
    there must have more options to use dragon essences in dragon soul system; also there are interesting ways to further upgrade this system such as giving extra stats, eudaemon/willpower boost, mounts boosts, sylphs boost and so on.

About Farm:

there must be an items to instantly (lasting 1 hour alike potions if possible) harvest any seed in order to cleanse inventory space. I hate all those useless seeds.
    We need

Other stuff:

add the option to sell holy-forged extra items, they only waste space in my inventory.
    add an event to exchange outdated items to more useful stuff. we need this badly.

Server= S31 US East
    Class = Knight
    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).

Comment

Don't quote me on this, but most of the "useless" items can be either used for Voyage or to do Marriage tree related stuff. Personally, I would like to see Magic Mount training as part of the event since getting mounts is close to nil thanks to the "new" event system they've (dev or R2) got going.

However, get in line as I had tons of ideas (as well as other players who brought in such) written out on how they can "save" the game and make it better for all the players; either, they don't do it (which is something I would expect anyways), or they just mess it up (which is completely different than expected or anticipated); so I just stopped (along with others) on trying to plead with them.

I think they got my message that I wasn't going to do another survey from them; as I didn't see one for this major fiasco release (or, it's hidden from me so I won't see; don't really know, though).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Most of this is already in the game.

You can use mount hoof in Dreamland to speed up the reset cooldown. Voyage takes small amount of some resources.

The Marriage Tree takes many, if not all, of the items you have extra of. Of course, you do need to be engaged or married to have access to that. You can get an engagement ring for nickels when it appears in Game Box.

You can sell your holy forged equipment, you just need to enchant it once first.

As for the extra seeds, you will have to sell those if they are taking up too much space. Given that there are a few events that require harvesting seeds throughout the year, it's not at all likely there will be an item that allows seeds to be instantly harvested.

Mount level cap increase has been suggested many time in the past. We still don't know if the devs have plans to increase it, if they are going to leave it where it is.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Mount hooves are a silly one to focus on. I would definitely like some way to take advantage of the hoof events even when all my mounts are at max, but dreamland provides a perfectly good way to make use of all your extras.
          And rider box gives a pretty decent way to turn bbs into beast souls or even new mounts. You just need to spend the time hunting mines in dimensions to get enough for it. If you're willing to grind it, the rate of return is actually pretty high on a daily basis. Hourly it doesn't look so good...

Why don't you just sell the less useful seeds off? Unless you need gold, it's barely worth saving even seeds you might use.

The event a while back that let us trade older items for event stuff was great, I hope they do that again.

Comment

@meikura: no ain't gonna quote you (that will barely make our posts wider than needed )and despite that you say about the devs work around advices and similar stuff is true, it's not a reason which stopped people to say what feel or think about the gane itself. Even in my own case i write to say my thoughts no matter if they make a difference or not (the only way would be creating a game from zero) , it gives me mind calm and less stuff left to do in my daily life.
            Btw, i would like to know more of your opinion about these ideas, so be free and go ahead as you like.

Server= S31 US East
            Class = Knight

Comment

@memorylane:
              Those informa about the hoofs on dreamland event and the tip for selling the holy-forged items sounded interesting, i will try them asap. :-)
              I already know that the are some current ways into the game for the goals i said, what i propose is to enhace them even more than now in a future. By example in the dragon soul system once we max out the levels of it we receive bonus in basic types of stats (str, int, def, hp and so on), but it will interesting to see more levels in order to get even more boosts such as 10% extra stat share for eudaemons and willpower in addition to their current values (in a similar way that astral refining works over selected astrals), or unlocking extra buffs/debuffs for pve and pvp (alike the ones provided by fate system) ; another possibilty could be enhacing the boost of eudaemon/willpower skills by certain percentage as dragon essences are furtherly used (this one can be equaly applied for titans, holy swords, mounts, sylphs and players themselves).
              Another example could be to using mount hoofs over the magic mounts besides the mount whips.

In few words, the way i suggest to take the chance of using the current ways in additional options besides the current ones. You can tell me your opinion about all these stuffs as you please.

Server= S31 US East
              Class = Knight

Comment

@MrFancyPants: in my case rarely got bb in dimensions, i more often get them by daily login, and yup u can call that bad luck for mine. XD

Server= S31 US East
                Class = Knight

Comment

More ideas - march 23th

Other stuff :
                  I want to see more types of morph cards, personally i would like cards based on the evil enchantress, chime yeti, rapant archer (the white -haired ones who appear in bounty targets) and
                  It could be interesting to see in a future new dungeons with the chance to hire pve bosses to join our armies to clearing challenges.
                  Also i want to see a revamping of the world boss with more buffs such as reverse damage, instant healing, temporal inmunity to some attacks and so on. :-)
                  Another posibilty may be to make a new group of dungeons with the chance to selecting between various debuffs as levels are cleared (don't get confused with lord's trial, keep reading before answering); i will put an example : let's think in 10 bosses with reverse damage buff and as we clear each level each boss will reflect from 50% to. 300% of the damage received forcing several players to heal more often or debuffing those bosses by stun, slowdown, purge, etc. If we pass the same format to a group of bosses who inflict a splash- damage debuff among the time will make players to cleanse their parties frecuently besides the group healing.
                  I would like to see a new page (maybe more, considering the length of my post) in the city academy to further increase more the production of gold in general, farm crops,henna lab, archaelogy system, time vortex blitz, sylph expedition, catacombs blitz, all outland in general, magic inn, eudaemon bounty targets and patrol, voyage system, dimensions, pasture animals and lord's trial. Also the same ideas goes for the boost of the earnings from weekly dungeons.
                  Please raise the fate system level cap up to 50.
                  When you gonna raise the levels of friendliness in the magic inn?

Exchanges:

I would like to see events in a similar way that the last "blue punch exchange" in order to use items like the ones applied in that time and even more (including from the list i putted before) and without limits besides the availability of remaining items (example: if i have 100 thousand mahra i want to use all of them instead of barely using around 20 thousand units).
                  Another option could be to exchange those extra items for special chests containing a random amount of useful items like the beast souls, clothing shards and bound balens (i can let devs to design the maths around the odds).

About new chest ideas :

I would like to see the feature in the blacksmith synthesis to form new chests using mount whips and/or mount hoofs to get beast souls; using kyanite to get random items; sylph equipment/sepulcrum/mahra to get sylph enchantment packs, sylph equipment upgrades and/or sylph crystalloids; soul crystals and/or soul seals to get clothing shards; the remains of titan training stuff for get animatoon stones and charge shards; titan and divine pieces from holy forge to get cast stones ; and finally to get eudaemon/willpower stuff for training them. :-)

Server= S31 US East
                  Class = Knight

Comment

Originally posted by R2300938008 View Post
                    @meikura: no ain't gonna quote you (that will barely make our posts wider than needed )and despite that you say about the devs work around advices and similar stuff is true, it's not a reason which stopped people to say what feel or think about the gane itself. Even in my own case i write to say my thoughts no matter if they make a difference or not (the only way would be creating a game from zero) , it gives me mind calm and less stuff left to do in my daily life.
                    Btw, i would like to know more of your opinion about these ideas, so be free and go ahead as you like.
                    Just grab a section within this area (at random) to read upon ideas that not only myself but other players gave out that could have make the game great. Hell, before certain daily events became extinct, some of us had suggested (and probably came up with a design) how to make them meaningful. Personally, I would just like five minutes with the genius, who thought it was novel to put limits on many of the things a player can purchase, alone; just five measly minutes and possibly a few of the thickest phone books anyone can find; the devs can have him or her back after I am done.

I gave up on suggesting new ways or to improve some of these fiascoes ever to be released; don't think they paid me enough let alone gave me the tools to make said modifications on my own (believe me, if I had that latter power, I wouldn't be complaining on how the game goes since everything will probably be to my specs on how the game should perform); when they do listen, it was to skew it sideways from the intent (the game box fiasco was one of those where I had hoped to put all the mini-games, past and present, into a box so we won't have to wait certain days to do them if they are moaning for space; instead they still kept the certain days bit and put in only the three mini-games that people hardly gave a **** about since they also messed up the rewards system as well). Tower of Kings was another one that I gave up on trying to debate with them about; even had a nice design on how the difficulty curve supposed to work; they've ****ed it up as well; its replacement, Magic Square, isn't too bad, but I sure in the hell missed out the accomplishment for ToK since I use that to see how far up the rungs I have gone when developing that group arena isn't a viable location for such (and we all know why, so I save the explanatory process).

I am not trying to dispel any thing you might want to throw on the table but from one player to another, don't get your hopes up too high since they do not listen well or would try and mess up your idea.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                    X