Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Ways to Get Honor Since You RUINED Battlegrounds!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeez22
    replied
    Atm its almost imbossible to accure required honors for medallions as they **** up bg totally and btw same time cross server interaction.

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    Like I said BG has been ruined!

Leave a comment:

• andrejsergej21
    replied
    ppl not play cuz of dryeds mobs not cuz of flag you can allways stop flag runners that i was say in my bgs at end there is allways less then 2k pts on both side and that is cuz in last few min you stop to kill flag runers cuz thy cant end game before time

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
    idk what bg you play but its simple here who get flag someone kill him or the bigest br get flag and keep it so that way so rare bg end before time i not remembar when was last end before time and i play alot bg. only bad stuff in bg is dryed mobs who give to much dryeds and thy are to much on map and maybe too big map
    you totally missed the point! Hardly ANYONE plays it and when they DO, you get nimrods that wanna end BG in 5-10 minutes! So HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET HONOR!?
    Last edited by SapphireStoneman; 10-25-2018, 04:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• andrejsergej21
    replied
    idk what bg you play but its simple here who get flag someone kill him or the bigest br get flag and keep it so that way so rare bg end before time i not remembar when was last end before time and i play alot bg. only bad stuff in bg is dryed mobs who give to much dryeds and thy are to much on map and maybe too big map

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    Bump bump bump bump bump

Leave a comment:

Working...
X