Name:	f80142632a1b138ffa64808bd11d85a8.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	1981083

ATK + 10000
    DEF + 10000
    INT + 10000
    END + 10000
    All are S-Rank and limited to this event only.

Magnerotique Set

?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Armor_11_concept_art.png
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	1981084

ATK + 10000
    DEF + 10000
    INT + 10000
    END + 10000

Alpha Dark Set

?

Name:	stock-photo-man-in-a-fantasy-costume-of-a-dark-demon-cosplay-isolated-in-white-1072126103.jpg
Size:	197.6 KB
ID:	1981085

ATK + 10000
    DEF + 10000
    INT + 10000
    END + 10000

Gamma Light Set

Name:	8-piece-polar-bear-faux-fur-corset-costume-19.jpg
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	1981086?

ATK + 10000
    DEF + 10000
    INT + 10000
    END + 10000

Aurian Glory Set

Name:	flight-egyptian-fantasy-adorned-rich-gold-dress-golden-wings-queen-prepares-to-fly-heart-pharaoh-31697038.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	387.3 KB
ID:	1981087?

ATK + 10000
    DEF + 10000
    INT + 10000
    END + 10000

Aurora Set

?

Name:	peacock_gem_adopts_open_paypal_by_lavaroses-dd0boyf.jpg
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	1981088

ATK + 10000
    DEF + 10000
    INT + 10000
    END + 10000

Bloodlust Set

?

Name:	5caJHt3.png
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	1981089

ATK + 10000
    DEF + 10000
    INT + 10000
    END + 10000

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Nope. I need character name with server posted as a response to the inventory thread. They said no to screenshots.
    ok then. if they change mind just let me know.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R2300938008 View Post

mmmm, if it´s ok i can upload screecaptures of my inventory to help in that mission. Once i make them i summit them here.
    Nope. I need character name with server posted as a response to the inventory thread. They said no to screenshots.

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    Will I forward this particular thread? I mean, I can, if you guys really want me to.

I am aware of the inventory space troubles. I have a thread linked in the forwarded suggestions link, and in that thread I said the devs want volunteers to look at the inventory to see what you're holding on to that's causing problems with space. No one responded.
    mmmm, if it´s ok i can upload screecaptures of my inventory to help in that mission. Once i make them i summit them here.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    if they devs see this it will bring back alot of players and maybe get players to spend again making it a fun game

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Will I forward this particular thread? I mean, I can, if you guys really want me to.

I am aware of the inventory space troubles. I have a thread linked in the forwarded suggestions link, and in that thread I said the devs want volunteers to look at the inventory to see what you're holding on to that's causing problems with space. No one responded.

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    Originally posted by sithduke View Post

are u seriously? is memorylane forwards this to developers?
    idk, what i mean it´s that moderators usually take note of main points in forum threats to send it to developers as technical reports and similar ones. in fact i personally proposed a similar idea (without so much details as this post) to Magister and got me some point about that due that it´s a typical in-game issue taht it´s pending to solve for anyone of us.

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    I'm a bit tempted to offer a mod position just to write the daily events for me. It's very well done, kudos. It is perhaps missing a page and a half of packs for sale to correspond with the various items on exchange. Guaranteed they'd sell like hotcakes.
    indeed you are right, yet my main goal in this post was to focus in the cleansing the stuff from the inventory like henna, sylph sepulcrum (despite that i also know that in previous years these same kind of items were highly difficult to obtain in comparison to nowadays); in addition to take chance to test how it would work the current lucky exchange system without weekly chests/items and using typical stuff instead (this point imagining it as code-programmer to save work and time), besides that one of the lag issues we already know are the load of item data (more when all inventory are full, with the following issue simply known as the pop-up square of "network connection lost" that breaks the experience of us as players and our respective internet providers due to the high compsuption of information that the game itself takes no matter how much we clear cache and so on).
    But now, that you talk about the cashing options, indeed can be added alike as long as they keep the same line as the free ones (i.e. offering packs and bulks of requiered items to obtain all titles for sure and in no time). Yet i´m going to design a fake-style cashin event in a future (with their respective disclaimer notice as i did here).

Leave a comment:

• sithduke
    replied
    Originally posted by R2300938008 View Post

..... curiously your wish was granted, just watch memorylane. xD
    are u seriously? is memorylane forwards this to developers?

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    Originally posted by sithduke View Post
    Even dreaming this event schedule is very nice thing. If only developers see this topic's existance so they might make event like this
    ..... curiously your wish was granted, just watch memorylane. xD

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I'm a bit tempted to offer a mod position just to write the daily events for me. It's very well done, kudos. It is perhaps missing a page and a half of packs for sale to correspond with the various items on exchange. Guaranteed they'd sell like hotcakes.

Leave a comment:

• sithduke
    replied
    Even dreaming this event schedule is very nice thing. If only developers see this topic's existance so they might make event like this

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

I would have that tittle already lol and only online for just over a hr ....so gimmy the tittle
    not for nothing bad, but you better don´t ask for it because you can get even more lag instead, due that neither devs have that for creating titles besides for mounts and clothing sets. xD
    Last edited by R2300938008; 03-21-2019, 09:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
    lol...watch these events actually become real because the devs have no fresh ideas for events....lol
    Ty Arc for the laugh
    ty too @SapphireStoneman and agree with your though, and more considering that game can have their days counted with the fingers of hands and feet. besides we all need to get cleanse all that junk from our inventory. I saw another having similar ways to improved storage management without hesitation and lag.

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
    roflmfao ya killing me Arc
    Thanks ghost, you can share this entry at the guild forum to know their opinions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X