X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R262181389
    started a topic Cuties

Cuties

So I am on a server that has the patch. Not sure if these are issues or not but something doesn't seem right. Got one of my cuties to level 40, level needed to evolve it and 40 is max until you do evolve it. Before I evolved it, I was close to being able to beat the current dungeon. But now after I evolved it, the dungeon kicks my arse and his br dropped as well.

• Jompero0
    replied
    Originally posted by GraceGibson164 View Post
    How do you advance on expedition after you have cleared fetid swamp ?
    You need to defeat last stage in Fetid Swamp and click arrow on right side of Cutie expedition interface.

Leave a comment:

• Jompero0
    replied
    Originally posted by ZuluDeck View Post
    To reply to first post in this thread; once u reach 40 u lvl up to second stars and your cuty looses all the stat you earn b4 that ...usually after an update your character/minion etc shud b stronger but not here...and it does the same once you reach 3 rd stars you find yourself with a 3 star cuty that has a no star stats....and need to go back to easier lvl dungeon to make points.....

Feels like wasting time on this one.....not sure what the intend is but not rewarding for the time and effort ....

After new patch we finally can use accessories on the 3 new cuties YEAH if you were preparing accessories for it u just lost time lol the accessory for Guns of Spirigoth has been changed to wrist now , is you still wanna use your lvl3 bell just raise another cuty....Thanks R2 we love u
    ----

You do realize that the end result is stronger after getting more stars? Sure takes time to level back up, but 3-star lvl 50 is already stronger than 2-star lvl 80 for example. And if you keep just the recently evolved cutie in your formation it levels up very fast.
    What comes to going at lower stages, that would be simply smart rather than mandatory. Since rewards are about same after Fetid Swamp 26 its lot faster go somewhere around that stage to do your 10 reward attempts and then move back to your highest stage for max XP. (this is assuming you are that high already since got 3-stars..)

Leave a comment:

• GraceGibson164
    replied
    How do you advance on expedition after you have cleared fetid swamp ?
    Last edited by GraceGibson164; 07-06-2019, 01:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ZuluDeck
    replied
    To reply to first post in this thread; once u reach 40 u lvl up to second stars and your cuty looses all the stat you earn b4 that ...usually after an update your character/minion etc shud b stronger but not here...and it does the same once you reach 3 rd stars you find yourself with a 3 star cuty that has a no star stats....and need to go back to easier lvl dungeon to make points.....

Feels like wasting time on this one.....not sure what the intend is but not rewarding for the time and effort ....

After new patch we finally can use accessories on the 3 new cuties YEAH if you were preparing accessories for it u just lost time lol the accessory for Guns of Spirigoth has been changed to wrist now , is you still wanna use your lvl3 bell just raise another cuty....Thanks R2 we love u

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Thanks, ghost. Will follow up on this after the weekend.
    Still not fixed Memory ... you hear anything from them about it (the part of the ??? on page 2 to 5)

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Thanks, ghost. Will follow up on this after the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

No answer yet.
    it still not fixed memory now it shows 4 out of the 5 page's with only 3 question marks in it....and you do not gain any cutie crystals on the new map!!!

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1983291**[/ATTACH]
    And
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1983292**[/ATTACH]

page 4 is same but not finnisht on map 3 yet so that 1 is logic i asumme
    memorylane when they gonna fix this

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by Jompero0 View Post

Check pics below. So basically in the end you can have lvl 1,2,3,4 and 5 when its maxed. Not 5 x lvl 5.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1985632**[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1985633**[/ATTACH]
    okey.. if this is how it is..then i have gotten the wrong information.... hang on.. where is my bow and nail polisher... GRGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Leave a comment:

• Jompero0
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

pardon me, but do you mean that we only can level upp the 3rd specialty too lv 3? ..now that dont make any sense..
    Check pics below. So basically in the end you can have lvl 1,2,3,4 and 5 when its maxed. Not 5 x lvl 5.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	1985632
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	1985633

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by Jompero0 View Post
    You can check the stats each accessory can get from "specialty" button in accessory tab. Lvl 3 can appear once your piece is orange (only in 3rd slot ofc). Tho rate of appear is very low and you still might get unwanted stat.
    pardon me, but do you mean that we only can level upp the 3rd specialty too lv 3? ..now that dont make any sense..

Leave a comment:

• Jompero0
    replied
    You can check the stats each accessory can get from "specialty" button in accessory tab. Lvl 3 can appear once your piece is orange (only in 3rd slot ofc). Tho rate of appear is very low and you still might get unwanted stat.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    could someone who done the crafting in cuties accessories too lv 3 for the puffs, tell how he manage? so far only gotten too lv 2.. dont wana waste all my stuff trying and not knowing what to use in there. Purple stuff seesm to be most sufcesfull, but is there any formula of what of these to use for some of the attributes or just random? Any who know?

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    any who has started writing down items needed for succesfull crafting for the special effeckts to level them upp? Seems hammers do well whit roses..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X