Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild Siege = Guild Balens ( NO FAYR PLAY )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Siege = Guild Balens ( NO FAYR PLAY )

Why u made guild siege in balens ? Basic who spends more wins Guild siege ....I have no words to describe a company who cares more about money then players .... if the game is getting worst just close it guys , don't tell its free if everything is about money .
    I suggest you to change rules in siege ( remove the spending attempts ) since is the only 1 event during the week where ppl who still play are coming online to run it specially most of them are free players who plays for fun

IGN: Yummy from S106

Do as well then make sure there is no account sharing and multi accounts (after inheriting from others for example ) is not possible either then i would agree ..Since then fayr play as you state would be already a lot more realistic...
    the only bad part they made was the wardrum system but people will get used to that as well
    Last edited by theghosthimself; 04-27-2019, 11:54 AM.
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post

I don't understand the wardrum sistem .... exactly what does wardrum ?
      as long have wardrum active (112 hits) every attack that is successful is 5x the hp you take down the moment wardrum is finnished the amount of damage you do is a lot lower
      Basically short way of saying with wardrum on normal defense type it takes 16 hits to take a tower down ( so 7 towers if all hits are successful)
      without wardum it takes 80 successful hits on a tower to take it down with normal defense on it
      That means a guild need to work together
      They made it so that you basically never get the enemy to zero .......side effect of it = so no more angry tickets about the fact that the ranking is wrong smart coverup

Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
        Do as well then make sure there is no account sharing and multi accounts (after inheriting from others for example ) is not possible either then i would agree ..Since then fayr play as you state would be already a lot more realistic...
        the only bad part they made was the wardrum system but people will get used to that as well
        I don't understand the wardrum sistem .... exactly what does wardrum ?
        IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Working...
        X