new mini client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new mini client

its now almost the end of august and still no new mini client starting to seem like they are going to wait untill the very last day of flash befor they give the new mini client would have though that they would have made the new flash free mini client available to players by now at this rate flash will likely end befor its rolled out to players its not like they havent know that flash will be ending we all have known about it for the past few years nothing like waiting to the last minute to do anything but then that is normal seems like

Sounds like a fair conclusion to draw after 3 weeks with 3 months left in the year.

I understand that it seems like they've had two years to figure things out, but an industry where games can go as fast as they come, it's not a good business decision to invest that early, so yeah, they waited until they had to do it. I'm glad they didn't rush to get the mini client out after discovering there were issues, maybe they are actually taking some time to fix something for once. Or maybe they want Patch 10 out of the way before they bring it back. Perhaps they are waiting for the login event to swing back around in the rotation.

Either way, it'll be released at some point before the end of the year. That's not really a concern we should have at this point. The concern should be for anyone you play with who doesn't have Windows, because both clients are only Windows compatible.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X