We Need Cross server multiplayr DGNS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Need Cross server multiplayr DGNS

i sick and tired of having to beg players to help run the damned dgns it is damned near impossible to find mages willing to run the moonevil den, the mages in my guild all usually run with their Clicks and will not help when i ask or invite them so i need another player base to try and get help from , and the only solution to this is cross server mp dgns. Its getting to the point that i cannot get these done thus stalling my game progress thus cutting my entusiasm to even play anymore i am sure there has to be at least a few others who feel the same way

Maybe u can file a ticket or put it at suggestion
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

This is a good idea.

Moving it to the suggestions/feedback subforum.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Cross server BG is coming soon

Maybe and i do mean MAYBE in the Future when 7 roads allow it to happen cross server MPD will come here
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
          i sick and tired of having to beg players to help run the damned dgns it is damned near impossible to find mages willing to run the moonevil den, the mages in my guild all usually run with their Clicks and will not help when i ask or invite them so i need another player base to try and get help from , and the only solution to this is cross server mp dgns. Its getting to the point that i cannot get these done thus stalling my game progress thus cutting my entusiasm to even play anymore i am sure there has to be at least a few others who feel the same way
          The only problem I see with this is that you won't be able to view the Battle Rating of someone from another server. There are a lot of people who rush in their levels but neglect other things like guild skills, upgrade gems, academy, etc.

Comment

I agree. My guild has no level 60 archer and only 1 that is 59 and one that is 58 and a couple whom just reached 55. The one that is level 58 is rarely online when I am. We cannot do Moonevil Den as an archer is necessary. We are the second most powerful guild on the server and want to be able to progress to continue to compete with the top guild. We can't expect our 1 or 2 archers to run 2 or 3 different groups a day through.

The higher you level the fewer the players are that reach that level as players gradually quit. Merging servers I hope will alleviate this but whether it will be enough remains to be seen. The only problem i see and it is a big one is the gear dependency for certain dungeons as you can't just have any fresh 55 entering Terratons Lair or fresh 60 hitting moonevil den and no one wants to risk wasting an attempt. Not to mention all the dungeons from level 40 above pretty much REQUIRE a certain class to be there with a specific spec.

Comment

Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
              I'm a mage and been sitting in the Moonevil Den dungeon room for the past hour hoping to get a party. Most I usually run with are in bed due the time of morning. So I feel your pain but I wouldn't want cross server people just yet for dungeons. The bottom line is you have to depend on the party you get to get you through. If someone gets dc you need to know it's the players connection not the server going down and how long to wait for them to return.

So just be patient or try running during different hours. My guild helps all other guilds but prioritize helping our guild only. Think about it.. when you run a dungeon with no attempts.. you get nothing for it. And MD will take a lot of HP pots. So just be patient.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                I agree. My guild has no level 60 archer and only 1 that is 59 and one that is 58 and a couple whom just reached 55. The one that is level 58 is rarely online when I am. We cannot do Moonevil Den as an archer is necessary. We are the second most powerful guild on the server and want to be able to progress to continue to compete with the top guild. We can't expect our 1 or 2 archers to run 2 or 3 different groups a day through.

The higher you level the fewer the players are that reach that level as players gradually quit. Merging servers I hope will alleviate this but whether it will be enough remains to be seen. The only problem i see and it is a big one is the gear dependency for certain dungeons as you can't just have any fresh 55 entering Terratons Lair or fresh 60 hitting moonevil den and no one wants to risk wasting an attempt. Not to mention all the dungeons from level 40 above pretty much REQUIRE a certain class to be there with a specific spec.
                Yes, in S61, 2 of the strongest archers on the server quit even before the hacking even began. Not that we are sure whether they were only gone for a while or gone completely.

In the strongest guild, only 2 archers are available for Moonevil's Den. One is always busy and the other one is... not so keen on helping the opposing guild.

Hopefully your guild gets the other two up there soon.

And on-topic, I would also like to have cross server teams on Dungeons, even though sometimes we can't get bonus exp, but it's better to be done soon.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Totally agree. Right now im trying to find a team for tarratons lair but i guess i will have to go for a Garden of Death...again and miss a lot of xp. Hell even for GoD it can be hard to find someone these days...

Comment

Working...
                  X