suggestion HIRE MORE CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion HIRE MORE CUSTOMER SUPPORT

I suggest you hire more customer support Tickets not beo\ing answered or responded to and when they are half the time they are no help :/

+100 most definately

Comment

Actually I'm in complete agreement with this. On my server we have a guild named female genitalia (its in Spanish but so what) Tickets/screen shots turned in...nothing, still have to see the kitty cat guild name. Members of this guild also use a dead acct to feed BG kills, acct share and so on...tickets/screen shots turned in...nothing.

The lack of response to cheating is horrible. It makes honest players not even want to play the game.

Comment

Amen, that would solve alot of issues, or as soon as tickets w/ pics are looked at for supposed cheaters/hackers, ban them immediately, give them no quarters, cause the longer you 2(R2 & 7 Roads) go without correcting the issue, the longer the cheaters & hackers are going to get away with whatever they are doing....R2 & 7 ROADS PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD, you may learn something!!!!!! Tickets should mean something, not just a waste of players time!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X